TX TX - Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez, 6, family members say haven't seen since Nov 2022, Everman, 25 Mar 2023 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Police say there is a part of Rodriguez-Singh's life that has caught their attention.

"We do know she was adamant about the Santa Muerte and believed she was part of the religion of Asante Morte that worshipped him," said Chief Spencer.

FOX 4 video inside the family's converted shed recorded a glimpse of a shrine to Santa Muerte, also known as Saint Death.

Some call it a dark world of worship and idolization, and it is condemned by leaders of the Catholic Church.

"In this case it's very important. She idolizes Santa Muerte. It’s everywhere within the shed. It was everywhere within the home, it was on her vehicle, so it was pretty evident to us she was idolizing and worshiping," said Chief Spencer. "Essentially he is the patron saint that offers protection to the cartel and those kinds of activities."

Spencer says the hope is to gain insight into Rodriguez-Singh's mental state and past comments she made to witnesses, describing Noel as a "demon" and "evil."

Investigators won't be specific about the types of data they're analyzing, but it has involved over a dozen search warrants to obtain it.

"Essentially the investigative team is trying to immerse themselves in the lives of Cindy and Arshdeep, and the family over the last six months to find out every move they made, try to figure out what their patterns were because we have to identify what was different, what kinds of anomalies occurred in their life and figure out what caused those anomalies, most likely the death of Noel," said Spencer.

its just like lori vallow with the "they are demons / zombies" w the religious slant.

People really need to learn to not be afraid of rocking the family boat. Ignoring the problem solves nothing. I'm guessing grandma feared the relationship with her daughter would be damaged or ended. If someone of despicable character cuts ties with you, trust me, they've done you a favor.
Sometimes it's not even about maintaining relationships. Sometimes people are lazy and just don't want to have to do anything!

His arms look so thin! Reminds me if another little boy, but I can’t think of his name right now. It’ll come through me!

APR 21, 2023
[...]

Last weekend, Everman Chief of Police CW Spencer said they were going to temporarily forgo large-scale ground searches to focus on data analysis but that the searches would soon resume.

On Friday, Spencer said his team will be joined by expert volunteers from TEXSAR in searching two large areas near Everman on the ground and with drones. The location of those searches will be shared publicly after they have begun to avoid the areas being disturbed before they can be examined.

[...]

Meanwhile, officials have not provided any new information in the search for the boy's mother and stepfather, who are believed to have traveled to India with their six other children after police started looking into the boy's disappearance in March. The FBI is working with international partners to locate and extradite Cindy and Arshdeep Singh who are currently charged with felony child abandonment and endangerment in the missing boy's case.

The Everman Civic Center will once again serve as the command post for the searches, which start at 8 a.m.

Spencer said they want to be intentional with where they are looking.

"It's a significant amount of data that we've been able to collect, and we have to comb through each and every bit of that data," Spencer said. "It's like walking into a library and trying to find one word about of a million books. And that's what we're looking for here."

Noel’s maternal grandmother spoke out exclusively with WFAA on Tuesday about her daughter and the investigation. Cindy Rodriguez-Singh’s mother, who is Spanish-speaking and asked not to be identified or named due to safety concerns, said she wants justice for her grandson.

APR 22, 2023
A large crew set out Saturday morning to search new areas in and around Everman for Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez.

About 50 people are involved in the search, plus drones, horses and cadaver dogs. The crew is searching a total of more than 200 acres over two separate areas. In addition, smaller teams of investigators are searching other locations, according to Everman police.

[...]

APR 22, 2023
“For the last week and a half, our investigative team has been focused on the analytics and data that we have been able to collect through various search warrants and things. For the purpose of being able to establish purposeful search areas,” Spencer said.

Spencer said the case of Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez has included between 30 and 40 investigators, so far.

“Everybody from detectives, investigators, state officials, to federal partners. We’ve had trafficking experts on the case. I couldn’t ask for a better team,” Spencer said. “The search areas we’re conducting today [Saturday], there’s data to support those search areas. One of the things we wanted to avoid was just a broad, wide-spectrum random search. We can’t afford, with this case, to miss anything.”

1682204106292.png

APR 22, 2023
A search for possible remains of 6-year-old Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez on Saturday was focused within a couple square miles surrounding the shed he lived in with eight family members.

[...]

Police said some sort of data led them to search an area near their home. Cell phone data is a possibility.

"We’ve been searching through just about any data that you can think of, but I can’t get into the specifics on exactly what’s led us into these areas just yet," Spencer explained.

The chief of police maintained they will not randomly search areas.

"I can tell you that we’ve got data to support the locations that we’re searching [Saturday.] That’s about all I can say at the moment," he added.

The area they searched Saturday was cleared in the evening.

[...]

Also see:

We know that everyone is eager to hear any updates on the investigation into the disappearance of Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez.

The Everman Police Department will be providing that update on Tuesday at 2:30pm (tomorrow). The event will be live streamed onto the City of Everman YouTube Channel here: https://youtube.com/@cityofeverman8261

1682360579435.png

Last edited:

We know that everyone is eager to hear any updates on the investigation into the disappearance of Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez.

The Everman Police Department will be providing that update on Tuesday at 2:30pm (tomorrow). The event will be live streamed onto the City of Everman YouTube Channel here: https://youtube.com/@cityofeverman8261

View attachment 416867
this doesnt bode well. least there will be answers.

APR 18, 2023
[...]

“I’ve felt so much sadness… too much. I start to cry, he was a normal child,” she said.

The grandmother told WFAA that Rodriguez-Singh complained about the child’s physical and developmental disabilities, called him names, abused him and refused to give him food and water.

[...]

"She killed him. That's why she fled," Noel's grandmother said. “I want her brought back so she can tell us where Noel is. Where is he? What was the reason? He was a boy who didn’t deserve the bad fortune she gave him. He was an innocent child. Poor boy."

[...]

... On Tuesday, Everman Police Chief Craig Spencer told WFAA that investigators obtained new data that have allowed them to identify additional people Noel's mother and stepfather communicated with before they flew out of the country.

Investigators are now interviewing those individuals, Spencer said.

Searches for Noel’s body are expected to happen again later this week, likely through the weekend, Spencer said. ...

[...]

The grandmother told WFAA at the time that she felt unable to take on more children due to her age and battle with cancer. However, she said later on, when Noel's mother complained about him, his grandmother offered to take him, but Rodriguez-Singh wouldn’t let her.

[...]

“I want Noel found, whether he’s dead or alive. She needs to confess where that little angel is. That was his name, Noel Angel,” she said.
I feel sick ….

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheForgottenLives
Back