Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bell County Jail inmate inquire Portal was updated just now.

One of the women arrested today has been charged with "PC 37.09(c) / TAMPER/FABRICATE PHYS EVID W/INTENT TO IMPAIR"

Inmate Search

MOO JMO

ETA: Link and copy paste charges.

Interesting

This must be the one from 7/1/2020 at 2:44am. No photo. No bond info. Charges listed as a third-degree felony

Last edited:
Not the name I was looking for either.
I imagine we’ll get these names soon, perhaps within the next several hours. They have yet to formally identify AR, as they first have to notify his next of kin.

I think once that happens, they’ll release the other names at the same time. Interestingly, the Army is only mentioning one other person in custody, so time will tell if that’s all there is.

Thanks.

The article made it sound like Robinson is the former soldier.

BTW, I'm ex-military myself. Killeen sounds a lot like the dump town next to the Marine base I served at for over two years. Always wondered why people who had no real connections to the town or for that matter the base would remain in the area after a divorce or whatever. Must be they 'like the lifestyle', or something.

JMO

That wouldn’t be Jacksonville, NC, would it?

Meanwhile the Army announced a seven-member inspector general team was sent to Fort Hood to review the post’s Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention (SHARP) program.

The seven-member team is reviewing the program’s implementation, “assessing whether the command climate is supportive of soldiers reporting incidents of sexual harassment and sexual assault” and “Identifying any potentially systemic issues with the SHARP program at Fort Hood, as well as any resource constraints.”

The press release did not indicate whether the review was prompted by Guillen’s disappearance.
Family thinks man who committed suicide was linked to soldier’s disappearance

Ugh I was afraid of that so the cement didn’t work apparently ?
My guess is that they didn’t have enough to fully cover the body, and perhaps extremities were exposed or something. It’s actually a great thing, because if animals weren’t able to disturb the grave, there’s a decent chance she would never have been found.

Sucks to suck.

My guess is that they didn’t have enough to fully cover the body, and perhaps extremities were exposed or something. It’s actually a great thing, because if animals weren’t able to disturb the grave, there’s a decent chance she would never have been found.

Sucks to suck.
I love dumb criminals -she will get justice because they can’t calculate how much cement they needed ...
JMO

Vanessa Guillen: Suspect in disappearance of Fort Hood missing soldier kills self when confronted by police - CNN

July 1, 2020

200427005737-02-missing-fort-hood-soldier-exlarge-169.jpg

(CNN)A soldier suspected in the disappearance of Fort Hood Pfc. Vanessa Guillen killed himself after police confronted him in Killeen, Texas, authorities said Wednesday.

Texas Rangers arrested another civilian suspect in connection with Guillen's disappearance, according to US Army Criminal Investigation Command, which calls itself CID.

The suspect, who has not been identified, is the estranged wife of a former soldier from Fort Hood. She is in Bell County Jail awaiting civilian authorities to press charges, CID said.

"We have made significant progress in this tragic situation and are doing everything possible to get to the truth and bring answers to the family of Pfc. Vanessa Guillen," CID spokesman Chris Grey said.

[..]

Suspect confronted
Early Wednesday, US Marshals, Killeen police and the Lone Star Fugitive Task Force located the unidentified soldier suspected in Guillen's disappearance, CID said. He had left his Fort Hood post. The authorities confronted him walking along a commercial and residential thoroughfare on the northeast side of the city, a few miles from base.

"As officers attempted to make contact with the suspect, the suspect displayed a weapon and discharged it toward himself. The suspect succumbed from a self-inflicted gunshot wound," the Killeen Police Department said in a news release.

This came just hours after investigators discovered Tuesday the partial remains of a body near the Leon River in rural Bell County, where Killeen is located.
While authorities have not confirmed it, Guillen's family believes the remains belong to their missing loved one, they said at a news conference.

The remains were found in a shallow grave, and search operations were suspended, pending identification, said Tim Miller, the director and founder of Texas EquuSearch.

Last edited:
Vanessa Guillen: Suspect in disappearance of Fort Hood missing soldier kills self when confronted by police - CNN

July 1, 2020

200427005608-01-missing-fort-hood-soldier-exlarge-169.jpg

Another soldier found dead

Authorities discovered the remains about 26 miles from the site where on June 19 investigators found the body of Pvt. 2nd Class Gregory Wedel-Morales, who went missing last year while driving in Killeen.

He was scheduled to be discharged within days of his disappearance, the Army said.
It's unclear whether there's a connection between Guillen and Wedel-Morales, but Army investigators say there is "no credible information" linking the cases.

[..]

Vanessa Guillen told her family she was being sexually harassed.

Foul play is also suspected in Wedel-Morales' death, and the Army is offering a $25,000 reward for information. The Army, League of United Latin American Citizens and Houston rapper Baby Bash have pooled together a $55,000 reward for information on Guillen's disappearance.

Before Guillen went missing, she told her family that she was being sexually harassed by one of her sergeants at Fort Hood, according to a website her family set up to promote the search. The sergeant wasn't identified.

After she went missing in April, her car keys, room key, identification card and wallet were found in an armory room where she was working that day.

"Our hearts are broken. We feel pain, frustration and devastation. This shouldn't have happened. We demand a congressional investigation. We demand the truth," attorney Natalie Khawam said in a statement. "If this could happen to Vanessa, this can happen to any one of our sisters, daughters and mothers. There's no reason why a young beautiful girl who joined the Army, to honorably serve our country, should be in a shallow grave near on our own turf."

Last edited:

Sucks to suck.
They probably only poured the cement on top of the remains so that animals were able to dig up the dirt underneath the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503