TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I almost wonder if bio dad’s intent was to confront AG and used his son as an excuse to go there. He could have researched and found out his apt. # and gates are notoriously easy to follow cars in. They don’t really keep people out. How he got up to residence floors in elevator, I don’t know. But where there’s a will there’s a way I guess. Could be he just walked in when someone w/a key did and they asked what floor he wanted. I just stayed in a hotel like that and the first person on pushed all the floors using their own key.

I definitely think that is not normal and at the very least irresponsible to bring his son to a situation like that.

Poor little man!!! I feel for Prisma's son. So did he want to see where mom disappeared from or to see AG?
I feel for him too. :(

I doubt a kid that young would care one wit where his mom was last seen—he probably only cares that she hurry up and come home! Just MOO but I think he was an excuse to go there for some reason.

I almost wonder if bio dad’s intent was to confront AG and used his son as an excuse to go there. He could have researched and found out his apt. # and gates are notoriously easy to follow cars in. They don’t really keep people out. How he got up to residence floors in elevator, I don’t know. But where there’s a will there’s a way I guess. Could be he just walked in when someone w/a key did and they asked what floor he wanted. I just stayed in a hotel like that and the first person on pushed all the floors using their own key.
I definitely think that is not normal and at the very least irresponsible to bring his son to a situation like that.
I don't think it's normal either. I think it's weird. MOO

Such an interesting turn of events. I wonder if the bio father and AG/ex knew each other previously?
I was under the impression that the bio dad hadn't been in the picture at all. I don't know how he would have known the AG/ex. I find all of this very odd. MOO

I don't think it's normal either. I think it's weird. MOO

I was under the impression that the bio dad hadn't been in the picture at all. I don't know how he would have known the AG/ex. I find all of this very odd. MOO
It never occurred to me that they knew each other either but now that we hear he took the child there it just makes me wonder if they ran in the same circles at one time or another.

This case just gets stranger by the day. I wish it would also give up clues to her whereabouts.

I don't even know what to think. And it also sounds like there is more footage of the bar and apartment complex which is not surprising, that is generally the case in most cases, we are never shown everything.

I think we would have to know more history and connections to make sense of this.

When did the sperm donor and Prisma last have any contact and/or relationship is one I would ask? We know the child's age but they could have been involved past his birth for some time. Do we know the answer to that? I can't recall. I was under the impression he was uninvolved with the child and probably since birth.

If he and AG knew each other, it puts a bit of a different spin on this imo and I am not sure what to think.

Jmo.

When did the sperm donor and Prisma last have any contact and/or relationship is one I would ask? We know the child's age but they could have been involved past his birth for some time. Do we know the answer to that? I can't recall. I was under the impression he was uninvolved with the child and probably since birth.

I don't know about the last contact, but @winter63 posted this on April 29 (BBM):

I went to her facebook page with the news where the sperm donor says hes her ex-husband, only problem with that is she has never been married, and he kicked her out when she was 6 months pregnant.

Link to the post: TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

The fb post in question is from Telemundo reporter Maria Guerrero: Maria Guerrero

Personally, I doubt that the bio father knew AG.

I don't know about the last contact, but @winter63 posted this on April 29 (BBM):

I went to her facebook page with the news where the sperm donor says hes her ex-husband, only problem with that is she has never been married, and he kicked her out when she was 6 months pregnant.

Link to the post: TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

The fb post in question is from Telemundo reporter Maria Guerrero: Maria Guerrero

Personally, I doubt that the bio father knew AG.

That's right, thank you, I remember that. I had the impression he was not around the child ever nor helped out but then I do know sometimes relationships are on again, off again.

I agree that it seems unlikely they knew each other but not impossible. Sometimes your dating pool comes from a usual place you frequent, whether a bar, church, work, community functions. I know I myself back some years ago have dated people that knew each other. Thankfully without issue :)

Jmo.

I thought SP (sperm donor) had not even seen his son since birth? I need to go back and review previous posts. I know he went to the court wanting custody, but didn’t follow thru and Prisma’s mother has him.

I’m surprised that SP is suddenly spending time with his son - and taking him to where Prisma disappeared is just strange.

If SP wanted to search - leave the child at home.

No, he didn't want to see where, he has only been told that she was missing and everyone was trying to find his mama
I hope the idiot sperm donor didn’t traumatize him even more by taking him there. What the heck was he thinking?! I am so glad he finally realized the child is better off with his abuela.

her dad was told they just need one more piece to add to solve this, with the reward being 3700 now we are hoping someone will come forward but so far no luck

Has LE named her disappearance as a crime at this point? Everything seems very nebulous to me...I don’t think I have heard LE say much at all.

One of the latest news articles stated that there was no proof of foul play.
BBM 2nd quote - Winter63 responded to this with "no, he hasn't as of yet".
With the father being told they need "one more piece to add to solve this", LE not "named her disappearance as a crime at this point" and the latest news article saying "there was no proof of foul play"; it appears that LE may think she disappeared by choice. MOO After this much time, I don't understand why there isn't a sense of urgency to find Prisma. LE saying they need one more piece to solve this sounds like they are just waiting to find out where she went and with whom. If they suspected foul play wouldn't they obtain search warrants and search apartments, vehicles, land fills, etc. There just doesn't appear to be any sense of urgency at all. MOO I think it's sad the reward amount isn't higher. Hopefully it will increase and LE will receive that needed tip.

...it appears that LE may think she disappeared by choice.
In the absence of evidence of foul play, they probably can't completely exclude voluntary disappearance, self-harm or accident.
MOO After this much time, I don't understand why there isn't a sense of urgency to find Prisma.
They obtained all the info they could, but maybe can't make much more sense out of it than we do here, or they are missing pieces to prove their theories. Who will provide the missing piece(s)?

In the absence of evidence of foul play, they probably can't completely exclude voluntary disappearance, self-harm or accident.
They obtained all the info they could, but maybe can't make much more sense out of it than we do here, or they are missing pieces to prove their theories. Who will provide the missing piece(s)?
BBM Hopefully an ex or the babysitter. I think someone in that circle knows something. MOO

Edited to add this part that I inserted into the original quote.
Good points indicolite22. I wasn't thinking about self-harm. I suppose an accident could have been falling into one of the large trash containers, like someone had mentioned on here already. I know those land fills are enormous but they can usually narrow it down to a certain location within the land fill. I think too much time has gone by now though.

Questions.....

Did Prisma live alone with her son?

Apt? House? Duplex?

5 months - who is paying the rent or mortgage? And if not paid and evicted - where are her personal items?

And she let the ex bf that beat her and left her in a field - LIVE with her and her son?
Her stepdad in the podcast said the ex bf/lunch guy lived with Prisma before he moved into the apartment at Olympus.

Where was her son when this incident occurred? Home alone? Or with same babysitter?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back