Found Deceased TX - Rosemary Rodriguez, 54, Kilgore, 8 Oct 2019 *found deceased 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1 YEAR LATER: Loved ones still searching for missing Gregg County woman | cbs19.tv

Since Rosemary Rodriguez's disappearance, a year ago, officials and Rosemary's daughter, Frances, believe criminal activity may be involved in the case.

As the investigation continued, the GCSO obtained evidence related to her disappearance.

“We're not allowed all of the details of the investigation," Frances said. "Maybe there's other evidence that maybe implies that there was some criminal activity going on."

Frances added altercations sometimes occurred between Rosemary and her boyfriend. She believes an argument between the boyfriend could have sparked her disappearance.

"[The boyfriend] even admitted to them getting into a fight," Frances said. "And then she 'left.' I think there was an argument and altercation of some sort before her disappearance."

The GCSO is offering a $2,000 reward to anyone who has information that could help locate Rosemary.

1 YEAR LATER: Loved ones still searching for missing Gregg County woman | cbs19.tv

Since Rosemary Rodriguez's disappearance, a year ago, officials and Rosemary's daughter, Frances, believe criminal activity may be involved in the case.

As the investigation continued, the GCSO obtained evidence related to her disappearance.

“We're not allowed all of the details of the investigation," Frances said. "Maybe there's other evidence that maybe implies that there was some criminal activity going on."

Frances added altercations sometimes occurred between Rosemary and her boyfriend. She believes an argument between the boyfriend could have sparked her disappearance.

"[The boyfriend] even admitted to them getting into a fight," Frances said. "And then she 'left.' I think there was an argument and altercation of some sort before her disappearance."

The GCSO is offering a $2,000 reward to anyone who has information that could help locate Rosemary.
I think your post is spot on. We are getting half truths in the BF’s statement, and I agree that there was an argument and altercation before. I hope she will be found soon.

Rosemary Salazar Rodriguez – The Charley Project

rodriguez_rosemary.jpg
rodriguez_rosemary2.jpg
rodriguez_rosemary3.jpg
rodriguez_rosemary4.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Rodriguez was last seen leaving her boyfriend's residence on Mount Pisgah Road in Kilgore, Texas at 6:45 p.m. on October 6, 2019. She had been living with him for about a year, although she also owned a home on Valentine in Longview, Texas. According to the boyfriend, he and Rodriguez got into an argument and she decided to leave. She has never been heard from again.

Her car, a bright green 2014 Chevrolet Sonic with the Texas license plate number GCM3117 and an Oklahoma University sticker in the back window, disappeared with her; a photo of it is posted with this case summary. Her cellular phone was recovered after her disappearance and has been analyzed, but her car has never been located.

Authorities stated they have reason to believe "criminal activity" was involved in Rodriguez's disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.

BBM

Interview with Rosemary’s two daughters[/QUOTE]
I just came here to post this. Thanks for keeping up and posting. I have messaged Frances with some questions. I'll share the answers (if possible) when I hear back from her.
Her daughters are very brave. I feel so sad for them. Living just down the road, I can't believe I can't even find a clue.
Hopefully I can get some info soon.

Interview with Rosemary’s two daughters
I just came here to post this. Thanks for keeping up and posting. I have messaged Frances with some questions. I'll share the answers (if possible) when I hear back from her.
Her daughters are very brave. I feel so sad for them. Living just down the road, I can't believe I can't even find a clue.
Hopefully I can get some info soon.[/QUOTE]

It was tough watching her daughters (esp at the beginning of the interview) as they talked about their mother...it was evident that they love & miss her greatly; they were heartbroken & choked up as they spoke.

The 2 daughters just did a live interview today (11/7/2020) on the YT channel Jason Hebert. Apparently Rosemary and the boyfriend she was living with were fighting a lot. He was extremely controlling, according to Rosemary's daughters, and the daughters weren't allowed to talk to her via phone without them being required to be on speaker phone with the BF listening. Toward the end, when Rosemary went "missing", he had apparently screamed at Rosemary and her 2 daughters, accusing them out-of-the-blue of running a prostitution ring or something bat-shoot crazy like that. Just crazy paranoid...so Rosemary stopped by the house to get her essential medications and she was leaving her BF. IMHO only, I think he did something to her when he realized this. The daughters do too and they don't like the guy. Rosemary had been living with him for about a year, and had met him on Tinder. Just conjecture, of course.

I wish people were more aware of breakup violence, “getting your things” is such a scary time in an abuse situation. a decade ago I had to secretly procure an extra key and have my parents help pack me up very quickly before ex came home, then subsequently changed my number and left the country for the better part of a year.
So wish this didn’t occur SO often. I can’t wait til this man is in prison for the rest of his dying days, he doesn’t deserve another day free, the last year has been a very undeserved gift for this ******

Search continues for East Texas woman missing for over a year

Nov 14
Over a year has passed since an East Texas woman was reported missing, and now, her family is holding out hope that someone may have the answer to her disappearance.

Fifty-four-year-old Rosemary Rodriguez, of Kilgore, was last seen on October 6, 2019.

In spite of numerous searches and investigations by Gregg County authorities, there has been no clue as to what happened to her.

The search for clues into the disappearance comes back to one point - Mount Pisgah Road at FM 3053, south of Liberty city. It was the last place Rosemary was seen driving her car.

I get a YouTube link to a deer feeding station when I paste that url into my browser:confused:

did they ever figure out a way to search the pond by the cemetary? is the water clear enough to drone or LIDAR over it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back