Not open for further replies.
oh good lord he has the word governor on his shirt

we paid for that

sorry that is funny

this gensus is helping us

this is a hard time

there he goes first responders

now he is looking to god

now he wants everyone to join together ( dont make it too big a crowd you might get shot )

wisdom he wants an investigation genius

ahh here we go we need to do more than pray

ok he is now promising a committee to review review the committee of the committee that met with a committee 5 years ago to make reccs to a committee to find out what the other committee said to the other committee to figure out what to do with committie

looking forward to the committees conclusions about the committees committees review of the committee

I always wondered how they could scrub the internet so damn fast! Is it so he can get a fair trial? I like to see the SM to judge for myself but it's often gone.

You can still see screenshots of all of it--just search his name in FB or twitter. I saw his name at least 2 hours before his name was announced by the news.

Why would it have been a sign? Someone that age might not be able to own one but would be allowed to take a picture of one or fire one.

Add it to the “born to kill” shirt posted. That’s my whole point. The warning signs are cumulative. If I see a minor taking a picture of a handgun and posting it on Instagram without his parents IN the picture with him..I’m reporting it. Sorry if you disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it is illegal to sell a handgun to someone under 18. Yet he posts a picture of a handgun on social media. Without getting into specifics of TX law, to me that is a warning sign which should have been reported to LE for them to follow up on. We will see if that happened.

Lots of Texas teens have gun photos on their FB accounts, FB refuses to remove them.
Parents often don't care or gifted them to them.
I knew of a troubled family mom and dad both had neo-nazi tattoos, tattooed their 12-year son allowed him or encouraged him to brandish a gun, he'd wave it at neighbors, threaten minorities using hate speech and had lots of photos on FB with him throwing gang signs and threats. Threatened to shoot up local HS. FB did NOTHING.
LE did nothing. Absolutely nothing. LE laughed it off as boys will be boys. Then what can a concerned neighbor legally do?

Well I for one am happy there is a Royal Wedding tomorrow. This is all just too much.

If his parents didn't someone did. But I highly doubt it violates any Community Standards on FB. FB allows Neo-Nazi, Pro-Rape Fb groups/pages btw. Makes no sense.

Nope I don’t think it violates anything...but picture of guns+picture of born to kill shirt = red flag to me. I’m not reporting it to FB. I’m reporting it to local LE and the school.

Add it to the “born to kill” shirt posted. That’s my whole point. The warning signs are cumulative. If I see a minor taking a picture of a handgun and posting it on Instagram without his parents IN the picture with him..I’m reporting it. Sorry if you disagree.

I don't disagree with the idea behind reporting anything you find alarming or upsetting, but a lot of FB users posts photos of their weapons. I would be alerting on friends and family members daily.

Lots of Texas teens have gun photos on their FB accounts, FB refuses to remove them.
Parents often don't care or gifted them to them.
I knew of a troubled family mom and dad both had neo-nazi tattoos, tattooed their 12-year son allowed him or encouraged him to brandish a gun wave it at neighbors, photos on FB. Threatened to shoot up local HS. FB did NOTHING.
LE did nothing. Absolutely nothing. LE laughed it off as boys will be boys. Then what can a concerned neighbor legally do?

So as we fight for more gun control we fight for better training to take these “offenses” seriously. It has to be a multi prong approach.

I don't disagree with the idea behind reporting anything you find alarming or upsetting, but a lot of FB users posts photos of their weapons. I would be alerting on friends and family members daily.

You see high school kids posting pictures of handguns?

what is a co2 bomb?

oh my god here we go again

daddy was armed to death

that is where the murderer got his guns

Wow different types of explosive devices in a residence and a vehicle. (Thank gawd this didn't go the way he planned)Planned to kill himself but didn't have the courage. Per CNN presser. Grabbing bits I can. One or two POI. Weapons used were shotgun and 38 revolver. Not legally possessed by him. Obtained from the Father. Not aware right now if Father knew he had his weapons.

And what do you think reporting it will do? What actions can be taken by authorities if you report it? Who are you reporting it to?

Governor:

Journals on his computer & cellphone show that suspect had wanted to commit suicide after the shooting

Interesting. Multiple types of IED's. Not just one type-- molotov cocktails, CO2 powered, and others.

Student expressed suicidal ideology in computer postings.

One or two "other" persons of interest, one at the scene, suspicious reactions, another person certain info, needing to be fully interviewed

2 weapons-- shotgun and 38 revolver. None owned or legally possessed. Obtained from shooter's father. Unknown if shooter's father knew the weapons were taken.

NO "AR 15". Put that rumor to rest.

^^ Above from Governor Greg Abbott's presser on cable news.

His friends need to be track down and questioned ASAP. He didn't do this by himself. No way. Who did he sit next to during lunch? Who did he chat with in the hallways? It's really unlikely for someone to not have one friend. Possible? Yes, but very unlikely. This kid was going to Church, he was participating in the festivities of the local Greek Community, he was on the football team at some point so, he had to have at least one friend.

Sounds like he looked up to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold Columbine Massacre, due to the reference to black trench coats.

2 guns used- shotgun and 38 revolver- both legally owned by his father

per Gov. in pc

the leaders have gotten together and are prepping for a presser

here it is

first i want to send all our prayers ( illegal separation of church and state I don't buy prayer and it is an insult)

next up

we want to bla bla bla about how awesome and amazing first responders were (usually about 10 months later we find out cr@p like the communications were not working and that it was a mess)

then we say joe and henry were amazing

then we go back to violating the constitution and go back to some prayer stuff

and then they get in their cars and go away

thank god there supposed to be doing their jobs but this is a an opportunity

who cares what these idiots think

nailed it.

And what do you think reporting it will do? What actions can be taken by authorities if you report it? Who are you reporting it to?

It is illegal for a handgun to be sold to someone under 18. I’d report it to LE. I’d then report it to the school. At that point I’d expect LE to investigate how he obtained the weapon lawfully. Do his parents know? What if LE investigated, found out he owned the gun illegally. That’s at least a START to being proactive instead of waiting for the next shooting to happen. I’m not saying it’s the ultimate solution but we all have to band together and be more diligent.

The presser said the home being searched and roped off is connected to the shooter's mother. That's interesting. The father appears to have the higher paying job. But the address is only connected to the mother?

I have to wonder if the parents are separated?

If so, did this add to the shooter's anger/ distress?

The parents must be alive, or I think we'd hear from the pressers that they were missing or dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld