GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the reporters have fallen asleep :sleep: , no updates from one in 10 mins, 40 mins the other one. :scared:

An offender can earn up to a MASTERS degree while in prison.

:jail:

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 1m
Hunt trying to show that people can still be productive while in prison and Daniel is capable of doing so.

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 3m
Under cross-examination from Russ Hunt, Rogers testifies that some inmates can earn a masters degree while in the corrections department.

Prisoners are allowed to receive emails (printed out on piece of paper), they are not allowed to send emails.

Afternoon 10 min recess.

I wonder if BD likes this "retirement" facility. He sure won't come off looking like a bad guy there, scary place! Wonder what is going thru his mind now.

:seeya: Good to see you back Softail, I was kinda worried knowing some G1 offenders are on the roads there in Texas.

Can the defendant's chair be set just a little lower? So he is sitting on the ground and looks like a hobbit?

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m

#BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial back in session. State calls a Del Valle TSCO deputy to testify.

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 1m

While in jail, a corrections officer says day room got quiet and then there was applause and Daniel took a bow when TV coverage came on.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m

Deputy testified heard commotion in day room. Went and looked and saw inmates applauding & #BrandonDaniel take bow. He had just been on news

:thud:

After the verdict inmates were cheering and this defendant, BD, took a bow?

Yup realllllllllllll remorse shown there.

States next witness, Senior Correction Officer Timothy Parrish

After the verdict inmates were cheering and this defendant, BD, took a bow?

Yup realllllllllllll remorse shown there.

It wasn't the verdict, it was a pretrial court appearance... but still.

Wonder what the jurors are thinking right about now.....
:thud:

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 55s

Tim Parrish, corrections officer, also testifies same story: In January 2013, Daniel took a bow when news coverage of this story was on TV.

States exhibit #97, now being shown to the jury.

:seeya: Good to see you back Softail, I was kinda worried knowing some G1 offenders are on the roads there in Texas.

:seeya: I'm back safe and sound! :) Just had to take my pup to the vet for her one year checkup.

Thanks for the updates!

I can't believe he took a bow! :thud:

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 2m
Del Valle Senior corrections ofc Timothy Parrish said another inmate said "f*uck the police." States #BrandonDaniel responded w/a fist pump.

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 2m
Seeing jail video of several inmates who appear to gather around a TV. Hard to see much. Parrish now pointing out where bow took place.

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 5m
Incident took place in August 2013, not January as I previously tweeted.

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 6m
Parrish also testifies another inmate yelled "*advertiser censored** the police," and Daniel acknowledged the yell by putting his fist in the air.

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 3s

Parrish says under cross-examination Daniel has never been disrespectful to him personally, but stopped short of calling him "model inmate."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back