GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can see this guy selling 'Miracle Pain Reliever' from the back of his station wagon.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 1m

Harrell claims #BrandonDaniel is currently on two antidepressants and receiving some therapy in jail.

ADA Cobb's cell phone just went off, he apologized. :lol:

Geeze. Doesn't the defense understand that there is such a thing as a "yes or no" question? :waitasec:

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi

Dr. Harrell is excused from the witness stand. We are recessing for lunch and will be back at 2:15.

That is a long lunch! :eek:

I REALLY disliked that man. Self promoting charlatan hiding behind a license.

They should meet Juan Martinez. :D

Did I ask you to type that?? YES OR NO :giggle:

ETA: my poor mom sometimes I go Juan on her and say "did I ask you that, yes or no?" .. she loves Juan so she just starts cracking up.

:lol: Think doc quack felt like Travis here during cross exam with ADA Cobb?!?

[video=youtube;dRIgmKGDqFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRIgmKGDqFM&feature=sharecontrol&list=UUH47Lk8Qv2Vdr7yu7JHyvug[/video]

:seeya: Smile you're on candid camera.. don't think this guy knows he is actually being viewed by the internet right now.

Oh he just turned on his computer, think he'll go to the website and see himself? lol

ETA: The camera was moved (sitting on the seat still rolling) and now we are just watching some guy surf the internet, unaware we are watching him.

http://kxan.com/live-stream/

kxan come on I'm starting to feel like a peeping tom. move the camera lens.

Judge has returned to the courtroom, now we are waiting for the defendant and the jury to return.

Finally when the cross came Later...at least I was awake lmao! Back to Reality :)
Court is almost InSession...well there is audio..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back