TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO they would not have announced this was a suicide today unless they were certain. I believe they have already looked at their phones and text messages. I’m assuming her phone was close by and the BF I’m sure gave police his phone. I’m imagining a slew of heartbreaking messages back and forth that night. I don’t think there is anything sneaky or sinister going on. I think this is a tragic case of heartbreak. JMO
The Sheriff said suicide was the coroner's conclusion.

wow, I should sit on my hands for fear of being attacked in this thread for even suggesting she did it but I just can't understand the page after page of scenarios where she is innocent and the BF did it when there has been zero indication of such.

Sad for ALL those who loved these women, regardless.

wow, I should sit on my hands for fear of being attacked in this thread for even suggesting she did it but I just can't understand the page after page of scenarios where she is innocent and the BF did it when there has been zero indication of such.

Well, I know it doesn't help, but I don't think either of them did it.

Wow. This case is odd. I really don't see any reason why the boyfriend would do it. He would basically have everything to lose by killing them. I mean as far as I can tell the worst she could do was refuse to move out so he had to evict her.

But I don't buy that she'd kill her girls just because a wealthy boyfriend was possibly breaking up with her. It's not like her life was hopeless. It sounds like she had plenty of friends, supportive family, was way better than average looking with no problem attracting good looking wealthy men and a decent enough job herself.

I'd wonder if there was some unknown mental health issues. But nothing hints at that. <modsnipped reference to non-POI's social media>

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope that the fact that someone has money and power just doesn't stop a strong investigation.After seeing how poor Rebecca was failed by lazy cops who listened to the rich family and labeled her case a suicide.Call me suspicious.
Most LE do a great job at solving crimes, I am sure there is more going on than we have knowledge of.

Wow. This case is odd. I really don't see any reason why the boyfriend would do it. He would basically have everything to lose by killing them. I mean as far as I can tell the worst she could do was refuse to move out so he had to evict her.

There could be other reasons. A fight that got out of hand. Jealousy. Disagreement over life plans, money, etc. We don't know anything about the inner dynamics of their relationship. It would be interesting to know where they were shot. Were they all in one room? Outside? In bed? All in separate rooms? Whatever happened that night I feel it was highly emotionally charged. jmo

But I agree with you this case it odd because it seems none of the two of them would do something so horrific. There's a lot to this story we don't know yet it seems.

I completely agree with you! I can’t believe some of the theories on here; everything from the medical examiner being in on something to the BF having done inappropriate things to the girls. I cannot understand why some people are refusing to believe what clearly appears to be a murder suicide. Just because she was a beautiful woman who looked happy in pictures, doesn’t mean she was. Pictures lie. There is absolutely no evidence of the BF being involved in this, or anyone else for that matter. IMO

IMO they would not have announced this was a suicide today unless they were certain. I believe they have already looked at their phones and text messages. I’m assuming her phone was close by and the BF I’m sure gave police his phone. I’m imagining a slew of heartbreaking messages back and forth that night. I don’t think there is anything sneaky or sinister going on. I think this is a tragic case of heartbreak. JMO
Agree it was probably the end of their relationship.

The statistics of a female family annihilator, who commits suicide are almost nil.

This is an interesting case.

Here is a fairly recent case of a female murder/suicide committed in the midst of a relationship break up. And the woman's fiance was not the biological father of the children who were killed. The main difference I see with this one is that the female had a known history of mental instability.

Utah mom Kyler Ramsdell-Oliva killed daughters then herself, police report details | Daily Mail Online

Here is a fairly recent case of a female murder/suicide committed in the midst of a relationship break up. And the woman's fiance was not the biological father of the children who were killed. The main difference I see with this one is that the female had a known history of mental instability.

Utah mom Kyler Ramsdell-Oliva killed daughters then herself, police report details | Daily Mail Online

Agreed, just because statistics are low, does not mean that it does not occur. And I believe is more likely to occur more frequently.

I can hazard a few guesses here, but if this woman thought she was going to have to leave, because this man was breaking up with her, she may very well have been distraught or even blamed her children, not unlike Susan Smith. We don't know.

I do know that when people say, "She would have NEVER done that.". They don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member