TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct, I should have specified that their earnings AFTER expenses are over 100K. Some way over that. If you are very good at hair you can command huge cut rates. A couple of my friends command $400 per cut. If they do 3 cuts a day for 5 days a week that would be $288,000 a year before expenses are taken out. That does not count for any tips which on that cut rate, many tips are $100 themselves. Both of these friends who command these rates do the majority of their work in their client's homes or have a small stylist area in their home and do not "rent a chair" anywhere. That cuts way down on expenses to not have that rent. I have other friends who work commercially doing hair for photo and video shoots. They can command up to $2000/day. Based on NO's lifestyle and the crowd she ran with it is just as possible that she was one of these high earners as it is that she was your more typical rent a chair stylists making in the 30-50k range.

I agree. I’m one that spends too much on my hair.
A friend in San Jose, cuts hair 2 days per week, she lives a good life in a costly city.
Looking at NO makes me think she was extremely talented.
Moo

<modsnipped quoted post>

Once the sheriff completes his investigation, I think he’ll be compelled to release a lot of info. IMO, his investigation can’t take long. The coroner already had an investigation. The facts are unlikely to change, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are correct, I should have specified that their earnings AFTER expenses are over 100K. Some way over that. If you are very good at hair you can command huge cut rates. A couple of my friends command $400 per cut. If they do 3 cuts a day for 5 days a week that would be $288,000 a year before expenses are taken out. That does not count for any tips which on that cut rate, many tips are $100 themselves. Both of these friends who command these rates do the majority of their work in their client's homes or have a small stylist area in their home and do not "rent a chair" anywhere. That cuts way down on expenses to not have that rent. I have other friends who work commercially doing hair for photo and video shoots. They can command up to $2000/day. Based on NO's lifestyle and the crowd she ran with it is just as possible that she was one of these high earners as it is that she was your more typical rent a chair stylists making in the 30-50k range.

Judging by her Instagram business page, she did a lot of clip in hair extensions and the brands she tags aren’t high end. So I’m going to assume she was at the lower end. But she probably had child support from 2 men, and we have no idea how much that was.

Judging by her Instagram business page, she did a lot of clip in hair extensions and the brands she tags aren’t high end. So I’m going to assume she was at the lower end. But she probably had child support from 2 men, and we have no idea how much that was.

Oh, tysm for this.
Maybe she had other work. Contract work. Idk
Since she had so many “friends”, I’m not ruling out other biz ventures. Jmo

Purely out of curiosity, I found her vagaro page, where she books appts etc
And it looks like she works Tues-Fri and charges about $60 for a haircut, there’s other services you can look at. Not trying to prove or disprove anything with this. Just more info.
Nichol Olsen In San Antonio TX | Vagaro
Well, there goes the $400 hair cuts theory.

And it looks like she works Tues-Fri and charges about $60 for a haircut, there’s other services you can look at. Not trying to prove or disprove anything with this. Just more info.
Interesting. Great find. $60 haircut is really LOW, imo. I’m not in a major city & it is $100+ unless one goes to the chain type shops. Her shop advertises “kid friendly”. The high end/exclusive shops in my area don’t. They will book a child but they dislike a lobby filled with unruly kids while clients are trying to relax.
And “walk ins”. There goes “exclusivity”. Moo

Excellent sluething! Welcome GeorgiaPeach3

There are no public records nor MSM reports of domestic abuse by CW of NO. Rumors and hearsay are not allowed as previously mentioned by forum mods.

There is public record of NO and domestic violence:Search Results
I was looking at this and it showed;
Date of offense 3/10/2014 - with the offense description - Assault Bodily Injury-Married.
Does this mean she was married to the person?

Yes! Tysm! Hope you’re still searching.
What is your theory?
I live about 10 minutes from here, so this has been all over the news and so intriguing! I really do not want to believe she did this, but I also cannot see any good reasons for why CW would want to take the lives of the little girls? Seems just breaking up would be the simpler solution, being that he has zero obligations to her (no kids, and he owned the home) .. I’m thinking that’s what happened and she did not take it well? Having to move again would be too much? So very sad all around. Seems she was very well liked and respected around town, I would like to know more about CW, that is for sure!

Thanks GA P,

Things are perplexing are they not?
Moo, there’s a lot of info, yet to be revealed.
I hope this isn’t a “be careful what you ask for” situation.
Might the sheriff have ulterior motives for continuing a more/less closed investigation? Perhaps things discovered during the crime scene investigation veered the sheriff in a dif’ direction? It’s not unusual for one crime to open the flood gates, so to speak. IMO

Thanks GA P,

Might the sheriff have ulterior motives for continuing a more/less closed investigation? Perhaps things discovered during the crime scene investigation veered the sheriff in a dif’ direction? It’s not unusual for one crime to open the flood gates, so to speak. IMO
Yeah, it's odd that she could afford a $5000/month apartment before she moved in with CW. I wonder if she had a side job that paid very well.

Thanks GA P,

Very perplexing! The sheriff interviews have only added to the questions in my opinion! And yes totally agree about the flood gates opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties