GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who are all those people on the defendant's side of the court room? Is it that crowded?

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m

Fugitt testified an inmate offered #BrandonDaniel $30 for something he painted. Daniel said he had to sell it for "bragging rights."

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m

Fugitt testified an inmate offered #BrandonDaniel $30 for something he painted. Daniel said he had to sell it for "bragging rights."

Wasn't being known as a cop killer enough in jail?

:eek:fftopic:
Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
A convicted cop killer wants to go free. He's eligible for parole. Willie Taylor killed an ofc. in '85 over a $4 parking ticket. #onthecase

https://twitter.com/VinniePolitan

It's so sad that a police officer's life is worth so little to some people.
They take an oath to protect and serve. :(

Wasn't being known as a cop killer enough in jail?

Apparently not, he also appears to be the type that would kill again behind bars just because.. or for more bragging rights as he calls it.

I worry about the correction officers that have to come in contact with him.

Apparently not, he also appears to be the type that would kill again behind bars just because.. or for more bragging rights as he calls it.

I worry about the correction officers that have to come in contact with him.

I agree. I'm glad he will never be free again. EVER! He just ain't right.

What's up with his mother? Good grief, no wonder he is the way he is. I also wonder why she has not shown up for the trial. Perhaps the defense will call her. :waitasec:

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
No. Not that we have seen. RT @Technoidatx Chris, Is the inmate's mother in the court room?

During lunch break, three more Travis County corrections officers arrived. Afternoon testimony will likely be more jail statements/actions.

We resume court with Deputy Anthony Angel on the stand, security threat unit at Travis County Sheriff's Office

Daniel tells his mom even though there is legislation in Texas, murderabilia is still legal in Colorado. His mom says she will look into it

"It became very apparent early on, I would need to check his phone calls." - Fugitt says he worried about safety of corrections officers

Fugitt says Daniel never expresses remorse. Says only semblance of remorse in entire investigation was after being prodded in interrogation.

Just caught up, thanks to all for posts/updates. Murderabilia , so 1 million for the "story" doesn't sound like a joke now. Don't you know the LE's would love 2 min alone with this spoiled punk.

I'm getting the impression he tried to mark something as legal mail, and it wasn't.

Angel is talking about monitoring mail and how they determine what mail might contain threats like escape plans.

Angel was asked to take a look at the coded letters Daniel was sending.

Angel steps down and the state now recalls David Fugitt to the stand.

OMG! He was signed up at Meetaninmate.com? WTF? I've never heard of such a thing. He wanted his profile to be more "criminalish".

Daniel tells his mother to adjust his profile on http://MeetAnInmate.com to make him sound "more bad."

:lol: at BD calling the CO's Stupid.

Inmates and cops are not his type of people.

In letters to ex-girlfriend, Daniel says he prefers being confined and not in general population because he doesn't get along with inmates.

He also tells Feland not to talk to his attorneys, mitigator, or private investigators. Says he will come up with defense instead of lawyers

He doesn't like fellow inmates, cops, defense attorneys... who does this guy like?

Prosecutors may be trying to show Daniel manipulated system, faked suicide attempts to get out of general population.

"Not much going on. Just living the dream. I'm retired at 25 :) Don't forget about me." - Daniel letter from jail.

Written in crayon:

"Not much else going
on Just living the dream
I'm retired at 25 :)

Don't forget about me
Love
Brandon"

Steven Rogers, retired TDCJ, is now on the stand.

It appears we are getting to the portion of sentencing where the jury is told about the differences between general pop prison and death row

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97
Back