TX TX - Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez, 6, family members say haven't seen since Nov 2022, Everman, 25 Mar 2023 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Little Noel had numerous health issues, including needing some type of respiratory therapy or supplemental oxygen and other health care.
With that many kids and little income, surely the kids were covered by Texas' Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) or MediCaid. Those medical records would certainly indicate the last time Noel received care from a medical provider.
I'm not sure about little or substantial income in this case. I can't seem to find any work related information about Cindy or her husband of several years.
JMO..

In the videos of the shed earlier this week, there were statuettes of Santa Muerte, the saint of death.
She is worshipped for many reasons, fertility, finances and more.
Today I was in Sacrifice class, not a class where we learn to sacrifice, but an anthropology class about sacrifice through history and the archaeological evience. Well leading up to end of semester and we are at modern sacrifices and Santa Muerte was mentioned.
This was the case we learned about:
Mexico arrests over La Santa Muerte cult killings - BBC (2012)
Looking into this more (for school), I found there have been a lot of killings or 'sacrifices' by certain people who worship Santa Muerte.
From the FBI website:
Santa Muerte: Inspired and Ritualistic Killings
I am not saying this is what has happened, I just wanted to mention it as it is obviously relevant to the mother's 'spirituality'.
ETA: JMO!
- clarity

Last edited:
In the videos of the shed earlier this week, there were statuettes of Santa Muerte, the saint of death.
She is worshipped for many reasons, fertility, finances and more.
Today I was in Sacrifice class, not a class where we learn to sacrifice, but an anthropology class about sacrifice through history and the archaeological evience. Well leading up to end of semester and we are at modern sacrifices and Santa Muerte was mentioned.
This was the case we learned about:
Mexico arrests over La Santa Muerte cult killings - BBC (2012)
Looking into this more (for school), I found there has been a lot of killings or 'sacrifices' by certain people who worship this 'saint'.
From the FBI website:
Santa Muerte: Inspired and Ritualistic Killings
I am not saying this is what has happened, I just wanted to mention it as it is obviously relevant to the mother's 'spirituality'.
ETA: JMO!
Much is true about SantaMuerte, but as in all there is 2 sides of duality. If anyone would ask me if I think Cindy did this "in name of'... my resounding answer is No.
Cindy appears to have abandoned her child and alters of devoted commitment. With this particular group it is not to be taken lightly.
All JMO

What amazed me learning about La Santa Muertas true meaning was that I had only seen her displayed on gringo FB sites, etc! I honestly thought it was some kind of tough motorcycle b.s! I’ve been around plenty of Latinos and have never ran into her
before until now.

What amazed me learning about La Santa Muertas true meaning was that I had only seen her displayed on gringo FB sites, etc! I honestly thought it was some kind of tough motorcycle b.s! I’ve been around plenty of Latinos and have never ran into her
before until now.
I'm glad that you are looking and learning more. I had to revisit a few of my resources as well. JMO

WFAA News clip.
at 1:23 in the video
they towed a silver Dodge Journey That was left in the driveway. I wonder if that may have belonged to Mr Singh? We were told the truck listed in the Amber Alert was Cindy's. It's the one with all the SantaMuerte images in the back window.
Also edit to add: Police stated to reporter that they don't have any evidence that nothing bad happened to Noel?? As far as I can see they do not have and evidence that anything good either.
A missing child for more than 5 months is Bad. MOO
JMO

Last edited:
WFAA News clip.
at 1:23 in the video
they towed a silver Dodge Journey That was left in the driveway. I wonder if that may have belonged to Mr Singh? We were told the truck listed in the Amber Alert was Cindy's. It's the one with all the SantaMuerte images in the back window.
JMO
Or the landlord. IMO

before until now.
That is why I mentioned it in my previous post. I had not even heard, (well that might not be true, because i could have 'heard' the name mentioned but I would never of guessed as how to spell it) of Santa Muerte until I saw it mentioned the other day on this thread, and then today, my professor brings up the worship of SM in a case study for modern sacrifice. I'm learning more.

There's no new information, but it is still good to see an update from the PD.

Everman Emergency Services

Investigators are still working very hard to find Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez. Although we do not have any major updates to share, we want everyone to know that we are incredibly active on this case! The best thing everyone can do to help is to share his photo and encourage anyone with information to call (817) 293-2923 or email Tips@evermantx.net. We hope to be able to provide updates on the case very soon.

Help us find Noel!!

One of the commenters suggested that it is time to call in the Texas Rangers, and the PD responded:

Everman Emergency Services
The Texas Rangers have been a part of this investigation since day 1. We have assistance from multiple local, state, federal and even foreign agencies. Couldn’t have a better team of investigators on this case and we’re so very thankful for all their help and support.

Published March 25, 2023 • Updated 52 mins ago

[...]

In a press conference Sunday morning, officials say Noel was born at 25 weeks and therefore has a lot of physical disabilities and developmental disorders. The 6-year-old boy suffers from a social disorder and has chronic lung disease.

"He has a requirement to be on oxygen at certain points of time and we don't know if he's getting that."

Everman police are looking for his mother, Cindy Rodriguez-Singh, 37, in connection with Noel's abduction. According to EPD, she is 5 feet tall, weighs about 140 pounds, and has tattoos on her chest, brown hair, and brown eyes. Rodriguez-Singh was last seen driving a gray 2012 Silverado bearing TX license plate number PLS7091 in Everman.

[...]

According to EPD, they received information that the child may be with his father in Mexico, but authorities determined that information was false. Cindy has since absconded and law enforcement has been unable to locate her. Police say Cindy Rodriguez-Singh may also be accompanied by her six other children (ages: 5-month-old twins, 7, 8, 9 and 11).

[...]
So many kids for someone who seems to hate them. I believe this poor darling child was murdered. They fled the country because they know what they did. I hope Noel can be found.

According to the warrant obtained by WFAA, Rodriguez-Singh's brother stated to investigators that she told their mother that she sold Noel to an unknown female at a Fiesta Mart. The brother also stated Rodriguez-Singh said that the unknown female should not be contacted over fears that Noel's mother could be reported to CPS, the warrant stated.

Everman police told WFAA that there has been no evidence found that the child was sold.

"We've taken it very serious and we've been investigating that allegation. The other thing to consider... there have been multiple stories told about the whereabouts of Noel over the month," Everman Police Chief Craig Spencer told WFAA.

Police had initially said that when they contacted Rodriguez-Singh on March 20 during a welfare check she told them that the 6-year-old was with his biological father in Mexico.

CPS investigators told police that they tracked down the father, who was deported to Mexico prior to Noel's birth. The father said he had never met the boy and CPS investigators determined that his statements were true, according to police.

In the warrant, Rodriguez-Singh's brother also detailed an instance when Noel and his mother visited his house about a year ago.

OMG. :(

Warrant: Mother of missing North Texas 6-year-old boy told family member she sold him

[...]

In the warrant, Rodriguez-Singh's brother also detailed an instance when Noel and his mother visited his house about a year ago.

According to the warrant, Rodriguez-Singh allegedly told her brother not to give Noel any water "because she did not want to clean up after him if he had a dirty diaper." The warrant stated that the brother's wife gave him water anyway.

When Rodriguez-Singh found out, she allegedly struck Noel with her car keys in another room of the house, the warrant stated. The mother's brother told police he hadn't seen them since.

[...]

"We are looking at everything... the home, any documents, electronic devices left behind, we're looking at cellphone and vehicle geo data," Spencer said. "We are truly leaving no stone unturned."

[...]

This whole entire story stinks and ALL those involved are questionable characters at best, IMO.

*Edited to add: I should correct this to say mom's stories, as in plural, since she's had a few stories as to her son's whereabouts which have all been fictitious thus far.*

The landlord described the mother and stepfather as caring and kind and that they spoiled their 7 children and made sure they were never in need..... has he never taken a look inside those properties all these years? The photos from inside the converted shed alone tell a different story. It looked like they were living like disorganized animals in there. Seems as though a lot of the basics weren't provided- like 7 nice, comfy twin sized beds and an organized living space that isn't chaotic. Even the most basic of needs didn't seem to be being met, so it's a real stretch to look at those photos and agree that those kids were spoiled.

New step-dad is a great man? A questionable mom living in chaos with 7 kids, one of which has special needs- that's a huge responsibility of someone else's to just volunteer to physically and financially take on yourself. You tend to attract what you put out there, so it's an additional stretch to believe this unstable woman with a great deal of baggage managed to reel in some nice, honest well-intentioned knight in shining armor. It's more likely that he's equally as irresponsible, damaged , and emotionally bankrupt as she is.

Those poor children. Their brother is "missing" and now they're in unfamiliar surroundings in another country, they're missing school etc. This is going to set them back in so many ways if this goes on for very long.

Good on the person who reported this but honestly, it's too little too late- its been MONTHS since the "hit him with the car keys and refuse him water because she didn't feel like having to change his diaper" incident. That should have been reported immediately. Period.

This is why so many kids we see on the threads here wind up dead. Their parents/caregivers are horrible human beings and the extended family, friends or adults around them are either also dumb as rocks, simply don't care and turn a blind eye, or know and suspect exactly what is going on but don't want to report it for fear of rocking the family boat. It seems clear that's what has happened here. Shame on everyone.

Last edited:
APR 6, 2023
“Getting a lot of warrant returns on geolocation data that shows their travels and bank records and things. So we’ve had a ton of investigators spend really the last few days combing through every transaction, every phone call, every text message,” he said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back