TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For now i do believe that it was a M/S

And her family saying that she would never hurt herself or her children seems normal since many family members and friends react the same when something terrible like this happens. I've seen it in many similar cases. Denial is a real thing.

And who is her family that is talking about what NO would or wouldn’t do?

Only person I have seen mentioned is JO (brother)

I don’t tell my ex my innermost thoughts - just co parent together.

NO was married to her first husband for two years - 20 years ago. Maybe they have known each other a long time but I don’t see her sharing intimate relationship issues or woes with any of her ex’s. Girlfriends - yes.
Family - maybe.

All JMO.

Later in the day, several relatives and friends of the victims arrived at Anaqua Springs Ranch. Some solemnly, and others frantically, made their way to the front gate, where they were halted by security guards who blocked their access. At least one man jumped the fence and ran inside, while several others found alternate routes
Three shot dead in luxury home near Boerne

<modsnip - not what is stated in the article>

Last edited by a moderator:
Authorities found records showing sheriff’s officials made four visits to the home last year, a spokesman said. Three of those visits were attempts to serve court papers, while a fourth visit was to document a reported theft.
Three shot dead in luxury home near Boerne

A reported theft?

How many of Nichol’s relatives were living for free in CW’s home?

Speculation is allowed if it is based on some known fact (as per MSM or LE). If it's just something out of someone's imagination, it is not allowed.
i stand corrected. thank you.

And who is her family that is talking about what NO would or wouldn’t do?

Only person I have seen mentioned is JO (brother)

I don’t tell my ex my innermost thoughts - just co parent together.

NO was married to her first husband for two years - 20 years ago. Maybe they have known each other a long time but I don’t see her sharing intimate relationship issues or woes with any of her ex’s. Girlfriends - yes.
Family - maybe.

All JMO.

If it is confirmed to be M/S, I wonder, will they believe it?

A positive ID for the 10-year-old girl has not been released by authorities, but the other victim is identified as 16-year-old Alexa Montez, a cheerleader at Clark High School.
New information on deaths of woman and two daughters in Anaqua Springs Ranch | KTSA

It certainly sounds like it took longer to ID the 10-year-old because she couldn’t be easily identified. What kind of person shoots her 10-year-old in the face?

A positive ID for the 10-year-old girl has not been released by authorities, but the other victim is identified as 16-year-old Alexa Montez, a cheerleader at Clark High School.
New information on deaths of woman and two daughters in Anaqua Springs Ranch | KTSA

It certainly sounds like it took longer to ID the 10-year-old because she couldn’t be easily identified. What kind of person shoots her 10-year-old in the face?
what i read was that there were no fingerprints on file for the 10 y.o. so it took longer. i think it was eventually done via dental records. i don't have links but this was in some msm reports.

edit: found this,
San Antonio-area mother, teen daughter died of single gunshot wounds to head

Last edited:

From what I read, family members did identify the body but they needed dental records and/or fingerprints to confirm her identify before they announced it.

From what I read, family members did identify the body but they needed dental records and/or fingerprints to confirm her identify before they announced it.
The 16-yr-old was more quickly identified. Something was different about identifying the 10-yr-old. I think she couldn't be quickly identified because she was shot in the face.

Oh wait. This was the child who was shot in the head and neck. With a large caliber, hollow point bullet there wouldn't be much head left at all. Who could do this to their child?

Last edited:
This case is so sad. I live in the same area and have teenage daughters. It’s just so tragic.
I’m curious to find out what the toxicology tests come back with. Intoxication of some sort could explain her actions when so many don’t think it’s possible she would do that.

The 16-yr-old was more quickly identified. Something was different about identifying the 10-yr-old. I think she couldn't be quickly identified because she was shot in the face.

Oh wait. This was the child who was shot in the head and neck. It's possible there wasn't much head left at all. Who could do this to their child?
Gunslinging Granny, I think you may be right about that. When my son was in elementary school they did those Ident-A-Kid cards every year and I think they do fingerprints with those. It’s been a long time so I may be wrong but I remember every elementary school doing them.

Gunslinging Granny, I think you may be right about that. When my son was in elementary school they did those Ident-A-Kid cards every year and I think they do fingerprints with those. It’s been a long time so I may be wrong but I remember every elementary school doing them.

When I taught school, the parents had to sign off on that, otherwise it was some sort of legal situation.

Oh wait. This was the child who was shot in the head and neck. With a large caliber, hollow point bullet there wouldn't be much head left at all. Who could do this to their child?
How do you know it was a large caliber gun and a hollow point bullet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust