Found Deceased TX - Rosemary Rodriguez, 54, Kilgore, 8 Oct 2019 *found deceased 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

An East Texas family is still desperately waiting for clues into the disappearance of a family member last year, and the mysterious circumstances under which it occurred.

Rosemary Rodriguez vanished last October.

“That is our worry, that it's going to be kicked over to cold case. It's been 10 months and we have not heard anything. We want to find out something," says Rosemary's sister Jenny Phillips.

Since her disappearance 10 months ago there have been no sightings of Rosemary, no clue as to where she went. And no one has seen her vehicle since.

East Texas family still searching for missing loved one

In Novemeber, the Gregg county sheriff’s office released an update stating investigators had “recovered an electronic device belonging to Rosemary Rodriguez. This device is believed to be a significant piece of evidence and has been sent to a lab that specializes in forensic examination and electronic evidence recovery.”

In February the FBI joined the investigation.

I believe this is the last lil bit of news or type of update we heard about...it’s been quiet when it comes to her case.

I've been following this since the beginning. It is the saddest and most aggravating thing for everyone to KNOW who the cause of this is and to sit and watch absolutely nothing happen to that person. I personally know that this person also attempted to kill their ex and their father paid off the DA and the entire thing disappeared. It makes me so sick to my stomach to know how twisted and corrupt the judicial system is. They don't have anyone's best interest in mind... only their pockets. If the price is right, anyone can go free. I am hoping that maybe now that the FBI is finally involved, the people who have probably been paid to look the other way will not have any say in what is found moving forward. Thinking about Rose always and her precious family that never deserved any of this. I cannot wait for karma to come around full circle... everyone eventually reaps what they sow.

Do you know the ex-wife?
I've been following this since the beginning. It is the saddest and most aggravating thing for everyone to KNOW who the cause of this is and to sit and watch absolutely nothing happen to that person. I personally know that this person also attempted to kill their ex and their father paid off the DA and the entire thing disappeared. It makes me so sick to my stomach to know how twisted and corrupt the judicial system is. They don't have anyone's best interest in mind... only their pockets. If the price is right, anyone can go free. I am hoping that maybe now that the FBI is finally involved, the people who have probably been paid to look the other way will not have any say in what is found moving forward. Thinking about Rose always and her precious family that never deserved any of this. I cannot wait for karma to come around full circle... everyone eventually reaps what they sow.

That’s pretty deep stuff. Do you know the ex-wife?

Thinking of Ms Rosemary and her family.
I won’t even begin to pretend I know how the family feels at this point. It has got to be frustrating to think her case has gone cold or it’s not really moving anywhere. I’d think with the FBI being on the case, there’d be activity (and there may very well be and info just hasn’t been released to public.)
I hope we hear a positive update soon.

Maybe you can answer this question for me....there is a large pond at the end of Mt. Pisgah Rd, where it intersects with FM 1252. Do you know if it has been searched?
I know someone who lives near that intersection and not long after she went missing they did search the area and I believe the pond

I think every pond as well as riverbeds in the area have been searched. They never released where her cell phone was found...that would be helpful.

I agree. I understand LE cannot share every detail in a case, but updates (such as the phone) would be helpful.

I agree. I understand LE cannot share every detail in a case, but updates (such as the phone) would be helpful.
This case covers a really huge area. And being right off I 20, she could be anywhere north, south, east or west. I think the location of her cell is critical and that's probably why no info has been released as to where it was found. JMO

I was doing some research and found a group on FB for Rosemary. It is Finding Rosemary Rodriquez. There are no new updates except information about another gathering for moral support, prayers and remembering her birthday. They have not had any thing publically because of the Rona limitations. They are also planning a thorough search. Many people have volunteered for ground searches and air. One man is putting together a dive team. It was good to see there is activity picking up again and case has not gone cold.
I just thought I would post this so if you are following the case, as I know many are, you can get more info as well as be updated on anything new as it happens. She was very loved by her family and friends and the area in general. It will be a year on Oct. 8th they filed the missing person report.

I was doing some research and found a group on FB for Rosemary. It is Finding Rosemary Rodriquez. There are no new updates except information about another gathering for moral support, prayers and remembering her birthday. They have not had any thing publically because of the Rona limitations. They are also planning a thorough search. Many people have volunteered for ground searches and air. One man is putting together a dive team. It was good to see there is activity picking up again and case has not gone cold.
I just thought I would post this so if you are following the case, as I know many are, you can get more info as well as be updated on anything new as it happens. She was very loved by her family and friends and the area in general. It will be a year on Oct. 8th they filed the missing person report.

Thank you for alerting us of that page, @Lillymac. Here is the link for the "find" group on Facebook:

Finding Rosemary Rodriguez

The public can post on this page, so not all info is from the family/admins.

Thank you for alerting us of that page, @Lillymac. Here is the link for the "find" group on Facebook:

Finding Rosemary Rodriguez

The public can post on this page, so not all info is from the family/admins.
Yesterday I saw a video of a gathering for Rosemary in Longview. Her mother and two daughters were there. They had prepared cuttings, ready to plant, from some of Rosemary's rose bushes for anyone who wanted one. I thought that was a lovely gesture and wonderful remembrance. I just wish there was some progress in the case, they could have reported. They asked for continued prayers.

Yesterday I saw a video of a gathering for Rosemary in Longview. Her mother and two daughters were there. They had prepared cuttings, ready to plant, from some of Rosemary's rose bushes for anyone who wanted one. I thought that was a lovely gesture and wonderful remembrance. I just wish there was some progress in the case, they could have reported. They asked for continued prayers.

Thanks @Lillymac for the update. I think of Rosemary often; prayers for the family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back