TX TX - Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez, 6, family members say haven't seen since Nov 2022, Everman, 25 Mar 2023 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just saw where the mother said she SOLD him at market. What. the. actual. f...... This poor kid. He deserves love. I hope they put her away for the rest of her miserable life.
I don’t think it’s true. If it is, it’s even more unlikely that she met this person at random there. So if it did happen, there’s going to be some kind of evidence trail - be it phone calls or emails, witnesses, etc. I find it hard to believe, I think it was a quick response to “Where has Noel been?” When other relatives could easily contact one another asking if he was indeed staying there.

MOO

I don’t think it’s true. If it is, it’s even more unlikely that she met this person at random there. So if it did happen, there’s going to be some kind of evidence trail - be it phone calls or emails, witnesses, etc. I find it hard to believe, I think it was a quick response to “Where has Noel been?” When other relatives could easily contact one another asking if he was indeed staying there.

MOO
I dont for a second believe she sold him. Sadly, I don't think little Noel is with us anymore.

This whole entire story stinks and ALL those involved are questionable characters at best, IMO.

*Edited to add: I should correct this to say mom's stories, as in plural, since she's had a few stories as to her son's whereabouts which have all been fictitious thus far.*

The landlord described the mother and stepfather as caring and kind and that they spoiled their 7 children and made sure they were never in need..... has he never taken a look inside those properties all these years? The photos from inside the converted shed alone tell a different story. It looked like they were living like disorganized animals in there. Seems as though a lot of the basics weren't provided- like 7 nice, comfy twin sized beds and an organized living space that isn't chaotic. Even the most basic of needs didn't seem to be being met, so it's a real stretch to look at those photos and agree that those kids were spoiled.

New step-dad is a great man? A questionable mom living in chaos with 7 kids, one of which has special needs- that's a huge responsibility of someone else's to just volunteer to physically and financially take on yourself. You tend to attract what you put out there, so it's an additional stretch to believe this unstable woman with a great deal of baggage managed to reel in some nice, honest well-intentioned knight in shining armor. It's more likely that he's equally as irresponsible, damaged , and emotionally bankrupt as she is.

Those poor children. Their brother is "missing" and now they're in unfamiliar surroundings in another country, they're missing school etc. This is going to set them back in so many ways if this goes on for very long.

Good on the person who reported this but honestly, it's too little too late- its been MONTHS since the "hit him with the car keys and refuse him water because she didn't feel like having to change his diaper" incident. That should have been reported immediately. Period.

This is why so many kids we see on the threads here wind up dead. Their parents/caregivers are horrible human beings and the extended family, friends or adults around them are either also dumb as rocks, simply don't care and turn a blind eye, or know and suspect exactly what is going on but don't want to report it for fear of rocking the family boat. It seems clear that's what has happened here. Shame on everyone.
OMG, YES. And even when situations such as this are reported to CPS - the cases are cleared! To CPS, filth and squander does not equal abuse. It's so frustrating!

Sure but I am just seeing it so I commented on it. Real or fake it's distressing that she would even say that.
seems like there was another story where mom claimed to give the child to people in a park..... I think it is just mom trying to excuse his absence, however why wouldn't family members follow up , and report it? ugh.

[snip]
On March 31, authorities filed felony charges of abandonment and endangerment of a child against Rodriguez-Singh and her husband, Arshdeep Singh. Police, who are working with the FBI and Homeland Security, say they are trying to extradite the couple from India to the U.S.
[snip]

The press conference just concluded. I didn't see it from the beginning -- was waiting for it to start at the link Fox 4 gave, and it didn't. Finally found it at NBC 5. The replay should be available soon.

They police chief says that they now believe that Noel is deceased and they are searching for him in specified areas.

The last verified sighting of Noel was in mid October. He was at the hospital when the twins were born in early October, and again when the twins went home a week or so later.

I know that this is what most of us expected, but it is still very sad to hear.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

EVERMAN, Texas - Police in Everman said the search for a missing 6-year-old have transitioned to a death investigation.

Everman police chief Craig Spencer said they are still searching for Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez, and that experts searching locations in an attempt to recover the boy's body.

"I understand this is not the news we were all hoping for and praying for," said Spencer. "We must continue to stand together as a community and fight for Noel."

Spencer said Noel was being used by his mother Cindy Rodriguez-Singh to receive government benefits.

Investigators said Noel had missed several doctor appointments and that the government sent a letter threatening to end the benefits. Rodriguez-Singh allegedly asked another mother to borrow her child to pose as Noel at the doctor.

The boy was last seen on October 2022 for the birth of twin siblings by his mother. Police say the boy was unhealthy and malnourished at the hospital.

The mother allegedly referred to the boy as "evil" and "possessed" or "having a demon in him," and feared the boy may hurt the newly born twins.

Police confirmed information from a newly released search warrant which stated Noel’s uncle told Everman police he personally witnessed the boy’s mother abusing him.

His uncle said he had not seen the child for about a year. The last time he saw Noel, he claimed he confronted his sister because he saw her hit Noel with her car keys after he drank water, and she did not want him to wet his diaper.

Rodriguez-Singh, fled to Turkey and then India with her new husband and six other children once they began asking questions about Noel’s whereabouts.

Felony warrants have been issued for the arrest of Rodriguez-Singh and her husband.

Everman police say they hope to extradite the mother and her husband back to America to stand trial.

They’ve ruled out rumors circulated by family members that Rodriguez-Singh sold Noel to a woman at a store. They think she intentionally mislead them about what really happened.

Investigators started looking for the special needs child late last month after they got a tip that he had not been seen since November.

An Amber Alert was issued. It was later discontinued and an Endangered Missing Persons Report was issued for Noel, the Endangered Missing Persons report was ended on Thursday.

The chief said there is no evidence Noel was sold anywhere else, but investigators are still looking at every avenue.

Last Friday, police searched a freshly-poured concrete porch at the property where the family had been living. Nothing was discovered.

Thousands of man hours have be

A candlelight vigil for Noel will be held at the Everman Civic Center at 8:30 p.m. on Monday, April 10.

Spencer said Noel was being used by his mother Cindy Rodriguez-Singh to receive government benefits.

Investigators said Noel had missed several doctor appointments and that the government sent a letter threatening to end the benefits. Rodriguez-Singh allegedly asked another mother to borrow her child to pose as Noel at the doctor.

The boy was last seen on October 2022 for the birth of twin siblings by his mother. Police say the boy was unhealthy and malnourished at the hospital.

The mother allegedly referred to the boy as "evil" and "possessed" or "having a demon in him," and feared the boy may hurt the newly born twins.
RSBM & BBM

So instead of taking Noel to the doctor, Rodriguez-Singh asked another mother to "loan" her a child. I have no words.

OMG, YES. And even when situations such as this are reported to CPS - the cases are cleared! To CPS, filth and squander does not equal abuse. It's so frustrating!
You are, sadly, apsolutely right!
That said, IMO, I would like to see some DNA testing done on a landlord and some children. Something has struck me about this “kind” man. IMO!!!

The press conference just concluded. I didn't see it from the beginning -- was waiting for it to start at the link Fox 4 gave, and it didn't. Finally found it at NBC 5. The replay should be available soon.

They police chief says that they now believe that Noel is deceased and they are searching for him in specified areas.

The last verified sighting of Noel was in mid October. He was at the hospital when the twins were born in early October, and again when the twins went home a week or so later.

I know that this is what most of us expected, but it is still very sad to hear.
I had a very strong suspicious belief that the November story was off. The neighbor Rosalia stated it was October. I wonder if it was early October?? Poor Noel,praying he is recovered asap.
All MOO

Yes there must have been lots of passport preparations done.
I have not checked recently, but last year Department of State was quoting up to 20 weeks for new passport applications to be processed. MOO.
We applied for two passports in October '22 for a last minute trip planned for November. We received them expedited in TEN days!

APR 6, 2023
[...]

At Thursday’s press conference, police provided a new timeline for Noel’s disappearance.

On July 21, 2022, Noel was last seen by a professional at a speech therapy appointment. Spencer said several other appointments were missed during this schedule which led to a health services warning letter from the Texas Department of Health Services for her to receive government benefits. He even asked an acquaintance to lend him his son to continue receiving the benefits, claiming that Noel had COVID.

In October 2022, Noel was present when Cindy gave birth to her twin daughters earlier in the month, and later when they were discharged. Witnesses say he looked unhealthy and malnourished. During the investigation, other witnesses said Rodriguez-Singh had made comments prior to the birth of the twins referring to Noel as evil, possessed or with a demon in him, fearing he would hurt the twins.

On November 1, 2022, Cindy obtained passport photos of all the children, except Noel. The next day she applied for passports for herself and her six children except Noel. Everman police say they won’t stop until Noel is found and justice is served.

[...]

The warrant says that the last person to see Noel alive was the owner of the home where they were staying in Everman, during Thanksgiving Day last year.

The warrant says that the last person to see Noel alive was the owner of the home where they were staying in Everman, during Thanksgiving Day last year.
RSBM. Thanksgiving day 2022 was November 24th. So she got passports for all these kids except Noel several weeks before Noel was last seen.

If that timeline is correct though, it seems to rule out an accidental sudden death. MOO. Whether or not anyone harmed him, they certainly intended to leave him behind. But then the question becomes “how and where?” :confused:

APR 6, 2023
[...]

At Thursday’s press conference, police provided a new timeline for Noel’s disappearance.

On July 21, 2022, Noel was last seen by a professional at a speech therapy appointment. Spencer said several other appointments were missed during this schedule which led to a health services warning letter from the Texas Department of Health Services for her to receive government benefits. He even asked an acquaintance to lend him his son to continue receiving the benefits, claiming that Noel had COVID.

In October 2022, Noel was present when Cindy gave birth to her twin daughters earlier in the month, and later when they were discharged. Witnesses say he looked unhealthy and malnourished. During the investigation, other witnesses said Rodriguez-Singh had made comments prior to the birth of the twins referring to Noel as evil, possessed or with a demon in him, fearing he would hurt the twins.

On November 1, 2022, Cindy obtained passport photos of all the children, except Noel. The next day she applied for passports for herself and her six children except Noel. Everman police say they won’t stop until Noel is found and justice is served.

[...]

Noel was not available for passport pictures on November 1st.? Or she never intended on Noel going to India? Jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back