TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
The homeowner has been “very cooperative” with the Sheriff’s Office since the beginning of the investigation, Salazar said. But sheriff’s officials are still working to verify his story that he stayed somewhere else the night before.

“We’re not going to stop investigating until we verify that,” Salazar said.
“I want to point out that the medical examiner’s findings are independent of what we may eventually find as we continue to conduct this investigation,” Salazar said Monday. “Ours is a separate, but concurrent, investigation. This case is definitely far from over. We’ve really just begun,” he said.

Thanks I was not sure how to do the link. The picture I refer to has been featured in a lot of the MSM reports which have been uploaded by others already. I will figure out the posting eventually
You can link to Nichol's Instagram account if it's public. Screenshots are not allowed.
Nichol_O on Instagram: “Beautiful wedding! @tk414 ❤️
I think I have managed to post the link to Nichol's public Instagram. The picture in question appears to be at an outdoor wedding reception from the comments. It is of the couple. She is wearing a black dress. Try to look closely at the tatoo on her right wrist.

<modsnipped insider information> I feel for her family and friends. Praying for justice for them all.

<modsnipped: if you want to post this type of insider information you need to become verified. If not verified then a link needs to be provided to approved sources>

Last edited by a moderator:
The police are still yet verify the bf's alibi so how can he not be a POI? The police ever say he was not?

IMO she did not commit suicide nor kill her daughters makes zero sense, someone has got away with murder from the looks of things. She was already judged negatively from the public because she had 3 kids from 3 different dads.

The killer had enough time to cover his tracks.

"We know she didn't do it. Her girls were everything to her." Today I spoke to several friends of Nichol Olsen, the woman found shot to death with her two young daughters last week near Boerne. Her death has been ruled a suicide by the medical examiner's office, but the sheriff's office says the investigation into what exactly happened is *not* over. Her friends say there's NO WAY she killed her daughters or herself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...other-s-shooting-death-a-suicide-13533716.php

Salazar took the unusual step of assuring the public that his agency will continue its investigation without being swayed solely by the medical examiner’s findings.

“We owe it to the public and to the victims in this case — and their families, of course — to continue this investigation,” Salazar said in a briefing to reporters Monday.

Autopsy rules mother's shooting death a suicide

Damn right because far too many autopsy's are wrong and can be manipulated. How many times have we seen people get away with murder thanks to autopsy reports. LE clearly are not convinced otherwise they would not had made that statement about still saying they were looking into it. Something does not add up. This is not over, not by a long shot.

Lets wait and see

Damn right because far too many autopsy's are wrong and can be manipulated. How many times have we seen people get away with murder thanks to autopsy reports. LE clearly are not convinced otherwise they would not had made that statement about still saying they were looking into it. Something does not add up. This is not over, not by a long shot.

Lets wait and see

BBM. I can't think of any off the top of my head... who are you referring to that got away with murder because of an autopsy report?

Nowadays you are accused,tried and convicted on social media before LE has a chance at investigating the case.

I agree, and we just don't have enough information. The Jayme Closs situation comes to my mind, I was convinced it was someone from their work, with a revenge motive. I realize now, that I was actually transferring my thoughts on the investigation.

Someone who was in a similar situation as this family, may very well be convinced that the BF is involved, even if he is also a victim of this tragic situation. We tend to see the world through our own "lens", rather than the actual reality. Perception is everything.

“This case is definitely far from over. We’ve really just begun,” he said.

Salazar urged anyone with information that may be helpful to the case to contact the Sheriff’s Office at 210-335-6070 or at BCSOTips@bexar.org.

They may have a screenshot in their possession of some of the social media used by at least one of the decedents in this case,” Salazar said. “We’d like to see that. If there was any communications between anybody in the general public and anybody involved in this case ... we would like to see that information.”

Autopsy rules mother’s shooting death a suicide - ExpressNews.com

BBM. I can't think of any off the top of my head... who are you referring to that got away with murder because of an autopsy report?

What comes to mind for me is the mysterious death of Col. Phillip Shue in San Antonio in ‘03. He was was found in his car crashed off of IH 10 in Boerne bound with duck tape and his nipples cut off. The ME ruled his death a suicide. :confused: Someone got away with torture and murder IMO.

What comes to mind for me is the mysterious death of Col. Phillip Shue in San Antonio in ‘03. He was was found in his car crashed off of IH 10 in Boerne bound with duck tape and his nipples cut off. The ME ruled his death a suicide. :confused: Someone got away with torture and murder IMO.

BBM. Yikes. This made me physically cringe.

I've never heard of that case, so thanks for giving me an example. OP seemed to suggest this type of thing happens often (people getting away with murder bc of autopsy reports, not nipples getting cut off :eek:) and while I'm not denying it's happened, I just don't think its a frequent occurrence. jmo

Sometimes people do things completely unexpectedly. I know LE will complete their investigation, and for this terrible situation I agree with you. For every person upset at Nichol committing this crime there is another upset that the boyfriend is insinuated to be involved without any current evidence or reason. Its just sad all round.
Suicide is almost always unexpected (before the fact)- otherwise someone would step in the prevent it. It's only after the fact that the dots really connect. Sometimes there are no dots at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895