Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should have been investigators who notified the family about finding Vanessa's body. Instead they found out from the media and apparently TM was the one who gave them the details.

Apparently the family reached out to Tim.

I agree that it should be the officials providing information surrounding the circumstances of their daughter's death and burial. In most cases, LE normally hold off giving the media any information until they have spoken with the family.
Miller said family members know that Guillen has likely been found deceased. He spoke with them after they heard media reports about remains found. Family members pleaded with Miller for answers when no one at the Army would provide them with information.

“I was driving up here yesterday when the sister, Mayra, called me. I’m choked up now. It’s one of the saddest calls I’ve ever heard or made in my life,” Miller said. “No military, no one even called her.”

So apparently the family contacted Tim Miller.

This is...too much. Why are there multiple people involved?? Is their loyalty to a sexual predator really that strong? What is THEIR motive? Are they all complicit in sexual harassment of other people? Did they get in too deep to get out and find themselves being forced to help cover up because of blackmail?

I have soooo many questions!!

Me too. It’s an unusual case. These aren’t a bunch of local meth heads deciding to abduct, rape and kill someone they know, like we’ve seen in other cases.

All MOO

What do we think happened to Vanessa big picture? My theory ...

She was being harassed by an officer in her chain of command.

She attempted to make it stop presumably by telling at least someone else above her.

She was possibly ignored or worse.

Was more than one person harassing her?

Was there more than harassment going on? Assult?

Was harassment the norm in this unit or on this base? Did multiple officers engage in this behavior and then help each other get away with it ?

As part of Vanessa's interaction with this situation the group realizes she can't be bullied into staying quiet so a decision is made to order her to work and a plan implemented to kill her and dispose of her.

It is just mind boggling to me how this could occur. I understand harassment and abuse occur. I don't understand how it escalates to murder with apparently multiple people involved. Were they trying to protect themselves ? Was there more going on?

MOO would love to hear other thoughts on big picture of why this happened to this brave American soldier.

I don't think this is just sexual harrassment/assault. I've seen offenders get little to no punishment for this in the Army.

I think the arms room is very important in this case. My theory is that weapons parts or other equipment was being stolen and sold and she noticed this and knew it was wrong. I think maybe she did not realize how high up the corruption and went and tried to report it. She became too much of a risk and this corrupt organization killed her.

Miller said family members know that Guillen has likely been found deceased. He spoke with them after they heard media reports about remains found. Family members pleaded with Miller for answers when no one at the Army would provide them with information.

“I was driving up here yesterday when the sister, Mayra, called me. I’m choked up now. It’s one of the saddest calls I’ve ever heard or made in my life,” Miller said. “No military, no one even called her.”
Thank you for finding this - it is what I heard on the news. I understand the military has a protocol but I also think there is a duty to the family to make them aware directly - and I now think, based on the cement she was encased in, that someone was talking - we speculated last night that perhaps animals had gotten to her and that's what led them to the spot where she was buried - but I don't think so now. good lord there is evil out there IMO

Could I be of assistance?

If the mind-boggling part involves the heavy pelican case, it may not have set off alarms, initially.

Every single time I left for a field exercise, range, anything involving any equipment (that was authorized for Personally Owned Vehicles (POVs), weapons, ammunition, and sensitive items are not authorized for POV for example) there was a "toughbox" filled to the brim with lots, and lots of stuff. This could be DZ marking equipment for Airborne ops, medical equipment for field practice and use, MOPP (chemical suits) gear, or just about anything you can imagine that was authorized for a POV and could be transported to the training site to be used. Toughboxes are also commonly used to store a large amount of personal items for transportation on deployments, or to and from places like moving out of an apartment.

TL;DR version: Soldiers use very heavy toughboxes every day, and it would not look suspicious at all on first glance to see someone struggling with a very heavy one.

Hi @lonewanderer. Thank you so much for your reply and information! I really appreciate it. I actually have 2 Pelican cases that I travel with. Love them! They are the Air Pelican cases so I can kind of envision what the 3 feet Pelican case looks like. And yes, they are sturdy and tough. There is no comparison.

My comprehension fails me when I think about the whole picture… What she likely went through at her young age before her life was snuffed out…. How/why she ended up dead… What they did to her after death…. How many soldiers go missing and meet an untimely death in Fort Hood… How far this potentially went up the chain of command… This is where I really really struggle...

Holy God..... I’ve been upset since last night. I thought there could be 2 people involved, but this is insane! HOW could you do this, participate in it, have knowledge about it, etc and look at yourself in the mirror every day? This is just horrible. I guess AR ran because he’s actually the one who killed her, ya think? Idk. Do y’all think it had to do with the sexual harassment/stalking allegations or does this go deeper than that? I’m just hurting for her poor Mom...her family...everyone.
JMO

I'm super confused about the concrete and the fire and what was found at the crime scene yesterday. I wonder if it was the Pelican case that they found last week that had to be sent to the lab for testing. I don't understand how the person working on the fence smelled a bad order and that's what alerted them to find remains in a shallow grave. I mean was the concrete poured on top of the shallow grave. I just don't understand this at all.

I was thinking "former" in the sense of GWM now being deceased.

JMO.
Ahh - I thought their reference to former was the AWOL aspect. Honestly, this is such a terrible tragedy on so many levels - poor 20 year old Vanessa who only wanted to serve her country - and a potentially criminal case of more than murder at Ft Hood.
JMO

Anyone have any luck checking Jail bookings?
I was only able to get this far: Bell County, TX
Scroll down your link to the hyperlink for inmate search. Or this might work:

Inmate Search

I was allowed to search with only date information fields which I set to 6/30/2020 to 07/01/2020. There were multiple returns, only 4 returns were for females and 2 of them do not have booking photos. One has a blue warrant pickup, and I can save you the search, that is a parole violation. One has assault on family member, and two have unknown class 3 felony? HTH but I don't think so.

Holy God..... I’ve been upset since last night. I thought there could be 2 people involved, but this is insane! HOW could you do this, participate in it, have knowledge about it, etc and look at yourself in the mirror every day? This is just horrible. I guess AR ran because he’s actually the one who killed her, ya think? Idk. Do y’all think it had to do with the sexual harassment/stalking allegations or does this go deeper than that? I’m just hurting for her poor Mom...her family...everyone.
JMO
I don’t think this is some vast conspiracy, rather, I think this was done for personal reasons, and this guy enlisted the help of others (probably after the fact).

I think AR is the lone killer.

What’s funny, is I didn’t think CID had anywhere near as much evidence as they appear to have. My hope yesterday was that Vanessa’s body was the missing piece, and we would see an arrest shortly.

That’s exactly what happened, and they definitely deserve a lot of credit.

Last edited:
Deceased "laughed in my face" when I confronted him- VG's sister
Ugh. Here’s the full quote for context:

Guillen's sister, Mayra, said she met the person of interest, but didn't elaborate on his identity.

"I met him not knowing that he had something to do with it," Mayra Guillen said. "I felt something was telling me that he did something and I wasn't wrong apparently. He still had the nerve that day to laugh in my face. And apparently now, he kills himself. Why? I don't know. But whoever is responsible has to pay and we demand a Congressional investigation."

Vanessa Guillen case: 1 in custody, 1 person of interest dead by suicide, family of missing Fort Hood soldier says

Actually the population is even greater than my post above. Here's a link

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw02PXTq5W5WbTujlx1iWYic&cshid=1593619709989

Yeah and it’s not a problem unique to just Fort Hood. It’s a systemic issue in all branches that the military has tried to reform. And needs to do more, as is or has been the case with most systems.

It’s such an issue that even one comedian did a satirical commentary about it on her show, pretending to play a combat military game but showing how picking a female avatar changed the game entirely from what her boyfriend was playing. (It was all about rape, coercion not to report it and mountains of incredible paperwork in order to do so).

It’s hard because it’s a culture where obedience is demanded and expected.

And as an aside, my brothers and law partner are veterans. I’m not bashing the military. It just does appear there is a problem.

Last edited:
I apologize guys. I said 3 in custody. It was 2. For some reason my mind processed more. She did 2. It was around 22 minutes in the conference. I went back and confirmed.

so sorry for the wrong number. My emotions are high today too. :(

Probably because if two are in custody and one killed himself, that means three were involved, it appears. Easy mistake to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur