TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Men don’t give away nice Jeeps out of the goodness of their hearts. She called four different men/exes that afternoon/evening. As much as we focus on the AG/ex, I wonder if any other men in her life might have been feeling some jealousy and/or rage. Have the police vetted the whereabouts of all the men she called that afternoon? We have the call logs. Do we also have her texting and any messaging app (like WhatsApp) logs?
IMO her going missing inside the Olympus complicates things. Other men would have to have access to the building if they wanted to smuggle her out in a car or she would have to sneak out through the living quarters (she would need access first). If she was as confused as her last call indicates, would she be capable of evading surveillance or even finding an alternative way out?

Going back to AG. Did he have any friends living in the building who could take care of her in his absence? If he didn't respond to her calls, did he even know that she was in his building? If there was no answer to her multiple calls, surely she would have texted/messaged him as well.

Last edited:
But yes, she called many people and more than one ex-. We have no more idea really now than we ever had of what happened.
To me the fact that she called multiple people indicates that she needed help. It doesn't matter as much if they were exes; she must have trusted them still. I wonder though how many of them would drop everything, come get her and help her disappear on a short notice? It is also possible that the content of the calls was a little different than they described. They might be protecting her privacy. Another option would be that she called them just to pass the time while waiting for AG, but that's not what likely happened.

ETA: BBM. Something happened after 6:01. This doesn't go well with the theory that someone came from outside to pick her up.

Last edited:
To me the fact that she called multiple people indicates that she needed help. It doesn't matter as much if they were exes; she must have trusted them still. I wonder though how many of them would drop everything, come get her and help her disappear on a short notice? It is also possible that the content of the calls was a little different than they described. They might be protecting her privacy. Another option would be that she called them just to pass the time while waiting for AG, but that's not what likely happened.

ETA: BBM. Something happened after 6:01. This doesn't go well with the theory that someone came from outside to pick her up.
To me, it seemed like she hung up the last call as soon as she saw AG. I agree that she was calling people while waiting.

To me, it seemed like she hung up the last call as soon as she saw AG. I agree that she was calling people while waiting.
But that wasn't the last call on the surveillance video. It was the 5:49 call. There were two more after that and five attempts to call AG. The latter would not have made sense if she had been with him.

They have her car on surveillance leaving the bar's parking lot. She spent most of the last hour at the bar talking to the babysitter on the phone.

Yeah, to everyone who helped me recall, I don't know if I forgot or never heard the more recent time frames. For so many months we had missing time, I guess that is what I went back to.

This case is five months old, something needs to break soon. This child has been without his mother a long time at his age particularly and a new school year has even started since she went missing.

Jmo.

Did the babysitter call 911 to report Prisma missing? If so, does Texas LE publish their 911 calls? I’m still wondering why she called them so quickly to report her missing and would love to know what she initially said to police.

I agree that is/was most likely someone in the building.

I have wondered if the ex could have a roommate/mates, do we know that or anything for sure? Even if he had an ironclad alibi, he could have sent someone to pick her up, etc. that he knew was in town.

LE must know what cars came in and out by now or so I would think. I would also think they canvassed apartments and even if they can't get a warrant there were probably many who may have voluntarily let them in to look around--I would.

What I keep coming back to is even though this could have been some stranger that took advantage, there was upset, drinks, anger, drama, etc. that day and the most likely scenario is those things and who was involved plays into this. Not a sure thing of course but...

Jmo.

@winter63
I know that you feel like your in the hot seat right now. I feel it.......
This thread is heating up. Which is a good thing.
But at this point with PRISMA missing its critical time and always has been.
The questions are meant to help not hinder the investigation.
I hope your doing well and appreciate all your time you have invested here with us.
Maybe you were told to back off.
If so I hope this is a good sign and LE is close to solving PRISMA's case.
I know it's raining a lot in the area and flooding in Texas. Not sure if your near this, but prayers for all.
Steph/out

This is just so confusing. At the start, this seemed like a case of a young mother going on a routine lunch break from her job and never being seen again. Yes, it still is that, but so much more...so many issues going on in her life, so many jobs, so many different exes, guns, alcohol, unknown living situation etc...when one goes missing, their whole lives are exposed for dissection. Makes it hard to believe anyone goes missing on purpose.

I don’t think Prisma did. But the state she was in, physically, emotionally etc, so many things may have happened to her that it is just possible that none of the exes are involved. This day was extraordinary...at least to my simple mind. Not as clear cut as a sadly run of the mill domestic crime. All jmo.

@winter63
I know that you feel like your in the hot seat right now. I feel it.......
This thread is heating up. Which is a good thing.
But at this point with PRISMA missing its critical time and always has been.
The questions are meant to help not hinder the investigation.
I hope your doing well and appreciate all your time you have invested here with us.
Maybe you were told to back off.
If so I hope this is a good sign and LE is close to solving PRISMA's case.
I know it's raining a lot in the area and flooding in Texas. Not sure if your near this, but prayers for all.
Steph/out
Sorry work has kept me out of doing a lot of things, among a hospital visit, flooding is pretty bad

He is quite honestly at the top of my list. That day just seemed to be mostly about him, seeing him, trying to reach him, etc. And as you said DV, I don't know about the other things but it would not surprise me.

I personally do not think he is clear either, at least it has not been stated quite that way as far as I know.

Jmo.
The detectives have not really cleared anyone yet, they say one more piece of evidence would clear it up, but until someone comes forward there's not a whole lot that can be done

With her seen alone in bar as well as in apartment garage alone, it seems clear to me the guy left, with no intention of meeting up with her later, seemingly not even telling her his apartment number. Not sure why he is so suspect to so many...is it simply because he lives there?
the police have more video of the bar it just is not being released yet, we believe there is more video at apt complex that hasn't been released yet either, her dad was out on the road the night prisma disappeared the detective called him that night, her dad probably figured prisma's mom already had been called and told she was missing

This could be way off base but do we know for a fact he did not finance the Jeep? I wish @winter63 was around.

My thought is maybe he insisted on the Jeep back if they had an argument or "break-up", she was heading home and either due to communication from him or his insistence at lunch about it was "his", and having just raised her gun and driving over a curb, she thought LE would be looking for her and angrily turned around and was taking it back to him and going to throw the keys at him (which she was carrying), parking it hastily, etc.

Another thought is she could have been looking for him, we have a few hours missing I think don't we? She may have looked in a few haunts of his like bars, restaurants or driven by some woman's house, etc., and then headed for the apartment complex to pace and wait for him, etc. Or again, to hide from LE but parking blocking a road I would not call the best plan for hiding from LE...

Just some thoughts...

And if the Jeep owner is not the same as that ex, then my one thought does not work.

Jmo.
the jeeps owner is not the ex

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20