GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Brandon Daniel Trial Day 4. Could possibly get to deliberations & even a verdict today. Does Daniel or family testify? Stay tuned

I have to leave in about an hour. Will catch up later! Y'all take good notes! :)

She is an emotional wreck and has probably lost more than a few brain cells to drug use. People with high anxiety disorders have extreme emotional swings and their moods transition quickly as her's do.

Agree to a degree. But I thought high anxiety (love Mel Brooks) would show in shakiness. Like if you went to pick up a cup of water it would shake? But I didn't see any of that with her.

I think the drugs may have messed her up and I don't trust her reactions and her answers. She is not a grounded person.

:seeya: The judge has entered the courtroom

Jury enters the room and we are ready. Dr. Matthew Masters is being called to the stand for the defense. Matthews practices addiction medicine. Will likely testify about the effects of Xanax on state of mind and mental cognition

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 57s

Masters claims Xanax can cause wide range of disturbance in mood and can cause memory loss. #DanielTrial #BrandonDaniel #keyetv

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 2m

Masters claims people who abuse Xanax get "high" similar to alcohol intoxication. #DanielTrial
from Austin, TX

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 4m

Masters claims doctors usually prescribe Xanax for panic disorders. #DanielTrial #keyetv
from Austin, TX

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 6m

Defense asking addiction doctor about Xanax. Calls it a sedative hypnotic. #BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial #JaimePadron
from Austin, TX

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 12m

Defense calls Dr. Matthew Masters Jr. to stand to testify in #BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial. He is an M.D. who specializes in addiction.
from Austin, TX

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 19m

#BrandonDaniel has entered courtroom. Both sides speaking to judge. Jury still not seated. #DanielTrial #JaimePadron
from Austin, TX

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 21m

Judge Kennedy has entered courtroom. Asked both sides to approach bench. No sign of #BrandonDaniel or jury.

https://twitter.com/AlexBoyerTV

Doctor is talking about the nature of Xanax. Commonly used to treat panic disorders. A person on the street uses it to get high. "The high from Xanax would be similar to that of alcohol intoxication." - Dr. Masters. Masters says people can have a variety of behavioral responses to Xanax and it can cause amnesia or memory loss.

I don't know anyone dealing with real grief being able to snap it off and on like a light switch. She is choked up with emotion one moment but answering the next question (before it is fully asked, by the way) as if the emotional pain never existed.

IMO she is theatrical and acting the grief stricken ex lover. I do think she is doing this out of a sense of loyalty for what they had, their time together.

I have nothing to base this on but I think all the psychedelic drugs have screwed this young woman up. Her reactions are loopy, they are immediate and over the top and not even skin deep. If that makes sense? JMO
Hello, CUCKOOHEAD, I watched her testimony last night, she seemed very nervous, and maybe immature. It's the first time I've heard anyone look at the jury and refer to them as "you guys" .

Agree to a degree. But I thought high anxiety (love Mel Brooks) would show in shakiness. Like if you went to pick up a cup of water it would shake? But I didn't see any of that with her.

I think the drugs may have messed her up and I don't trust her reactions and her answers. She is not a grounded person.

Dramatic mood swings accompanies GAD (general anxiety disorder) as well as situational anxiety.

Hello, CUCKOOHEAD, I watched her testimony last night, she seemed very nervous, and maybe immature. It's the first time I've heard anyone look at the jury and refer to them as "you guys" .

Good observation.

Hmmm doctor why only listen to a portion of the tape of the defendant's interrogation... why not the whole interrogation????

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m

Masters says drugs like Xanax can cause people who abuse it to do and say things they normally wouldn't do. #DanielTrial #BrandonDaniel

NO I DON'T KNOW doctor, please spit it out already

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 2m

Masters testified #BrandonDaniel had toxic level of Xanax in his bloodstream 7 hours after he shot & killed #JaimePadron

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 31s

Masters testified #BrandonDaniel was intoxicated at time he gave police statement calling it "totally unreliable." #keyetv

Doctor is talking about the nature of Xanax. Commonly used to treat panic disorders. A person on the street uses it to get high. "The high from Xanax would be similar to that of alcohol intoxication." - Dr. Masters. Masters says people can have a variety of behavioral responses to Xanax and it can cause amnesia or memory loss.

BD seemed to have very good recall during LE interrogation. In any case he is an adult and responsible for his actions even if he says he took a massive amount of Xanax.

Watched one to many episodes of 'The Sopranos'? :floorlaugh:

:waiting: Impatiently waiting for the states cross.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1
Back