TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The detectives have not really cleared anyone yet, they say one more piece of evidence would clear it up, but until someone comes forward there's not a whole lot that can be done
I wonder what kind of evidence the police are looking for and if they are still looking in all possible directions? Would a witness statement suffice? Would it suffice to prove that someone was present (but was lying about it) if there was no evidence that they did anything wrong? Do they need material evidence that foul play was involved? A case would probably not hinge on a single piece of evidence unless it was crucial and unequivocal.

I wonder what kind of evidence the police are looking for and if they are still looking in all possible directions? Would a witness statement suffice? Would it suffice to prove that someone was present (but was lying about it) if there was no evidence that they did anything wrong? Do they need material evidence that foul play was involved? A case would probably not hinge on a single piece of evidence unless it was crucial and unequivocal.
her dad was told they just need one more piece to add to solve this, with the reward being 3700 now we are hoping someone will come forward but so far no luck

Someone had mentioned from prisma's son's fathers FB page that he had taken him to six flags, we believe he had a motive for doing it, he also took little man to the apt complex where prisma disappeared from, took him to the apt of prisma's ex, and told the grandmother little man wanted to see where she disappeared from, no one has told him where she came up missing from, just that she was missing, and everyone was doing their best to find her, when he was questioned little man said his father got thru the gate, and on elevator, and knew exactly where he lived, the detective was told all of this info as soon as family heard about it

Someone had mentioned from prisma's son's fathers FB page that he had taken him to six flags, we believe he had a motive for doing it, he also took little man to the apt complex where prisma disappeared from, took him to the apt of prisma's ex, and told the grandmother little man wanted to see where she disappeared from, no one has told him where she came up missing from, just that she was missing, and everyone was doing their best to find her, when he was questioned little man said his father got thru the gate, and on elevator, and knew exactly where he lived, the detective was told all of this info as soon as family heard about it
So the sperm donor knew the ex's apt but Prisma didn't, or couldn't remember at the time? Interesting if sperm donor knew the apt. IMO

I was under the impression that you could not access the living quarters from the garage unless you went though the door that required a card or an access code. Did they get into the building through the main entrance?

I was under the impression that you could not access the living quarters from the garage unless you went though the door that required a card or an access code. Did they get into the building through the main entrance?
not according to her son, they went thru by garage

not according to her son, they went thru by garage
Well he could know from the video of her last seen and read up on MSM.
However it has been kept quite about the ex's AG exact apt # and floor. This is a interesting development.
Not sure if I would take my son age 5 to a place my ex his mother went missing from. Was it confirmed the three of them spoke together at this field trip?
I mean am I off base here? What do any of you think? Is this normal? I think not!!!

However it has been kept quite about the ex's AG exact apt # and floor. This is a interesting development.
Not sure if I would take my son age 5 to a place my ex his mother went missing from. Was it confirmed the three of them spoke together at this field trip?
I mean am I off base here? What do any of you think? Is this normal? I think not!!!
Would you take him to the building if your son asked for it? Not saying that's what happened here.

no, little man said they knocked on apt door but he was not home, and we don't believe its normal, I would never take any child that age to do that, its just not right, and no 5 or 6 year old is going to ask to be taken there

no, little man said they knocked on apt door but he was not home, and we don't believe its normal, I would never take any child that age to do that, its just not right, and no 5 or 6 year old is going to ask to be taken there
In one of the interviews on Gray Hughes' channel (I think with Prisma's friend) we heard that AG (the ex who lived at the Olympus) knew her son. I wonder what would have happened had AG answered the door that day?

Would you take him to the building if your son asked for it? Not saying that's what happened here.
I would sit my 5 year old son down and tell him that everything is being done to locate mommy and on his little mind level show him all the love, respect I had as his father and answer all the questions I could. But that the police nor family are quite sure of that location. Then I would take him to get ice cream and cry in private away from him.
I mean if bio dad has no info and it's not known that AG ex is not or is responsible that could be dangerous.
Maybe bio dad thinks she is MIA on her own and thought this field trip would flush her out.
Nope Never would I do that even if child ask. It's not like taking the child to a grave. He took him to his mother's possible crime scene.
Not saying bio dad is responsible.
I think he is irresponsible.

In one of the interviews on Gray Hughes' channel (I think with Prisma's friend) we heard that AG (the ex who lived at the Olympus) knew her son. I wonder what would have happened had AG answered the door that day?
Poor little man!!! I feel for Prisma's son. So did he want to see where mom disappeared from or to see AG?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20
Back