GUILTY TX - Riley 'Baby Grace' Sawyers, 2, brutally murdered, Spring, 24 July 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think you are on the right track, but here is where i disagree-I think that Kim was never really Riley's primary caregiver, in that she had her parents and Gma Sawyers always around. Anyone who has raised children to the age of 5 knows that 2-3 years of age is a tough, tough time in that the kids are learning to separate from Mom and they can say "No" a whole lot and have tantrums. I think that Kim was "failing" in the eyes of Royce and in her own eyes because she couldn't control Riley-being immature and lazy she let him take control and participated in the "dicipline plan" willingly. I think they gave Riley Tylenol because they did not know how badly she was injured and they were undecided if they were going to do something ie: call the paramedics. At least they could claim they tried to treat her. But on the other hand, it was clear that she was badly hurt-she was probably vomiting which is why they put her face down-and they probably hoped she would just stop making noise and die. She was moved to the couch so they could watch her. She might have been seizing as well. Traumatic brain injury with swelling...:twocents:

Sadly believe, I think you are right on target about what happened to Riley. :(

I hear you NewMom2003 about the rage you are feeling. There are so many people who would do so much for the privilege of raising and loving a baby like Riley. That's the problem, Trenor apparently did not understand that it is a privilege to be able to take care of such a sweet child. And neither Trenor's age nor circumstances is any justification for her ability to not only completely ignore her God-given motherly instincts by allowing that *advertiser censored* to touch a hair on her baby's head, but also to acutally participate herself in such a brutal act against her own helpless, little toddler. It's incomprehensible! And while I could never get any pleasure off the torture of any one, no matter how evil they may be, I think there must be some retribution here against Trenor besides just a prison sentence. Our society needs to start to send the message: "Do what you want with your life but leave the kids alone!!!!!!! Don't want them? Don't like them? Can't handle them? Then give them to someone who does want them and can handle them. And if you don't, you are going to pay dearly." There are too many options out there which preclude harming a child for any reason. Unfortunately, I really get the sense that these monsters get pleasure from the pain and abuse they inflict and that's why they keep their kids. Trenor must have enjoyed what she was doing. I can't explain her actions or inaction any other way. We need to do something to make it not so fun anymore to hurt little children and I think one of the first things we can do is to employ hardcore societal pressure in the form of everyone getting involved and trying to put a stop to it when we see or hear a child being harmed. We need to get angry before the child is dead and let these people know their actions will not only not be tolerated, but will not be punished.

Excellent post gitana!

Just wanted to post Riley's picture on this new thread so everyone can see what a beautiful child she was. :(

7yg58c0.jpg

I'm sure LE has spoken with the neighbors of Trenor and Zeigler by now. I'm wondering if any of them heard or noticed anything the day Riley was murdered. Six hours of on-going torture of a child must make some kind of sound, don't you think?

I wish with all of my heart that we weren't looking at a picture of what a beautiful child Riley WAS...there are so many caring, loving people on this site, it gives me infinite hope that there is a solution somewhere.

I think you are on the right track, but here is where i disagree-I think that Kim was never really Riley's primary caregiver, in that she had her parents and Gma Sawyers always around. Anyone who has raised children to the age of 5 knows that 2-3 years of age is a tough, tough time in that the kids are learning to separate from Mom and they can say "No" a whole lot and have tantrums. I think that Kim was "failing" in the eyes of Royce and in her own eyes because she couldn't control Riley-being immature and lazy she let him take control and participated in the "dicipline plan" willingly. I think they gave Riley Tylenol because they did not know how badly she was injured and they were undecided if they were going to do something ie: call the paramedics. At least they could claim they tried to treat her. But on the other hand, it was clear that she was badly hurt-she was probably vomiting which is why they put her face down-and they probably hoped she would just stop making noise and die. She was moved to the couch so they could watch her. She might have been seizing as well. Traumatic brain injury with swelling...:twocents:

That makes a lot of sense too. It's so hard trying to make sense out of something so horrific. I just don't understand how she'd have the clarity to do all that she did in family court and absconding with Riley, then be weak enough that she'd let this man wail on her child. I guess I just have a hard time reconciling the two versions of this "mother" that I have in my head.

When my hubby and I first got together, there was one day that he said something snotty to one of my kids. Just SAID something. . . didn't DO anything. I told the kids to load up in the car and that we were going to the park, then went back inside and told him that he would not EVER talk to my kids like that again. He's been a wonderful step-dad since. Had he laid a hand on them, despite the fact that he's a good eight inches taller than me and has about fifty pounds on me, I'd have laid him out cold right then and there.

This woman just defies my imagination. I'll never fully be able to understand people like this, despite the numerous stories on this site.

This statement from the article Paddy01 posted in post #7 above just infuriates me!

"Trenor is in a “zombielike state” and in disbelief over what has happened, Stickler said."

Give me a freaking break! She wasn't in such a “zombielike state” that she couldn't go and help purchase the materials to hide the body of her daughter within HOURS of her murder! She wasn't in such a “zombielike state” that she couldn't sleep with that murdering and get pregnant by him! She wasn't in such a "zombielike state" that she couldn't sleep at night with her daughter wrapped up in black garbage bags in a storage bin in the shed.....for MONTHS! She wasn't in such a "zombielike state" that she couldn't lie to her family about where little Riley was when they called during July, August, September, October, and November! She wasn't in such a "zombielike state" that she couldn't lie to the media when they came and tried to interview her. Manipulative, lying b!tch. I have no sympathy. None. Nada.

I hope the Sawyers file a wrongful death suit against both these POSs. And I hope the Sawyers win and I hope that any money these POSs make while they are in prison is given to the Sawyers and that these POSs never have even enough change to buy a stinkin' candy bar.

I'm worried about KT's ability to plead out. I think she deserves life in prison at a minium, but in her case I would support the death penalty.

They have admitted what they have done so I guess I don't have to be careful about what I say, so I hope they both rot in hell and prison and hell somemore! I can not imagine that either of them have a conscience, because if they did, this never would have happened. They may have hurt her a little, but if they had any soul, they would have stopped, so I can only conclude that neither of them have a soul. Not a soul worth having anyway. May they rot, and rot, and rot and rot.

May God take his mighty hand and thump them both upside their heads so hard they become aware of what they have done - and then may it haunt them for the rest of their days while they rot in prison!

May the Lord wrap that baby in angel wings and keep her safe forever and always.

Salem

Ooooh ohoh you took the words right out of my mouth! The only reason she is in a zombie like state (if that is even true) is because SHE GOT CAUGHT!.. She looked and acted like she had not a care in the world to me when the reporters were talking to her by her fence in the yard..She seemed totally fine to me..

This statement from the article Paddy01 posted in post #7 above just infuriates me!

"Trenor is in a “zombielike state” and in disbelief over what has happened, Stickler said."

Give me a freaking break! She wasn't in such a “zombielike state” that she couldn't go and help purchase the materials to hide the body of her daughter within HOURS of her murder! She wasn't in such a “zombielike state” that she couldn't sleep with that murdering and get pregnant by him! She wasn't in such a "zombielike state" that she couldn't sleep at night with her daughter wrapped up in black garbage bags in a storage bin in the shed.....for MONTHS! She wasn't in such a "zombielike state" that she couldn't lie to her family about where little Riley was when they called during July, August, September, October, and November! She wasn't in such a "zombielike state" that she couldn't lie to the media when they came and tried to interview her. Manipulative, lying b!tch. I have no sympathy. None. Nada.

Here's a statement from Dr. Richard Moran a sociology professor, an expert in criminology from the article that I read yesterday. He said KT could say the beating was a crime of passion or argue she was insane. I became so upset and sick after I reading this. OMG, insane is when you are so out of it, that you don't know right from wrong. I call BULL****!She knew exactly what she was doing as she beat, held her under water, then went shopping for a frickin crate! Yeah, she's crazy alright, crazy like fox! And another thing, why in the hell was bail not set higher?

Here's a statement from Dr. Richard Moran a sociology professor, an expert in criminology from the article that I read yesterday. He said KT could say the beating was a crime of passion or argue she was insane. I became so upset and sick after I reading this. OMG, insane is when you are so out of it, that you don't know right from wrong. I call BULL****!She knew exactly what she was doing as she beat, held her under water, then went shopping for a frickin crate! Yeah, she's crazy alright, crazy like fox! And another thing, why in the hell was bail not set higher?

Ditto-Insane people do not continue to beat and torture over a period of 6 hours...sorry don't buy it. Same with a crime of passion. Let's face it; they (possibly) stopped beating her and waited for her to die while they figured out what the hell they were going to do. Then they carefully planned to conceal the crime. KT continued to actively lie to her in-laws (Riley is sleeping, Riley is outside) and conceived a child (perhaps) with Royce shortly after participating in the murder of Riley.

Ain't gonna fly, at least in Texas. She is going to try and be another Darley (sp) or Pamela Smart while she sits (hopefully) on death row.

Hiding the crime and the disposal of the poor child's body is what will ensure Kimberly Trenor at the very least, a life sentence, I think. For heaven's sake, Andrea Yates did not get off for insanity reasons, and she was clearly so insane and mentally incompetent, she called her husband immediately after the crime to tell him what she had done.

I think it's possible for Ziegler to get the DP but Kimberly to plead out for life.

I'm not usually big on the death penalty, but I swear, reading this thread makes me shake with anger that someone could do this to an innocent baby who couldn't fight back against two vicious adults.

They deserve whatever they get, and I hope they get it all.

One of the most interesting bits of information in that article is this:

"Six days after Trenor disappeared, she and Zeigler filed for a Texas marriage license. On June 1, they were married.
Five days later, Trenor was back in Ohio for a child support hearing. No one knew she was married or where she was staying.
She told Sawyers that her father was watching Riley.
As quickly as she returned, she vanished again.
About a week later, she obtained a Texas driver's license. Meanwhile, in Ohio, Sawyers and his mother called relatives and friends, trying to locate Riley and her mother. Trenor's own family told the Sawyers Trenor might be in Maryland, Virginia or Pennsylvania.
Then a break came in August when DePledge discovered Trenor's Texas license. Attempts to serve her with court papers failed. Trenor told the Sawyers when they called that Riley was taking a nap or outside playing."

Doesn't this seem to indicate that Trenor's family lied to the Sawyers about where Kim and Riley were? I suppose it is possible that they themselves didn't know, but I don't believe it.

One of the most interesting bits of information in that article is this:

"Six days after Trenor disappeared, she and Zeigler filed for a Texas marriage license. On June 1, they were married.
Five days later, Trenor was back in Ohio for a child support hearing. No one knew she was married or where she was staying.
She told Sawyers that her father was watching Riley.
As quickly as she returned, she vanished again.
About a week later, she obtained a Texas driver's license. Meanwhile, in Ohio, Sawyers and his mother called relatives and friends, trying to locate Riley and her mother. Trenor's own family told the Sawyers Trenor might be in Maryland, Virginia or Pennsylvania.
Then a break came in August when DePledge discovered Trenor's Texas license. Attempts to serve her with court papers failed. Trenor told the Sawyers when they called that Riley was taking a nap or outside playing."

Doesn't this seem to indicate that Trenor's family lied to the Sawyers about where Kim and Riley were? I suppose it is possible that they themselves didn't know, but I don't believe it.

I agree. Particularly when Zeigler was very upfront about working for Shell Oil (although actually working for a subcontractor to Shell).

Maybe it is just having grown up around oil and gas companies that would make me think, huh? working for Shell Oil? In Maryland? Gosh, sure didn't know that was a location for Shell.

But perhaps Kimberly kept many things secret from as many people possible.
:mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back