TX TX - Rachel Cooke, 20, Georgetown, 10 Jan 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this video is wonderful and without a doubt brought tears to my eyes. rachel is so beautiful.

i pray she comes come soon.

Has anyone else noticed the similarities, albeit 13 years apart between Rachel's disappearance and Tiffany Sessions?
Same age, close to an interstate, pretty young blonde girls, jogging, walkman...?

Mr. Cooke,
I just wanted to let you know (although I'm sure you already do know) that so many people are thinking of you and your family this holiday season. It must be so difficult for you with your beautiful Rachel gone, but I hope that you are able to find some glimmer of joy, or peace, during this time.

I hope that your spirit is strengthened by the good work that you have done since Rachel has been gone, and I am sure that you have influenced hundreds of women to be prepared, and perhaps just one of them has been saved from a tragedy. You are truly an inspiration and not one holiday will go by without me thinking of you and your family. God bless!

imo

Mr. Cooke, it is with tears in my eyes that I pray that someday soon, your will find your daughter. I do know how you feel but I too lost a daughter, knew she had been found but was sent out to sea to be buried because the funeral made a mistake and didn't give her remain's to my family. I didn't have the money to file a lawsuit.............but on the other hand knew in my heart that she was the Lord's house. We both know, that our child is safe now. We both know that we must go on with our lives. That is what our daugher's would want. May the Lord bless you and keep you. He is the answer to what we are seeking, which is peace in our hearts.

Anyone who lost a child NEVER ever has a closure......never, but you, you has never found your daughter. That is so different.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. Leave you heart, your burdens to HIm.
It is the ONLY answer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooo
mama

Please sign Robert's birthday thread here

Praying for Rachel, and for all who love and miss her.
God bless you, Robert.
Your friend, Lanie

bumping for rachel extra today on the 3 year anniversary of her disapperance

and prayers she will come back soon.

Bump for Rachel
Rachel you have so many praying for you. I hope no matter where you are, that you feel all of our prayers. God bless you.
I hope in time your father can have peace.

Love
Samantha

Admittedly, I forgot about this anniversary. It breaks my heart to have to catch up on something again all to know that it's about another anniversary of the disappearance . I hope more answers come soon but every year a new anniversary comes up it just seems worse. I hope the Cooke family is doing ok. :eek:

Prayers for Rachel, and all who love and miss her.

With love and HOPE, Lanie

I keep forgetting to publish how much the Rachel Cooke Tsunami Relief Fund made. We collected $1056.00 which was split between Texas EquuSearch and Save the Children.

RCOOKE said:
I keep forgetting to publish how much the Rachel Cooke Tsunami Relief Fund made. We collected $1056.00 which was split between Texas EquuSearch and Save the Children.
Robert,

You are truely an amazing person. I have followed Rachel's story for awhile. I am from East Texas and I visit your area often while on trips to Austin. Rachel has had a special place in my heart for awhile. I read her site often and your strength is extremely inspirational. May God continue to be with you everyday and never loose the hope that you carry so strongly. I will continue to pray for Rachel and your family.

Peace and Light,
Jenn

Being from Texas, i've kept up with the whole rachel cook story ever since it happened. I remember it was a HUGE deal in the first 6 months after it happened, and honestly, until I joined this community, I had forgotten about her. :\ Is there anything new in this case? Surely there has to be SOME kind of new information that has surfaced...

I read rachel's father's entire journal of the events and it amazes me how strong he is...even going so far as to worry about other families with missing sons/daughters.

I hope we can find some closure for this family sometime soon.

jodierenee said:
Being from Texas, i've kept up with the whole rachel cook story ever since it happened. I remember it was a HUGE deal in the first 6 months after it happened, and honestly, until I joined this community, I had forgotten about her. :\ Is there anything new in this case? Surely there has to be SOME kind of new information that has surfaced....

Unfortunately there is nothing new on my daughter Rachel's case. The sheriff's office still has a full time investigator on her case and they continue to follow up on any leads that come in.

Tuesday, May 10 will be Rachel's 23rd birthday. We are requesting people write birthday wishes on her message board. This will be the 4th birthday without her. Click here to leave a birthday message for Rachel.

Love and Prayers for the Cooke family!
Rachel is such a beautiful young lady.

I don't mean to alarm you, but every time remains are found, I think of her. I understand some remains were found in a town called Comfort. A property owner was walking along, and found some bones, and a green sock on the right foot. I'm sure you already heard of this, and I can only imagine the startle these stories give you.

Please keep us posted. She is not forgotten.
I'm sure she is proud of your advocacy for the missing.

This is an article about a program my brother is involved in.

"Hope for Healing Ministries wants to join victims of violent crime, Edwards said. She is in the process of raising funds for a victim memorial center, the only such facility in the nation. The buildings will be built in Huntsville and be the headquarters for counseling victims and training church leaders to help victims."

Read article on Hope for Healing.

Bumping thread for Rachel's loved ones who will continue to search until she is found and brought home.

For Rachel and her family...thinking of all of you on yet another anniversary date.

With hope for all of our missing loved ones,
Kelly

I have never forgotten about Rachel & her family either... they will always be in my thoughts. :(

I still think of Rachel often and pray for her and her family.

It seems like both an eternity and only a second since she went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back