Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other 2 suspects still have not been named, correct?
Correct. Even AR hasn’t been formally identified yet. I expect we’ll get more information in the coming hours. This can’t be kept quiet for very long, even if authorities aren’t ready to release that information.

So we have GVM, Krysta Martinez, Rosencrans - all recent and now Vanessa - what is Ft Hood some kind of killing field or are these deaths normal on a military base?

ETA: I'm not suggesting they are related - however, it is curious to me that these young people are dying around Ft Hood by homicide/accident.
JMO

Last edited:
So we have GVM, Krysta Martinez, Rosencrans - all recent and now Vanessa - what is Ft Hood some kind of killing field or are these deaths normal on a military base?
Deaths are common, especially in the form of suicide and vehicle accidents. This spate of murders is abnormal though, but I absolutely don’t believe they are connected in any way.

Deaths(mainly suicides/murder suicides) are actually fairly common on military bases. We just don't hear about them much. The military likes to keep criminal activity very quiet with the civilian world. Fort Hood, IMO, though definitely has a higher rate of deaths, missing persons, sex trafficking, terrorist attacks, etc. As it is a high deployment base, the stats show there are definitely higher cases of PTSD.

Also, IMO, it seems from countless posts of soldiers and past soldiers, that Fort Hood in general has very low morale. That tends to go hand-in-hand with criminal activity. JMO.

Also, just to clarify, Krysta Martinez nor the others have been connected to VG. From what I have read, KM had never met VG & simply took an interest in her missing person case, taking part in the # movement. IMO

Just to clarify, GWM's case has not been connected to VG's. Also GWM'S wife is a verified family member on that thread so please navigate with care. IMO
so who is the woman in custody identified as the wife of a former soldier at Ft Hood - not identified yet right?
ETA: Link BBM
One suspect dead, two others arrested in connection to disappearance of Pfc. Vanessa Guillen

One military suspect is deceased after taking his own life yesterday in Killeen, Texas, and a civilian suspect has been arrested by the Texas Rangers in connection with the disappearance of Pfc. Vanessa Guillen.

Special Agents from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command, along with the U.S. Marshals, Killeen Police Department, and the Lone Star Fugitive Task Force were attempting to locate the junior Soldier from Fort Hood who fled the post late Tuesday.

While law enforcement agencies, minus Army CID Special Agents, attempted to make contact with the suspect, the suspect reportedly displayed a weapon and took his own life.

The civilian suspect is the estranged wife of a former Fort Hood Soldier and is currently in custody in the Bell County Jail awaiting charges by civilian authorities.

Additionally, the Texas Rangers, with assistance from Army CID and other agencies, are still processing the scene at the Leon River in Bell County, Texas, where partial human remains were discovered Tuesday.

Last edited:
I don’t think this is some vast conspiracy, rather, I think this was done for personal reasons, and this guy enlisted the help of others (probably after the fact).

I think AR is the lone killer.

What’s funny, is I didn’t think CID had anywhere near as much evidence as they appear to have. My hope yesterday was that Vanessa’s body was the missing piece, and we would see an arrest shortly.

That’s exactly what happened, and they definitely deserve a lot of credit.
BBM:

Army CID definitely deserves a lot of credit.

CID showed remarkable restraint in not responding to all of the unfounded accusations of inaction and, even worse, attempted cover-up, that have been hurled against them.

They didn't allow themselves to be distracted by all the sound and fury surrounding this case.

They've kept their eye on the ball this entire time.

JMO.

This is the 3rd. Gregory Morales, Brandon Rosecrans (found shot dead in May after Vanessa went missing), and Vanessa Guillen.

Here's an article on Rosecrans. MOO, but I think his murder may have been related to Vanessa, somehow, partially due to the timing. Again IMO.
Police identify shooting victim found dead along local road

I was confused about that too. Also, it says “freshly” made concrete. So did he go back and pour concrete just recently?
The official confirmation could take a while since the remains were sealed in concrete. The suspected killers, according to Miller, poured freshly-mixed concrete directly onto Guillen’s body to make a homemade body vault. They also allegedly bought lime, shovels, and plastic bags, then covered the body with rocks.

Vanessa Guillen: Perps mix and pour wet cement on Fort Hood soldier’s body to hide her [EXCLUSIVE]
---
sounds like Tim is saying they mixed it right there - so I do wonder if they went back? or did this happen two months ago? else how do you determine freshly mixed ?

Holy God..... I’ve been upset since last night. I thought there could be 2 people involved, but this is insane! HOW could you do this, participate in it, have knowledge about it, etc and look at yourself in the mirror every day? This is just horrible. I guess AR ran because he’s actually the one who killed her, ya think? Idk. Do y’all think it had to do with the sexual harassment/stalking allegations or does this go deeper than that? I’m just hurting for her poor Mom...her family...everyone.
JMO
MOO suspicious he wasnt being held or closely contained. h
He may have had people to bring down with him. I don't mean as accomplices, but as leadership people, role modeling harrassing attitudes, inside jokes and/or explaining how they get away with harrassment.
This e-5 was not operating in a vacuum. He even could attract accomplices.

Last edited:
so who is the woman in custody identified as the wife of a former soldier at Ft Hood - not identified yet right?

Not identified yet & no indication from MSM or LE that there is a connection between GWM. Sorry, I just see rumors & confusion starting to form with other names being brought up. IMO we should stick to what we know in VG's case on this thread.

Just saw this:

Soldier Suspected in Vanessa Guillen's Disappearance Dies by Suicide After Remains Found
One suspect is dead and another is arrested in connection with the disappearance of Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen

By Christine Pelisek and Steve Helling
July 01, 2020 01:30 PM
There are new developments in the search for missing soldier Vanessa Guillen a day after human remains were found near the Leon River in Bell County, Texas.

While the remains have not been officially identified by police, an attorney for Guillen's family said in a Wednesday press conference that they believe the remains belong to Guillen, who had been stationed at Fort Hood in Texas.

In separate statements to PEOPLE, both the Killeen Police Department and the United States Army Criminal Investigation Command say that one of the suspects in her disappearance — an active duty soldier — died by suicide as police closed in on him.

RELATED: Search Underway for Missing Texas Solider Vanessa Guillen

More here:
Soldier Suspected in Vanessa Guillen's Disappearance Dies by Suicide After Remains Found

Not identified yet & no indication from MSM or LE that there is a connection between GWM. Sorry, I just see rumors & confusion starting to form with other names being brought up. IMO we should stick to what we know in VG's case on this thread.
One suspect dead, two others arrested in connection to disappearance of Pfc. Vanessa Guillen

One military suspect is deceased after taking his own life yesterday in Killeen, Texas, and a civilian suspect has been arrested by the Texas Rangers in connection with the disappearance of Pfc. Vanessa Guillen.

Special Agents from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command, along with the U.S. Marshals, Killeen Police Department, and the Lone Star Fugitive Task Force were attempting to locate the junior Soldier from Fort Hood who fled the post late Tuesday.

While law enforcement agencies, minus Army CID Special Agents, attempted to make contact with the suspect, the suspect reportedly displayed a weapon and took his own life.

The civilian suspect is the estranged wife of a former Fort Hood Soldier and is currently in custody in the Bell County Jail awaiting charges by civilian authorities.

Additionally, the Texas Rangers, with assistance from Army CID and other agencies, are still processing the scene at the Leon River in Bell County, Texas, where partial human remains were discovered Tuesday.
--
It is related to her - she's identified as the estranged wife of a former Ft Hood soldier and is a civilian suspect. My question is who is the former soldier? I do not believe the soldier has been named - and of course we are allowed to speculate IMO

It just seems odd to me that there are a lot of soldiers dying but apparently according to sleuthers posting here - this is not unusual. good to know.

BBM:

Army CID definitely deserves a lot of credit.

CID showed remarkable restraint in not responding to all of the unfounded accusations of inaction and, even worse, attempted cover-up, that have been hurled against them.

They didn't allow themselves to be distracted by all the sound and fury surrounding this case.

They've kept their eye on the ball this entire time.

JMO.
They may work hard, but they allowed a prime suspect to flee the base. They are very lucky he decided to walk around Killeen in the middle of the night.
Losing him to suicide is not the best outcome but preferable to losing him all together.

Last edited:
Just catching up on this swift turn of events. I seriously thought this might go cold - so glad to be wrong. Someone may have already said this said this, but from the Heavy.com article:

"Miller said that on the day that Guillen disappeared, someone in Fort Hood was seen carrying a 3-foot Pelican case at the armory and was struggling to get it into his vehicle. Guillen had been at Fort Hood that day and wasn’t seen again. Miller said a half-burned Pelican case was found near the Leon River, where remains were later discovered."

Maybe pieces just started to come together. Per @lonewanderer
If the mind-boggling part involves the heavy pelican case, it may not have set off alarms, initially.
. Witnesses reporting seemingly not extraordinary events - i.e. pelican case. But then a Pelican case is found burned with something that connects it to Vanessa. Vanessa "called into work" by the person who is later seen with the Pelican case. And all the pieces start to fall into place.

Aaron Robinson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Not anything we don't already know.
But heavy will update when they get more evidence.

I'm super confused about the concrete and the fire and what was found at the crime scene yesterday. I wonder if it was the Pelican case that they found last week that had to be sent to the lab for testing. I don't understand how the person working on the fence smelled a bad order and that's what alerted them to find remains in a shallow grave. I mean was the concrete poured on top of the shallow grave. I just don't understand this at all.

It cannot be said too often. Vanessa's mother is a model of how all mothers should fight for their children. I don't doubt that this may have turned out differently had she not been raising h@ll and refusing to be silenced. So sad for her family, but I don't doubt they will keep speaking up - maybe changes will be made in how/who sexual harassment is reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur