Found Deceased TX - Rosemary Rodriguez, 54, Kilgore, 8 Oct 2019 *found deceased 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is currently a large police presence at Lake Tyler including a dive team and a drone, investigating an object under a bridge. The search is centered near a boat ramp. Officials say it is not the first time they have searched for the "object". I will keep you posted.

There is currently a large police presence at Lake Tyler including a dive team and a drone, investigating an object under a bridge. The search is centered near a boat ramp. Officials say it is not the first time they have searched for the "object". I will keep you posted.

Thank you for the update.

Nothing new to report, so far. They say they aren't looking for a body. They are looking for an object related to an ongoing investigation. They are using a dive team, and sending drones across the lake, so I'm guessing it's a large object they are looking for. I've read elsewhere that they have been searching the lake for a few days.

Nothing new to report, so far. They say they aren't looking for a body. They are looking for an object related to an ongoing investigation. They are using a dive team, and sending drones across the lake, so I'm guessing it's a large object they are looking for. I've read elsewhere that they have been searching the lake for a few days.
Would that object be her car? Maybe her phone last pinged in the area.

Would that object be her car? Maybe her phone last pinged in the area.
That's what I'm thinking. The only other thing I've heard is that some items were found, but they are not saying whether the items are linked to the "object" they are searching for. Perhaps some of her personal belongings were thrown over the bridge? This search could be totally unrelated to the missing woman, but it is getting a lot of news coverage here, and I can't think of any other recent investigations that would be generating this type of search or news interest.

She didnt go to work monday or tuesday. Her family last saw her sunday night. Her boyfriend claims he saw her monday in her work clothes, on monday, which she did not go to.She had tried to leave him a few times. The family and friends all know his past, and know its not a good one.The article about them searching lake tyler I was told is unrelated to Rosemary's case

I had heard about this case immediately when it happened because I am a local in the area. It occurred to me last night info might be on WS so I checked and found this thread.
As it turns out, it is very close to me...like less than a mile away. It turns out I'm also familiar with the BF and a few of his friends.
I think my next step would be to get verified, but not sure how. And I'm not sure what I can and can't share on the thread.
I have seen her car in the area (not lately) and today I am going to do some driving around looking.
I'd appreciate any help on how to move forward to get verified as a local or whatever.
Thanks...

She didnt go to work monday or tuesday. Her family last saw her sunday night. Her boyfriend claims he saw her monday in her work clothes, on monday, which she did not go to.She had tried to leave him a few times. The family and friends all know his past, and know its not a good one.The article about them searching lake tyler I was told is unrelated to Rosemary's case
Thanks for sharing this info!
I heard about this case through conversation with a few other people discussing it in AR (that is where I’m from); since then I’ve been trying to follow any updates that may come along. I pray Ms Rosemary is found soon!

East Texas woman now missing over three weeks, with no tips coming in

Investigators are focusing much of their attention now to finding Rodriguez missing car.
The Gregg County Sheriff’s Office is asking that anyone seeing Rodriguez green Chevrolet Sonic with the ‘OU’ sticker on the back windshield, to call their local law enforcement immediately.

The Texas license plate is GC3 117.

Im a friend of hers and her families.

Welcome to this thread, @WheresRosemary, and thank you for your information! I hope you will conisider becoming a Verified Insider, just like @indicolite22 recommended for @Lillymac:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Im a friend of hers and her families.
I'm so sorry for this families fear and having to go thru this. I live in the area and frequent the Walmart pharmacy. I also have seen the car before because of the color, it really stands out.
I don't know how I can help except ask questions of mutual people I know that I've seen on FB. Primarily BF. If you have any suggestions, I'm open and would help if I can.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back