GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Cobb asks Harrell if he checked w/ another source about Daniel's concussion, interrupts 3x when Harrell tried answering w/ other than yes/no

Harrell eventually says he did not confirm with another source. Cobb tells him he could have called mom/dad, Harrell "I probably could."

Harrell asked Daniel in jail if he felt depressed and Daniel answered "No."

Picture-014.jpg
VS
ffal1w.gif

My money is on the guy on the left, all day.. everyday.

'I didn't explore the particulars of the crime'.

plainspeak. 'My lazy butt didn't bother asking'.

Harrell is trying to dodge all sorts of daggers from Gary Cobb right now who is slicing into Harrell's evaluation of Daniel's mental state

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 3m

Harrell testified in the nearly 6 hours he spoke to #BrandonDaniel never asked him about the murder of #JaimePadron. Used transcript 4 info.

Objection.. non responsive!!

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 4m
Tense back and fourth between Cobb & Harrell. Defense keeps objecting claiming he is badgering the witness.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 8m
Cobb: "are you saying the brain damage caused him to do it?" (Referring to #BrandonDaniel killing #JaimePadron). Harrell: "no."

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 11m
Harrell testified in the nearly 6 hours he spoke to #BrandonDaniel never asked him about the murder of #JaimePadron. Used transcript 4 info.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 12m
Harrell said first time he asked #BrandonDaniel if he was depressed he said no

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 3m
Cobb really wants direct yes or no answers and Harrell is not giving him those. #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 5m
Cobb "I understand why you're not specific. It's because you've never handled a criminal case." #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 5m
Cobb: "Just admit that you did not ask him." Again - this interaction is very tense. #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 6m
Cobb: "Tell me how you asked him what went on that day." Harrell says he doesn't remember. #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 11m
Harrell says he didn't ask Daniel about the particulars of the murder, says he had a transcript of Daniel's interrogation tho #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 16m
Harrell says he didn't check with another source about Daniel's prior head injuries. #DanielTrial

Harrell again says a "confluence of factors" help explain what happened and finishes by telling Cobb "Now I'm through with my answer."

:laugh:

If they keep this up, Cobb vs. Harrell would look awesome on an undercard somewhere this weekend.

"It is very clear Brandon does not control his impulses as well as other people," testifies Harrell.

"Was killing the officer a lack of impulse control," asks Cobb. "No, I think it was a drug related problem," answers Harrell

As Harrell goes through a list of things that effected Daniel, Cobb interjects "Don't forget his parents."

Cobb puts his hand up "Excuse me," to get Harrell to stop talking. "Will you answer my question?"

Harrell says he did not feel it was he role to monitor Daniel's behavior in patrol car after shooting. Cobb expresses disbelief about that

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 13s
Cobb: "There are a lot of people with mental illness who don't kill police officers." Harrell: "That's true." #DanielTrial

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 37s
Cobb: "Do you believe he's insane?" Harrell: "I believe he has a mental illness." #DanielTrial

Harrell and Cobb with another colorful exchange about the definition of "insane." Harrell says he believes Daniel has "mental illness."

Cobb says a lot of people have mental illness and don't kill police officers. Harrell says that is true.

:winner:

Doctor are you aware of what hootch is?

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 41s
"I think he has a degree of empathy. Not as high as an average person but he does have capability to put himself in another person's shoes"

Shannon Murray ‏@ShannonM_KVUE 2m
Harrell says Daniel is taking anti-depressants and it seems to be helping his mood. #DanielTrial

Just roll the tape........ he asked more then once if he was getting the death penalty.

Well I lost connection with livefeed so I have a question?

Anyone wonder about infant alcohol syndrome and the size of BD's skull?

Gary Cobb passes Dr. Harrell back to the defense. Let's go to the judges' scorecards....

:lol: He is sounding as punchy as we are! :lol:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macattack