TX TX - Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez, 6, family members say haven't seen since Nov 2022, Everman, 25 Mar 2023 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doesn't seem likely Noel controlled, voiced or connected not-eating with jealousy/resentment. I'd like to know from where that tale was told. Did Noel's parents invent that story? To explain and explain away his weight loss?

Was he loved and well taken care of?

Or neglected?

Maybe Noel didn't resent the babies but someone resented Noel.

If someone or someones brought harm to that sweet boy, may justice hunt, hound capture and convict them. Swiftly.

JMO
Absolutely Agree, Spectrum 1 just did a very recent bilingual news interview with CRS neighbor Rosario - I don't think I'm allowed to put it on here yes they have their own cable news channel. But I can let everyone know The neighbor clearly only remembers the last physical sighting was back in October 2022 when the Twins were born. Sorry in advance Mods if i put the source in , hope it stays MOO

Last edited:
Absolutely Agree, Spectrum 1 just did a very recent bilingual news interview with CRS neighbor Rosario - I don't think I'm allowed to put it on here yes they have their own cable news channel. But I can let everyone know The neighbor clearly only remembers the last physical sighting was back in October 2022 when the Twins were born. Sorry in advance Mods if i put the source in , hope it stays MOO
IMHO ,Our timeline is getting better than March 20-21st ,the Grandma says she was there in Everman house in January 2023- no sign anywhere of lil Noel.Mr P the home owner/"adopted Godfather of 10 yrs" says November, he was told by CRS Noel is with his dad's Sister. Now Neighbor says she is positive it's when the Twins are born in October 2022 she saw him .
My question is What was Noel's last seen condition.??
MOO

"mother and children at first lived in the house with Parson."" When Cindy and Arshdeep got married, the husband bought the family a building that Parson allowed them to put in the back yard, he said."" It has electricity and air conditioning, but no bathroom. Parson said the back door to his home was always unlocked so the family could come and go as they pleased and use the bathroom and shower in the house. The family also still used the two extra bedrooms inside" Parson’s home.
(BBM emphasis)
Owner of home where missing Texas child’s family lived says parents are good people
Arshdeep bought the shed plus still used the 2 bedrooms in the house.

Notice in the video ,Rosario states at the 1:20 marker That Noel was wearing glasses when she last saw him in October.
Just an observation, Wondering if Detectives found lil Noel's glasses that might be prescription?? MOO

City of Everman had a technical problem and wasn't able to stream the press conference.

Everman police held a press conference Friday afternoon to give the latest updates on the search for missing 6-year-old Noel Rodriguez-Alverez.

Noel’s mother and stepfather flew from Dallas-Fort Worth to India with six other children last week, two days before an Amber Alert was issued for Noel.

Noel has still not been found, but his mother and stepfather are now facing a felony charge of abandonment and endangerment of a child, police said Friday. A warrant was issued Friday and authorities are working to extradite the couple from India back to the U.S.

Police dug up part of a concrete patio on the property where the family lived on Wisteria Drive, but that search did not find anything, they said.

Police said they dug into the patio because they detected an “anomaly” in the concrete. They said they have not found any evidence to indicate that Noel is dead.

Police had planned to share video of the press conference on YouTube but the video wasn’t streaming.
Police said they dug into the patio because they detected an “anomaly” in the concrete. They said they have not found any evidence to indicate that Noel is dead.
RBBM
There is also not any evidence to indicate he is alive and safe either - IMO

Chief Craig Everman PD had stated Cindy paid for that patio recently, my question is : if she had the cash for that large covered patio,plane tickets,passports,visasetc. ...Why did she not have the cash in the past 3 yrs to ever finish out that shed?
I only saw on the media video bare plywood floors and painted plywood walls.
MOO JMO

"mother and children at first lived in the house with Parson."" When Cindy and Arshdeep got married, the husband bought the family a building that Parson allowed them to put in the back yard, he said."" It has electricity and air conditioning, but no bathroom. Parson said the back door to his home was always unlocked so the family could come and go as they pleased and use the bathroom and shower in the house. The family also still used the two extra bedrooms inside" Parson’s home.
(BBM emphasis)
Owner of home where missing Texas child’s family lived says parents are good people
Arshdeep bought the shed plus still used the 2 bedrooms in the house.
I wonder if the parents slept in the house and the children in the shed?

I wonder if the parents slept in the house and the children in the shed?
I'm of the strong opinion that may be very likely the case.
Especially with new twin newborns in one in home bedroom , perhaps a few other children in another available bedroom.
I keep questioning if little Noel was made to stay alone in the shed.
All MOO .

I came across a lot of these supposed converted shed “homes” while doing home visits for Head Start. I wonder how much this “kind” landlord was charging for it?
did you see the video? she initially lived in the guys house. as she had more kids, he built the shed for her. idk that he charged anything.

did you see the video? she initially lived in the guys house. as she had more kids, he built the shed for her. idk that he charged anything.
I did see the video and again, sadly, I’ve seen worse and smaller shed/homes. Maybe he was kind, many aren’t. The ones I dealt with were usually dealing with vulnerable women and children whose legal status was questionable but their dignity should never have been.

Last edited:
I did see the video and again, sadly, I’ve seen worse and smaller shed/homes. Maybe he was kind, many aren’t. The ones I dealt with were usually dealing with vulnerable women and children whose legal status was questionable but there dignity should never have been.
my info was inaccurate, the husband bought the shed.

if the old man is honest, maybe this was neglect or an accident. idk :(

my info was inaccurate, the husband bought the shed.

if the old man is honest, maybe this was neglect or an accident. idk :(
IMO Mr P the adopted Godfather Grandfather property owner knows much more. He lived there and witnessed things for 10 yrs.
The laws here in Texas are very clear on reporting. MOO

In the star telegram article he states he never charged her anything and Cindy helped out with bills and he does not remember ever having to buy groceries since she has been there.
Since Mr Parsons told reporters she has been there 10 yrs .so I am guessing since 2013?? MOO

In the star telegram article he states he never charged her anything and Cindy helped out with bills and he does not remember ever having to buy groceries since she has been there.
Since Mr Parsons told reporters she has been there 10 yrs .so I am guessing since 2013?? MOO
Was Noel’s father also the father of those children?

That is a great question that I wonder as well. It is very unclear about the 7,8,9,11,12,16 and 18 yr old paternal family.
We know Arshdeep is the father of twins 5- 6 months, Noel's (6yr old) father is in Mexico- confirmed by press conferences.
All MOO

That is a great question that I wonder as well. It is very unclear about the 7,8,9,11,12,16 and 18 yr old paternal family.
We know Arshdeep is the father of twins 5- 6 months, Noel's (6yr old) father is in Mexico- confirmed by press conferences.
All MOO

All MOO
I think it was mentioned somewhere in a post or a linked article near the beginning of the thread, something along the lines, of they were all the same father BUT i am not sure. so JMO. I'll check for the article.
ETA: This is what I found from the Press Conference that @Allabouttrial posted:
Press conference
At 21:44 it says " Noel reportedly resided with his mother, identified as Cindy Rodriguez-Singh, as well as 4 biological siblings, ages 7, 8, 9 and 11, and twin 5 month old half siblings and a stepfather."

The way it says biological siblings and half-siblings is proposing they all have the same father.

Last edited:
Little Noel had numerous health issues, including needing some type of respiratory therapy or supplemental oxygen and other health care.
With that many kids and little income, surely the kids were covered by Texas' Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) or MediCaid. Those medical records would certainly indicate the last time Noel received care from a medical provider.

I think it was mentioned somewhere in a post or a linked article near the beginning of the thread, something along the lines, of they were all the same father BUT i am not sure. so JMO. I'll check for the article.
ETA: This is what I found from the Press Conference that @Allabouttrial posted:
Press conference
At 21:44 it says " Noel reportedly resided with his mother, identified as Cindy Rodriguez-Singh, as well as 4 biological siblings, ages 7, 8, 9 and 11, and twin 5 month old half siblings and a stepfather."

The way it says biological siblings and half-siblings is proposing they all have the same father.
Good to know, hope next presser a reporter will ask for further clarification. MOO
I wonder then about the 12 yr old that just moved to the grandmother about 6 mos ago,the 16 yr old and 18 yr old.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back