GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Boy she can shut off the emotions real quick. Why isn't the State introducing the tape that he said they have about the $100,000 soty which she denied?

E every day, she said. That creates a psychological dependence and creates massive paranoia.

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
According to Cobb, Daniel told Jenna the AAS wanted to interview him & he wanted to sell story for $100,000. Jenna told him to get $1mil

Defense objects to showing the video. Prosecution suggests having the jury leave, while she watches and refreshes her memory.

Wow she is GOOD!
I don't believe a word she utters.

Neither do I. :snooty:

I think she is just trying to save his *advertiser censored*. I don't believe her tears are real, as she shuts them on and off so easily.

Notice how he has been pushed back from the table throughout her testimony, like he is emotionally distancing himself. jmo

Wait, didn't she say earlier donte was his real name?

So he was depressed all of their relationship. I think the defense made an oops on that, since they claimed in their opening, that his depression was from the break-up. IIRC

Witness trying to back peddle now........

He asks her to leave, but then goes into a "downward spiral". :waitasec:

Stumbling and lies getting harder to keep straight. She is not helping his case.

She doesn't seem to know the real meaning of depression.

Court is now in recess for the evening, back tomorrow morning at 9am CST.

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Contentious exchange between Urrutia and Cobb shortly before Feland steps off the stand. Urrutia upset Cobb wouldn't let Feland answer.

Court in recess until 9AM CST tomorrow. That would be 10AM EST (Atthelake :giggle:)

Nice to see the judge and attorneys are preparing for tomorrow after the jury leaves, as to not take up time tomorrow, while the jury is present.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back