Found Deceased TX - Rosemary Rodriguez, 54, Kilgore, 8 Oct 2019 *found deceased 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sometimes I think they go completely silent when they’re “on to something”... which in this case I believe they’re following the trail of her boyfriend and trying to gather as much evidence as possible without alerting him. I don’t think the case is cold at all but rather they’re playing it close to the vest so they can catch him in any slip ups. Especially without having a body I think it’s even more crucial to silently harbor every shred of evidence possible in order to find the truth and then get justice if needed.

Sometimes I think they go completely silent when they’re “on to something”... which in this case I believe they’re following the trail of her boyfriend and trying to gather as much evidence as possible without alerting him. I don’t think the case is cold at all but rather they’re playing it close to the vest so they can catch him in any slip ups. Especially without having a body I think it’s even more crucial to silently harbor every shred of evidence possible in order to find the truth and then get justice if needed.

That has been my thought too, Dre. I hope you are right and they are able to find her and take down the culprit(s). IMO

I made the trip today. Actually drove it 4 times. Of course I saw nothing except woods and thicket. A ground search would be almost impossible it is so heavily and densely wooded. And it's acres and acres of woods.
No news in town from anyone I spoke with.

I made the trip today. Actually drove it 4 times. Of course I saw nothing except woods and thicket. A ground search would be almost impossible it is so heavily and densely wooded. And it's acres and acres of woods.
I’m hoping @Dre is right and LE is just keeping very tight lipped because they’re on to something.

I’m hoping @Dre is right and LE is just keeping very tight lipped because they’re on to something.
That would be a good thing, but this town is so small, it would be difficult to do. People are very guarded with the 'I don't want to get involved' mentality. So far I have heard nothing except the usual drugs, retaliation, crap. It's just nothing and that's very worrisome to me because of the close proximity.
I'd like to know if it's a random crime or is the perp known to the family. It's scary!!

I agree. I'm Rosemarys best friend. I've known her since we were 12. We have the same my person tattoos y'all see on news. I live in Oklahoma where Rose was from. I was there first week she went missing. I know bestie is I love her with all my heart. Unfortunately she would not just Poof. She is very close to her mother and daughters. They are her life. She is a great woman.

Why did she have to go to the boyfriend's house to retrieve her medications if she lived there? Had she possibly left him or perhaps they'd argued and she had left for awhile?
We don't think she ever left on her own. Rose was not wearing work clothes and she never showed up to work. Remember this. This is HIS words of last seeing her drive off.

Yes I found y'all while searching for help. Thank you all. I know what I know. I will answer questions I only know. I left Texas because I don't have trust in the Gregg County Sheriff's Dept. They should have had a search immediately when she was reported missing.

That would be a good thing, but this town is so small, it would be difficult to do. People are very guarded with the 'I don't want to get involved' mentality. So far I have heard nothing except the usual drugs, retaliation, crap. It's just nothing and that's very worrisome to me because of the close proximity.
I'd like to know if it's a random crime or is the perp known to the family. It's scary!!
His past record speaks volumes. I wouldn't have known this till I got a call asking if she was with me in Oklahoma.

I have asked anyone with webcams on the night they dropped off her mama. That Sunday night was the last time she was seen by family. Now from there she wasn't at work Monday Or Tuesday. He states they had a disagreement. Rose decided to grab only her meds and leave. Bull. She's not like that especially with him.

I want to say thank you for what ur doing. While I was there I could not go out there because it's an open investigation.

I have asked anyone with webcams on the night they dropped off her mama. That Sunday night was the last time she was seen by family. Now from there she wasn't at work Monday Or Tuesday. He states they had a disagreement. Rose decided to grab only her meds and leave. Bull. She's not like that especially with him.

Much love hugs and prayers!!

I want to say thank you for what ur doing. While I was there I could not go out there because it's an open investigation.
Everyone I've asked say they know him or of him, but when I ask if he's a good guy, they all say they don't know.
Do you know of the man that went missing about the same time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back