TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just can't get over how she runs into the apartment complex like in a sneaky way. it's so weird. I have no idea what to make of this.
It appeared sneaky because she took advantage of the open garage door after a car entered the garage. She only had a few seconds to get in before the door closure.

I've been working directly with Prisma's step father to try to help her family locate her. See the latest updates here.
The Missing will also be airing today at 11am est on Investigation Discovery's Facebook Page and is featuring Prisma's case.

I've been working directly with Prisma's step father to try to help her family locate her. See the latest updates here.
The Missing will also be airing today at 11am est on Investigation Discovery's Facebook Page and is featuring Prisma's case.
I read on the first page of the Narrative obtained from police (7:17 in the above video) that Prisma's nanny texted her at 16:00 hours and that Prisma told her that she had difficulty parking at work. So far, we have not heard of any texts in the case. I hope you were able to obtain some more of the missing pieces. Secondly, we know that Prisma had an argument with a coworker in the morning regarding a parking spot. Was Prisma referring to that incident? Prisma spoke with the nanny for about an hour in the afternoon; surely the incident was mentioned earlier. Did Prisma imply that she was at work at 4pm? We know that she did not return to work that afternoon.

Last edited:
I'm reading the Attorney General of Texas' (at 6:01) justification for not releasing the evidence. Do you think that a journalist might have more luck obtaining police bodycam footage, as we have seen in Lori Vallow's case?

I'm getting a feeling the work related parking dispute may have set in motion events that we are all aware of. I believe this was her first day on the job? I'd also like to mention the narrative of The Missing revealing Prisma actually left the restaurant /bar for approximately 30 minutes and then returned and resumed drinking until she was asked to leave. This apparently occurred shortly after the ex left the restaurant/bar.

I'm getting a feeling the work related parking dispute may have set in motion events that we are all aware of. I believe this was her first day on the job? I'd also like to mention the narrative of The Missing revealing Prisma actually left the restaurant /bar for approximately 30 minutes and then returned and resumed drinking until she was asked to leave. This apparently occurred shortly after the ex left the restaurant/bar.
It wasn't her first day on the job. She started working there about two weeks prior.

JMO
I havent followed this case so only know a little about what I have been reading to try to catch up.

One thought I have and havent seen it mentioned unless I missed it.

I wonder if someone spiked her drink.
If it was spiked and she only drank a little of what was put in it then that may have contributed to some of her mysterious behaviors and her getting cut off by the bar. She may have realized she was in no condition to make the rest of the drive or maybe she got a text message that changed her plans which caused her to maybe turn around on that highway to head to the apartment area.

If her drink was spiked then that person may have been the person responsible for her disappearance.

Just a thought that crossed my mind after trying to catch up on this case.

Last edited:
This is one case where I honestly don't know what to think. It could be foul play. It could be self harm. It could be death by misadventure. And she could have left voluntarily IMO. Leaning towards death by misadventure but honestly, a lot of stuff make sense here. I wouldn't be surprised with any of 'em.

May the truth surface soon.

I will just never get over the fact that her bf was so violently abusive and the last time she was seen she was frantic and incoherent near his home... there’s so many missing pieces but it screams foul play to me. Moo
I know, right??? I feel like any time someone gets into a huge public fight with an extremely violent, abusive on/off boyfriend and goes missing from his apartment building immediately after it’s kind of a no brainer about what probably happened. This case just has SO many distractions it’s easy to stray from the most obvious. I know there’s an alibi, but since we don’t know exactly when something happened to Prisma (if something did happen to her) the alibi for that night doesn’t mean much to me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back