GUILTY TX - Riley 'Baby Grace' Sawyers, 2, brutally murdered, Spring, 24 July 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This story really breaks my heart, I can't even fathom what would make a person do this to anyone, let a lone a child.

Has anyone been able to find a myspace page for this monsters? I'm curious to see whats on it and if she has any pictures of little Riley...

I found one for Royce but it has no pictures, and it's set to private, he registered for the account on 2-20-2007, his last login in was 10-10-2007. He only had four friends, one of which was "TOM" the other 3 are set to private. None of them Kimberly.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=160817918

I know that it says he's 27 and he is actually 24, wasn't there an article stating he told Kimberly he was 27?

Still hunting for more online activity, if they were both into WORLD OF WARCRAFT, chances are there is an e-paper trail for both suspects somewhere on the web, we just need to find out where to start. Usernames, email addresses etc.

According the grandmother he told Kimberly he was a project manager for Shell and was 26. He probably upped his age because he knows that at 24 he wouldn't be a project manager. He wouldn't be one at 27, either, but he's obviously not the sharpest crayon in the box as it is.

He actually works (or did) for a subcontractor company to Shell, based in Austin. So he could have technically have overseen what that company did for Shell...but a "project manager" for Shell? No way.

I'm curious to see what kind of attorneys these two line up.

Thanks ucka! I figured since they met online playing world of warcraft then there should be more info on them out on the internet.

Yeah. But God is supposed to be omniscient (sp). If he wanted to, he could stop it.

:(

He will sweetie... He will. People are not going to get away with these kind of things forever, there will be better times. More :blowkiss: and {{{hugs}}} for you...

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/27/riley.sketch/index.html#cnnSTCText

"She was so very, very small. She looked like the size of a child that you would change the diaper on, just laying there on a metal gurney like a giant stainless steel cookie sheet," Gibson says just above a sad, disbelieving whisper before her voice shifts and she's strong and scientific. "If you are very, very small, then the iris, that colored part of your eye, takes up almost the entire eye opening."
The corpse's decay helped Gibson perfect the gentle downward slope of Riley's eyes. "The decomposition was such that I could see that bone on her face," she said. "And her eyebrows were going to follow her little ridge."
Gibson said she felt her blood pressure rising during her morgue visit. It passed quickly, she said, and "I turned into the artist. I was going to make the best picture possible and get every piece of anatomy right and find her name and get justice for her." In spite of what lay on the gurney, Gibson said, "I knew that she was beautiful, and the picture would reach out to people who knew her and loved her."

This story has touched me, she reminds me of my little girl Sydney - I've been hugging her A LOT over the past few days... What is wrong with people?

ETA - above should have been 'describes'

I just sent the following message to my Senators and Representatives for my state in Congress:

"Dear Sirs:
There is a crisis reaching epidemic
proportions here in the US and I think it can be easily solved,
regardless of your party affiliation. Infants, toddlers and children
are being tortured, abused, beaten, raped and murdered in alarming
numbers. Pick a section of the country-from Rowan Ford, to Riley
Sawyers to Neveah Richardson. The headlines are screaming.

We could spend a whole lot of time and money analyzing this trend-are
these children on the fringes and thereby disposable? Is it the
pressure of a single parent household that tempts women to bring
virtual strangers into their children's lives who have no biological
tie and therefore do not feel connected to the children? Is it meth,
lack of faith, whatever? This would undoubtedly shed some light, but
in the meantime children will continue to die.

Please, I am begging you-as a committed voting member of the public and
as a devoted parent of small children...the time has come to act.
Someone needs to make some laws for children-to make it a federal offense
to batter a child. It should be a capitol offense to murder a child during
the commission of abuse. We have in office an administration that is smoke
and mirrors when it comes to the well being of children-witness the
lack of funding of the "No Child Left Behind" act and the recently
vetoed health care bill that would ensure innocents the right of
excellent health care. This is a no brainer-show the world that we
value the children we bring into this world-make it a HUGE penalty if
you harm a child. I am lobbing you a softball, gentlemen-be heroes in
the eyes of the world and your constituents by leading the charge to
place value on our children.
Respectfully,
Believe09"

:twocents:

This is just too sad and heartbreaking to understand.. :( I want to know what caused these monsters to beat her that morning? Did they just do it for fun? Was she continuously beaten or was this a one time thing? I feel so depressed thinking about little Riley and what must of been going on in her little head during all of this.... :( :( :(

My heart hurts for this precious baby! There are some sick people out there. Everytime I think about all of this, my adrenaline just boils.... I want to get my hands on that mother! I constantly think about Riley and all the abuse the mother confessed to doing to her. I can't help but just go into a daze thinking about this poor little baby not knowing what she did wrong.... oh my, it's so hard to imagine. I went to sleep last night thinking about that baby and how someone could be so selfish not to just let this baby go live in peace with her father or someone else that will love her even more and give her all that she ever deserved. I hope justice serves them right and they have a hard life in prison and burn in hell!
(I'm so sorry everyone, this just eats me up!!!)

I just sent the following message to my Senators and Representatives for my state in Congress:

"Dear Sirs:

Respectfully,
Believe09"

Very good and very well said!

Don't apologize I think we all pretty much feel exactly the same way you do...

My heart hurts for this precious baby! There are some sick people out there. Everytime I think about all of this, my adrenaline just boils.... I want to get my hands on that mother! I constantly think about Riley and all the abuse the mother confessed to doing to her. I can't help but just go into a daze thinking about this poor little baby not knowing what she did wrong.... oh my, it's so hard to imagine. I went to sleep last night thinking about that baby and how someone could be so selfish not to just let this baby go live in peace with her father or someone else that will love her even more and give her all that she ever deserved. I hope justice serves them right and they have a hard life in prison and burn in hell!

Same here interestedmom, I feel that way for all the baby's murdered, Lord knows we have seen so many recently. I think of Niveah Gallegos every day and how she must have suffered at the hands of such evil just like baby Riley. I'll never understand how women can choose a man over their child. I don't think for a minute it has to do with age. I was 18 when I had my son and instantly he was my world, I would die for him. This mother was clearly self serving, not wanting Riley to be with her father but not really wanting her herself. She could have called and said I can't take care of her come and get her and I am sure her grandmother would have been there in a heartbeat. I think of how much my mother loves my kids and feel so sorry for not only her father but so much for her grieving grandmother who Riley lived with for two years. I post on another thread but I saw a woman on TV the other day say we have it backwards, we should cry at birth and laugh in death because we are being in brought into such a cruel evil world and when we die we are going to a wonderful place where we will be loved and never hurt and that's how I try to think of it for these babies. No more pain, no more tears just love and happiness forever and ever.

This story has touched me, she reminds me of my little girl Sydney - I've been hugging her A LOT over the past few days... What is wrong with people?

I think that's part of what's eating at me...my little tiny Bek has blonde hair and blue eyes. Although she's just turned 3, she is more the size of an 18 month old.

When I was reading the updates a little earlier, she heard me crying and came to see what was wrong. She climbed up in my lap and said "Take a deep breath, Mama...there. Here, let me dry your tears. (here, she takes ahold of my face in her hands) Mama, it will be okay". That made me lose it even more, knowing what little "caregivers" babies this age can be, and how Riley got beaten to death instead of getting to grow up to love on her own babies eventually :(

How come they keep showing all of these happy pictures of Riley and her Mom on the news? Her Mom killed her. They should either remover the mom from the pictures or put up pictures of her with her dad or grandmother.

In the affidavit it states that DURING the abuse Royce stopped and gave Riley pain medication..
I just cannot get past this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has got to be capital murder, if they do not charge them with it I will be so surprised..and one more thing I am sooooooooooooo relieved that charges will be brought forth in the great state of Texas! As one well known person so aptly puts it....
"In Texas we have an express lane on the death penalty"

"Dear Sirs:

Respectfully,
Believe09"

Very well said. I am a single mom. My daughter is 11 and I have been a single mom since the day she was born. Not once, ever, did I let a man come before her. She was and is to this day my priority and my world. She will never come second, she will always (until the day I die) be my number one priority. I have no desire to have a man in my life at this time. Some men tend to be selfish and want to be #1. Not in my world.

God bless this child. She is in a much better place with God and all of the angels. She should never have had to endure what she went through. And she should never have had to come second in her mothers world.

In the affidavit it states that DURING the abuse Royce stopped and gave Riley pain medication..
I just cannot get past this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has got to be capital murder, if they do not charge them with it I will be so surprised..and one more thing I am sooooooooooooo relieved that charges will be brought forth in the great state of Texas! As one well known person so aptly puts it....
"In Texas we have an express lane on the death penalty"

Good point-I would not be surprised if this is what actually killed Riley rather than the injuries to her skull. He gave her pain meds and put her face down on a pillow and then the couch...clearly they wanted her to stop making noise , or at least to stop breathing. I am truly grateful for her mother just making the statement and copping to the story. I still dread in my heart that there is more to come....and that perhaps she was sexually abused. Then I don't know what I will do with my sadness, except as the rest of you pull my children closer to me!

Another case of a mom letting her needs come first. She allowed this man to abuse and kill her precious baby. i have nothign to say about this case at all b/c it makes me truly sick. YOUR KIDS COME FIRST ALWAYS!

Riley Ann Sawyers "Baby Grace" at 1yrs old:
grace.jpg

Such a beautiful child of God!

KPRC television news from Houston is saying there's a "bombshell" about the baby the mother is carrying now. I'll keep watching to see if it is a bombshell and put a link up if possible. (It's not on their website yet but that's usual with the teasers they run during the Dr. Phil show.)

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/26/body.found.arrest/index.html
I wasn't sure if this story had been posted yet. Royce Zeigler claims the "mother" is innocent and is not guilty of the sins he commited. When you sit by and allow someone to abuse you child and murder them, then allow them to hide the body in your shed, the let someone throw the baby in the ocean in my eyes you are just as guilty. I hope they both rot in hell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23
Back