TX TX - Rachel Cooke, 20, Georgetown, 10 Jan 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a beautiful message to Robert Fran. I know we all feel the very same way in our hearts.

Scandi

It really bothered me to see this mans face in court.
What kind of soul does a person have, if knowing he did this ,and he had
confessed......that he won't give information to the father.
My mind does not let me comprehend this. As to what evil this man
walks this earth with.
Just why he won't say her location.
Bring a man some peace........
Mr. Cooke is so courageous and he just doesn't deserve this.....too sad for me.

I don't know about LE, but I know as citizens of the community we were shocked to learn that the two crimes were connected. As I posted elsewhere it is terrifying to think that he was living among us (when he wasn't in jail) between committing these crimes! Who knows what else he has done.

Sundayrain said:
It really bothered me to see this mans face in court.
What kind of soul does a person have, if knowing he did this ,and he had
confessed......that he won't give information to the father.
My mind does not let me comprehend this. As to what evil this man
walks this earth with.
Just why he won't say her location.
Bring a man some peace........
Mr. Cooke is so courageous and he just doesn't deserve this.....too sad for me.
It bothered me, too, Sundayrain. The look on Moore's face just seems so smug, like there's a half-smile there. I think it's because he feels he's got the upper hand -- he has the information about where Rachel can be found, and he's holding onto it until he gets what he wants.

Too cruel.

Yes Fran, thanks for the lovely 'shout out' to Mr. Cooke. I remember that he did post here and at some point stopped. As I recall, he was upset about the treatment a victim's family was getting from a few posters. If he does read here, I hope he and his family are able to get some minor semblance of peace. Leslie

CherokeeKid said:
WOW! I'm stunned!!! I hope and pray that Robert Cooke and the rest of the family gets closure soon!

I'm also sad that it seems confirmed that the remains are Rachel's. Just a young life lost.

When was it confirmed that the remains in the barrel are Rachel's? I must have missed something.

Rachael said:
When was it confirmed that the remains in the barrel are Rachel's? I must have missed something.

No, Rachel's body has NOT been found and the murder charge was made because of a confession.

CherokeeKid said:
WOW! I'm stunned!!! I hope and pray that Robert Cooke and the rest of the family gets closure soon!

I'm also sad that it seems confirmed that the remains are Rachel's. Just a young life lost.

I don't believe they have yet identified the body in the barrel. Rachel's body has not been found...just a murderer has confessed and knew things no one else would know.

as of today it says in the austin-american statesman that he dumped her body into the matagorda bay. well, gosh- thanks already for letting us know. i hope there will be a search crew sent there soon.. that is if the will explain where he put her.

once again, the lady on that psychic website was correct (about taking her to a second location, and the water). too bad there is no way to get in touch with her, i wonder if she is aware of all this?
she claims she had a very strong vision of rachel.. that she had crossed over to the other side and looked radiant and was fully at peace.. i hope that somehow she is correct about this also... anyway, it's a comforting thought.

R.I.P. rachel.

and, to her parents & family- i hope the road gets a little bit easier for you, from now on.

Happy Early Morning Reb ;}

We have another thread here about Rachel so not everything is in one place, but I remember writing about this too.

This psychic's web site is still up - I've read all through it, and she is very interesting. In Rachael's case, I'm thinking she saw Rachael's skeleton at the bottom of a body of water. Am I in the right case? LOL And this psychic was also right about the name Christine. She works differently I think, and she must be very gifted.

Now I like you do hope they search this bay. Is it the bigger body of water in the area? I know there are several.

For the years I have been here I have read Roberts posts and he touched my heart with his warm and caring words and help with others who had gone missing. I pray now the answers about Rachel are close at hand just so he knows what happened to her and where she has been all this time and that she can now come back and give him some peace of mind. It is going to be hard for Robert and I wish him God's love encircling him while he goes through this last stretch of discovery and judgement of her killer. I am so happy they have this SOAB in custody, and I know Robert feels the same way.

Scandi

Nothing has been said in the local news about the barrel being linked to Rachel. If Michael Moore's confession is true, he says that Rachel is in Matagorda Bay, in the Gulf of Mexico. But that is a big IF, in my opinion. Who knows if what he is saying is truth or lies.

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/stories/local/11/10/10COOKE.html

Link above will require registration, which is free.

It is a huge body of water on the Gulf of Mexico. It is a popular fishing area and I can't imagine that something wouldn't have turned up at some point with the amount of people in that area.:(

Stop playing this game, you've already confessed.
Theres a darkness inside you that evils transgressed.
Do you not have a soul, that shows some remorse?
Can you tell us the reasons your took this wrong course?
When you look in the mirror what do you see?
Are you a person of feelings, or just wish to go free?

You've taken our safety, hates entered our homes.
But your right where you must be, and never to roam.
We can beg for some answers , but will you ignor?
As you walk to your cell, and they lock-down your door.
Can your soul spare the answers? Tell her family her fate?
Have some pity, show mercy, before its too late.

We're learning the hard way to know some defense.
To carry a weapon, and use our sixth sense.To always go double,
to carry our phone, and never go jogging on streets all alone.

Did you have a family who once loved you too?
Then you understand why we need answers from you.
Be forthright and honest, rid your soul of pure hate.
Let a family go forward with their undying faith.

We can listen to truths, but never a lie......
Just give us some answers, and please tell us why?

I just wanted to let you know that I spoke to Robert at length the other night. He is doing good and has come out fighting again....fighting for the truth, which is what we all want.

Kelly said:
I just wanted to let you know that I spoke to Robert at length the other night. He is doing good and has come out fighting again....fighting for the truth, which is what we all want.
Thanks Kelly .......we pray for him and his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3
Back