GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 5m
Brandon Daniel's sister just arrived. Takes a seat with a deputy right beside her.

XXXXX ‏@xxxxx 3m
@chrissadeghi Who is the girl sitting next to her?

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 2m
@xxxxx I am told one of the defense attorney's fiance.

Someone WANTS to marry one of those guys?

We have sound now, that means the judge, defendant and jury should be entering shortly.

I took my ambien 2 hrs ago and when I put the court on full screen I feel like I am right in the room lol

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
There is usually a delay from the time a verdict/sentence is reached to the time it is announced. This one seems particularly long.

Does everyone have sound? Idon't

:waiting: Anyone else get the feeling the judge is waiting for Softail to log on before she enters the courtroom??? ;)

Is he going to be in jail garb and will they chain him?

Daniel leans over, talks to Brad Urrutia. Didn't seem to be to tense . Talking and nodding.

Special issue #1 - Yes
Special Issue #2 - No

Death Sentence

Brandon Daniel has been sentenced to death by the jury. Now Judge must make it official.

Good!
There have not been many verdicts in recent years I have agreed with.
I agree with this one!

Next comes the right of allocution. Linda Diaz, Jamie Padron's sister, is taking the stand. She starts by thanking the jury and state.

"You guys had a very difficult task. Your lives will never be the same from here on out." - Linda Diaz.

"You were doing your job. Please don't carry this on your shoulders. You followed the instructions you were given." -Diaz to jury.

"You are a monster. You may have ripped my brother out of our lives. But let me tell you something. His spirit is alive." Diaz to Daniel.

"I hope for the rest of your life, you think about what you did. And turn your life around." - Diaz to Daniel. Daniel appeared to nod.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back