Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Doubtless, he dumped her somewhere where he had previously taken bodies and had no trouble - a garbage dump, maybe someplace where the wild animals would eat them. He probably took the suitcase and the clothes with him to another location and went back to the base later that night without poor Vanessa.

Look for someone on the base, a young officer, handsome, around 35, familiar with the countryside around Ft Hood, a history of seducing young women as they first get to the base.

I can't say, Rest in Peace, Vanessa, because justice needs to be served first.

I wish her mother and sister strength and whatever comfort they may find.

The whole multiple suspects things, the cement, the suicide, the estranged wife. My head is spinning.

WTH was going on at that base?

moo
Justice for Vanessa

I'm confused too about a foul odor if she was encased in concrete...or am I getting that wrong?

IMO, if I have understood correctly, her body was not completely encased in concrete. Critters who are determined, probably started to dig and remove/scatter her remains. This event might have caused the smell to unearth so to speak. Terrible story.

The military “investigates” and nothing gets done except a lot of crap getting swept under the carpet. Civilians step in and it quickly blows open. You can’t tell me her phone didn’t ping in Belton.
CID moved in for an arrest last night, and it resulted in the prime suspect taking his own life.

For them to make a move like that, they needed evidence. It appears they had quite a bit of it, and were ready to go within hours of Vanessa’s body being found.

That tells me they did their job from the beginning, and did it well. They’ve already explained why they didn’t release certain information to the Guillen family, as it could compromise the investigation.

There’s no doubt they were telling the truth.

For what it's worth, I found Dixie's post cringeworthy and condescending as heck. I promise, not all of us "lay folks" on WS are like that. I understand that TM seems to have hero status on here, but that should not mean he is above reproach. All the family wanted was to wait for an official confirmation. I don't understand why TM could not have respected their wishes and held off speaking to the media. JMO

VG's sister reached out to Tim Miller when the press started posting news of VG's remains being found. They turned to him for the facts, as the family was not notified officially of the remains being found. Tim spoke out AFTER he spoke to the family. I'm sure he had the backing if the family before he spoke out. Moo

I was confused about that too. Also, it says “freshly” made concrete. So did he go back and pour concrete just recently?

Possibly, although the way the sentence is worded, I thought it meant that the concrete was made fresh at the scene, as opposed to being brought in from somewhere else. Like it wasn't left over from a construction site or anything like that.

But you're right, it is a bit odd.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes, I saw that post yesterday evening. The other two are higher ranking, correct?
Yup correct, this was not a verified account either very interesting.

Based on the army 's record of looking the other way, I'm surprised such extreme measures were taken with multiple people involved for a harrassment claim. I wonder if it was more than just a harassment or maybe Vanessa decided she was not going to keep quiet about it. I hope people will stop asking women and men why they didnt report or took so long to.report when the consequences could be death.

I hope this isn’t too OT, but I don’t know if you all heard about Krysta Martinez. She was a veteran that was one of the very first to speak out on VG there. She died in a car crash just this weekend. So many strange things happening!

Krysta Martinez accident, obituary: Krysta Martinez death - what happened?

i was just coming here to post this. WOW. might i add, she was a US veteran last stationed at FORT HOOD. not only that, she was ALSO harassed while stationed at the base. she was not friends with vanessa, but felt the need to speak out for her and fight for her safe return. circumstances surrounding the accident are not public at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet