Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The female in custody is estranged from her husband that is a former soldier. This person in custody is said to be the current girlfriend of AR.
Okay so the female in custody was married to a former soldier and now she's dating AR? Is that what it is? LOL sorry the wording in these articles are so strange.

The female in custody is estranged from her husband that is a former soldier. This person in custody is said to be the current girlfriend of AR.

Thanks.

The article made it sound like Robinson is the former soldier.

BTW, I'm ex-military myself. Killeen sounds a lot like the dump town next to the Marine base I served at for over two years. Always wondered why people who had no real connections to the town or for that matter the base would remain in the area after a divorce or whatever. Must be they 'like the lifestyle', or something.

JMO

Always wondered why people who had no real connections to the town or for that matter the base would remain in the area after a divorce or whatever. Must be they 'like the lifestyle', or something.
I think you are right, they grow accustomed to the lifestyle and military vibes. Also, unlike say, west coast Marine bases, Killeen, Texas has a relatively low cost of living.

Then factor in that while the areas around military bases may not offer the highest paid jobs or specialized opportunities, soldiers have steady pay checks- and like to spend them. This creates a largely recession proof local economy in terms of hospitality and sales positions.

A lot of people were spreading a lot wrong information. Especially on social. They googled the name and slandered that poor white guy.

There were a couple people falsely accused, in addition that man. People have no idea how rank structure works, and went straight to the top.

So we have GVM, Krysta Martinez, Rosencrans - all recent and now Vanessa - what is Ft Hood some kind of killing field or are these deaths normal on a military base?

ETA: I'm not suggesting they are related - however, it is curious to me that these young people are dying around Ft Hood by homicide/accident.
JMO

Military brat here. My folks and SO were AF, but I have lots of friends who are active, retired, or dependents in the Army. Ft Hood is known as a terrible base, even among Army bases. Sexual assault, harrassment, and statutory rape are regularly covered up or people look the other way in the military anyway (I know at least 2 women and 1 man who were raped while active duty. All of it was covered up, and in one case a woman was told to "shut up and color"), and Ft Hood is the worst of the worst. Gangs, assaults, fights, rampant drunk driving, abuse, drugs....all of it is present in military environments, but Ft Hood is something else entirely. From what I have heard, it's awful.

MORE REMAINS FOUND We’ve learned investigators have found more human remains here in Bell County, Texas. This is near where the human remains were found yesterday. Investigators say the remains appear to be tied to the same case. Live report in minutes on #abc13. #BREAKING

https://twitter.com/steveabc13/status/1278444579419762695?s=21

Why would the estranged wife who is a civilian of a former soldier put themselves in this mess ? After the fact? Was she on the base. And if it is the wife of AR, that was pretty fast to call him a former soldier.
So my understanding is that this female may be the girlfriend of AR. She is apparently estranged from her husband, who is a former soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member