Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, LE probably has a expert on scene that can speak to the trajectory of human bones that have been scattered by critters. That will aid in search locations. She probably wasn’t buried very deep and if there was trauma to her body, that probably allowed for the decomposition process to speed up, even when buried (shallow grave). This got the attention of critters and so on. Sounds like a horrific site to work, especially in the heat. IMO

Ugh I was afraid of that so the cement didn’t work apparently ?
IMO, LE probably has a expert on scene that can speak to the trajectory of human bones that have been scattered by critters. That will aid in search locations. She probably wasn’t buried very deep and if there was trauma to her body, that probably allowed for the decomposition process to speed up, even when buried (shallow grave). This got the attention of critters and so on. Sounds like a horrific site to work, especially in the heat. IMO
Her clandestine grave apparently deep and camouflaged enough to be missed by cadaver dogs : (
TM suggested they walked right over the place she was concealed. Sad.
But luck was on PFC VG's side, when human searchers failed, apparently some ferrel pigs came to her aid to get home.

Deep and covered enough to be missed by cadaver dogs : (
TM suggested they walked right over the place she was concealed.
Luck was on the PFC VG's side, when human searchers failed, apparently some ferrel pigs came to her aid.

Eh, IMO, the HRD dogs probably smelled her but didn’t indicate or handler error with communicating with their dog. Why? Thats for those dog teams to debrief each other on and pick apart and learn from, seriously. Then train, train & train some more. Allow the dogs to fail during training, it’s uncomfortable for them but crucial they work through it. I digress....

I may be totally wrong, but I could have sworn that I saw somebody named "Cecily" on the "Find Vanessa Guillen" Facebook page commenting on one of the posts. I cannot remember what was said, but I do recall the name and if I'm not mistaken, this photo: Cecily Aguilar

That photo looks very familiar to me. Once again, I might be totally wrong. I cannot be 100% certain. It's just that when I came across that photo and the name, I felt as though I'd seen it before commenting on one of the posts. I've tried scouring through the posts to see if I could confirm this but there are just so many comments and I cannot even remember what post to look for.

I know this is random but I figured it might help in some way, in case if somebody happens to stumble upon something.

IME- Bell County/Ft Hood is a very rough area. I experienced it from 1982-1994, and saw enough to decide I didn't want to live there with my young children. I packed up the family vehicle, the kids and left.

Eh, IMO, the HRD dogs probably smelled her but didn’t indicate or handler error with communicating with their dog. Why? Thats for those dog teams to debrief each other on and pick apart and learn from, seriously. Then train, train & train some more. Allow the dogs to fail during training, it’s uncomfortable for them but crucial they work through it. I digress....
Your insight is so important and welcome here at WS - every case we always seem to discuss why and how the “dogs” can miss a body- I searched (no dogs) and it’s absolutely the most difficult thing I’ve done -
JMO

There are 3 women booked between 2:44 and 9:45 on July 1. All 3 are booked under third-degree felonies.

The charges for the 1st and 3rd sound like they could BOTH be related to Vanessa’s disappearance, and are booked 9 minutes apart, but the 3rd was arrested in Temple, Tx

The 1st & 2nd don’t have a description of the booking charge.

I think #3, the one without the photo is the one related to evidence tampering in regards to Vanessa’s body.

The other two don’t make sense.

Vanessa Guillen: Suspect in disappearance of Fort Hood missing soldier kills self when confronted by police - CNN

July 1, 2020

200427005737-02-missing-fort-hood-soldier-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN)A soldier suspected in the disappearance of Fort Hood Pfc. Vanessa Guillen killed himself after police confronted him in Killeen, Texas, authorities said Wednesday.

Texas Rangers arrested another civilian suspect in connection with Guillen's disappearance, according to US Army Criminal Investigation Command, which calls itself CID.

The suspect, who has not been identified, is the estranged wife of a former soldier from Fort Hood. She is in Bell County Jail awaiting civilian authorities to press charges, CID said.

"We have made significant progress in this tragic situation and are doing everything possible to get to the truth and bring answers to the family of Pfc. Vanessa Guillen," CID spokesman Chris Grey said.

[..]

Suspect confronted
Early Wednesday, US Marshals, Killeen police and the Lone Star Fugitive Task Force located the unidentified soldier suspected in Guillen's disappearance, CID said. He had left his Fort Hood post. The authorities confronted him walking along a commercial and residential thoroughfare on the northeast side of the city, a few miles from base.

"As officers attempted to make contact with the suspect, the suspect displayed a weapon and discharged it toward himself. The suspect succumbed from a self-inflicted gunshot wound," the Killeen Police Department said in a news release.

This came just hours after investigators discovered Tuesday the partial remains of a body near the Leon River in rural Bell County, where Killeen is located.
While authorities have not confirmed it, Guillen's family believes the remains belong to their missing loved one, they said at a news conference.

The remains were found in a shallow grave, and search operations were suspended, pending identification, said Tim Miller, the director and founder of Texas EquuSearch.

Whoa! unexpected news

Inmate and I have a common FB friend, but imagine it's tattoo-related.

VG was called in to a trap, maybe? I wonder if the inmate was at the armory and killed VG, or at least played a part?
She wouldn’t have been allowed into the armory, so I think her role was an accessory after the fact.

She was likely there when Vanessa’s body was disposed of. I’m totally open to her being aware of this beforehand, and perhaps being part of the planning.

But we just don’t know anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member