Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 *arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the exact nature of the harassment was.

There have been many instances of Fort Hood soldiers trafficking others.

Here is one, Sergeant 1st Class Gregory McQueen, who believe it or not was the SHARP/Sexual Harassment Response Prevention representative who ended up recruiting troops for prostitution.

Inside Fort Hood’s Prostitution Ring
Inside Fort Hood’s Prostitution Ring

I can see a guy with this demeanor/objective laughing at women who are vulnerable. I am just saying there may be much more to the story given Fort Hoods problem history with human trafficking. Do a search and you will see many human trafficking stings at Fort Hood.
Like others have said, there are soldiers who are rapists, criminals and murders. I know the military takes in criminals, I saw it during inprocessing, heard others stories.

But wow, trafficking other troops???

When is this going to end?

Can you imagine? a representative for the protection against sexual harassment running a prostitution ring ? hmmm. They also "forgot" to enter his info and record and he was free to foster kids until someone looked into it.

One last most obvious statement. Why did AR even need to call CA for help with "disposing VGs body? That just doesn't even make sense to me. AR would have been better able to hide his involvement if he kept this to himself and "disposed of the body" himself. There was NO need for any help from CA, her involvement would be a liability.

MOO, but CA was there because CA was primarily involved.

Just how much I don't know, but there is an indepth story here I think. CA didn't need to be there for AR. He was capable of finishing what he started, if he was the lone perp. But I don't think he was. I think CA was there because CA wanted to be there, not because AR needed her to be there.

i wonder if AR didnt straight up tell CA about his lust for VG and was amused by her jealousy? and it didnt play out like the Adrianne Jones case?

What you need to know about the teenage love triangle that sent the Texas 'Cadet Killers' to prison 20 years ago

My opinion is that CA was a prostitute or at least trying to be one.

I believe her and AR decided to work together in this and he was he 'pimp'.

I truly think AR had a massive crush on Vanessa, had at the very least made comments to her and he knew she had no interest in him which he hated.

I think Vanessa was aware of what he was doing with CA, and in the armory room that day, he made an advance which Vanessa rejected. Maybe she insulted him by saying she wasn't interested and knew the type of person he was. This enraged him and he killed her.

I believe he did the damage to Vanessa's face because he found her attractive and she didn't want him so he destroyed her.

AR and CA are vile things.

ETA error

Last edited:
Fort Hood to provide update on Vanessa Guillen investigation

FORT HOOD, Texas — Fort Hood announced just after noon Monday it would be holding a press conference at 6 p.m. to update the status of the Vanessa Guillen investigation.

Fort Hood Senior Commander, Maj. Gen. Scott Efflandt and 3rd Cavalry Regiment commander Col. Ralph Overland will both speak.
Hmm wonder why another presser so soon? Are they going to try to do damage control? are any of these two that are speaking the two star guy from the last presser?

Hmm wonder why another presser so soon? Are they going to try to do damage control? are any of these two that are speaking the two star guy from the last presser?

I think they are on damage control. Let's hope there is good information that comes out today AND that they take a less tone deaf approach all the way around---regarding the murder and the issues of harassment. They can't get drug through the mud again or it will be a bigger disaster.

Yes, Efflandt is the two star from last time. The other guy we have not heard from yet.

Funny, we have not really seen anyone say that they were surprised that AR killed VG or that they had very different experiences with him. Wonder what he was like on base and in his personal life....

I think they are on damage control. Let's hope there is good information that comes out today AND that they take a less tone deaf approach all the way around---regarding the murder and the issues of harassment. They can't get drug through the mud again or it will be a bigger disaster.

Yes, Efflandt is the two star from last time. The other guy we have not heard from yet.
Thank you ! Hope someone is around at 6pm - CST? for the presser and can update us.

Found this about Col. Overland from June 18.

Fort Hood investigates claim Vanessa Guillen was sexually harassed

FORT HOOD, Texas — The 3rd Cavalry Regiment commander, Col. Ralph Overland, appointed a team to conduct an investigation into allegations that Pfc. Vanessa Guillen was sexually harassed.

“I opened an investigation concerning the information provided by the Guillen Family that Pfc. Vanessa Guillen was harassed prior to her disappearance," said Overland. "I take allegations of sexual harassment very seriously and we are conducting a thorough investigation."

So, IMO 2-star guy will probably confirm that VG’s remains ( sorry. I hate typing that ) were positively identified. And Overland will address the “investigation “ regarding sexual harassment.

I truly think AR had a massive crush on Vanessa, had at the very least made comments to her and he knew she had no interest in him which he hated.

I think Vanessa was aware of what he was doing with CA, and in the armory room that day, he made an advance which Vanessa rejected. Maybe she insulted him by saying she wasn't interested and knew the type of person he was. This enraged him and he killed her.

I believe he did the damage to Vanessa's face because he found her attractive and she didn't want him so he destroyed her.

ETA error

this is also plausible

ETA error
Vanessa had a boyfriend, they say she wore a necklace with a cross on it at all times, she graduated in the upper 15% of her class, she ran marathons, had strong family ties and wanted to be in the army most of her young life. Vanessa had a lot of potential, she is the type of woman who would go far in the military. Unfortunately for Vanessa, she was beautiful, that would make her a target for troops who weren't career minded but predatorial, controlling, possessive and envious. Troops who only saw Vanessa as an object, a trophy, something to dominate and control out of their own lack and insecurities, jealousies. From a basic standpoint of cooperation verses competition, some people without any real skills just play the predator when they are outmatched and are, as you say - vile. Congressional oversight is needed to keep the fragile culture on this base in check. SHARP representatives ending up trafficking troops? There is a problem on this base, there is an outcry about the conditions on this base all over social media. There is a youtube video out there where a female soldier says she feels safer overseas than at Fort Hood and they are treated like females before they are treated like troops. A troop is a troop, but they are not treated equally.

And that is sexual harassment. There doesn't need to be a sexual advance, just different and unequal or abusive treatment because you are a woman.

I believe this early report within days after VG missing best sums up what we know about the investigation:

VG's boyfriend and her sister were immediately suspicious that something was wrong by 9 pm on April 22 when VG had not responded to any calls/texts. They actually traveled to Fort Hood and got a Hotel room.

The Sgt Maya says she was getting in touch with is not identified here. From the beginning, the family alleges they were not receiving information from Army officials, and they also did not respond to Reporters requests for information.

Army offers $15,000 reward to help find missing Fort Hood soldier

April 27, 2020

Pfc. Vanessa Guillen was last seen at 1 p.m. April 22 in the parking lot of the Regimental Engineer Squadron Headquarters at Fort Hood, officials said.

[..]

Mayra Guillen, the soldier’s older sister, said she sat anxiously in a hotel room near the base on Monday as she waited for any news regarding her sibling’s disappearance. She said officials planned to search the base for her sister.

In response to the coronavirus pandemic, Fort Hood earlier this month closed three of its gates to help control the spread of the virus and limit base access.

However, it’s still unknown whether officials believe the soldier left base using one of the gates that remained open.

“I’m just hoping someone speaks out,” Mayra Guillen told the American-Statesman on Monday. “This is already day six and nobody has said anything.”

Mayra Guillen said the last text conversation she had with her sister was the night before she disappeared. The pair talked about Vanessa’s plans to buy a new car, she said.

However, Mayra Guillen suspected something was wrong the next day when her sister’s boyfriend said she was not answering texts or phone calls.

“As soon as I saw the clock strike 9 p.m. I knew she wouldn’t be working from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.,” she said. “That’s when I started getting in touch with her sergeant.”

Mayra Guillen said she and Vanessa’s boyfriend have been in Killeen since her sister was listed as missing.

A Facebook page called “Find Vanessa Guillen” was also created by her family to provide updated information on the search.

[..]

“I feel completely lost right now. I don’t know what to do.”

Mayra Guillen said officials have yet to release any clues to the family regarding the circumstances of her sister’s disappearance.

U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command officials, who are leading the investigation, also have not returned requests for comment regarding possible leads in the case.

bbm

Found this about Col. Overland from June 18.

Fort Hood investigates claim Vanessa Guillen was sexually harassed

FORT HOOD, Texas — The 3rd Cavalry Regiment commander, Col. Ralph Overland, appointed a team to conduct an investigation into allegations that Pfc. Vanessa Guillen was sexually harassed.

“I opened an investigation concerning the information provided by the Guillen Family that Pfc. Vanessa Guillen was harassed prior to her disappearance," said Overland. "I take allegations of sexual harassment very seriously and we are conducting a thorough investigation."

So, IMO 2-star guy will probably confirm that VG’s remains ( sorry. I hate typing that ) were positively identified. And Overland will address the “investigation “ regarding sexual harassment.
It will be interesting to see how he defines sexual harassment, I am assuming it will be very narrow. And denied. If he doesn't find any, he is lying or the troops are. Females are just suppose to deal with it, they know that. Minimize it out of existence.

It's easy to deny.

Sexual Harassment Cases Often Rejected By Courts
Sexual Harassment Cases Often Rejected By Courts

Sexual Harassment…Some See It…Some Won’t
Sexual Harassment…Some See It…Some Won’t

Helen Ready - But I am still an embryo with a long long way to go until I make my brother understand. Yah that was in 1972. The decade it finally became illegal to rape and beat your wife.:confused:

Yes, being pretty can be a curse...I wish Vanessa had some sort of premonition, and him harassing her before and probably many times, she would need to tell her superior that she felt super uncomfortable and cant be tete a tete with him, so they could send smb else with her...
But she was responsible and hardworking so she just went ahead...Did she actually report AR ever? I am not sure about this part.

Someone needs to smack the attitude out of her ASAP
I AGREE !!!!
I now know that she grew up in the same county I grew up and in a small town just 8 miles from the little town I grew up in.
I am trying to get feedback from any locals that knew her as I had friends that grew up near her and co-workers that lived near her.
I am quite a bit older than her but was hoping to get some family background as I am curious but regardless, she is a and a vile person.

John Lordan states that a report from the Sexual Assault and Prevention in the military states the number of sexual assault reported in the ranks were:

2016 4,800
2018 6,050

and that they think so many unreported, and the numbers in 2018 were estimated at 20,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz