Found Deceased TX - Rosemary Rodriguez, 54, Kilgore, 8 Oct 2019 *found deceased 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I could not go in the area while up there. Was an open investigation so they told us not to be around the area. I wish now I would have knocked on his door.
Which house did they live in? The one on Mt Pisgah or S Point Rd.?

Lili yes hearts are grieving. We grieve different. I worry about her mama. Rosemary was her only daughter till she married a man with children. Rose got siblings at 15. She was happy.
She moved to Texas Cuz her x got a job like 20 years ago. The whole family ended up in Texas. This is hard. The not knowing is the hardest.
I know it is. And she had friends here who are grieving for her. No one understands why it's gone so quiet. No updates or need or anything. Fliers are everywhere.

Today in Oklahoma it was cold and I thought of my Rose as always. I want to share pics of Curtis Wayne Denmon. The man that will not give my best friend up. I'm angry now. Where are the authorities like Texas Rangers. FBI??!! WHERE DO WE FIND A CAR THAT'S GONE!? MY TRUTH HURTS PEOPLE BUT I KNOW ROSE WOULD NOT LEAVE ON PURPOSE. TILL SHE'S FOUND I REFUSE YO RETURN TO EAST TEXAS. I SAY.....
I'm curious, on his Facebook page he claimed to be "retired". Retired from what, exactly? He's kind of young, and seems to have a lot of expensive toys for a fairly young "retired" guy....

Her family told me that she traveled a bad road where they stayed. He lives in a motor home on his sisters property. That's why I think it's at a stand still. The last place she left was the land owned by family. Opposite side of that land his dad owned. They sold that to a petroleum company. What is happening? No search parties?

Her family told me that she traveled a bad road where they stayed. He lives in a motor home on his sisters property. That's why I think it's at a stand still. The last place she left was the land owned by family. Opposite side of that land his dad owned. They sold that to a petroleum company. What is happening? No search parties?
The road is not bad. Liberty City is a small town and all the roads around are county roads. I'm sure you know it's all wooded, etc. But they aren't dangerous if that's what you were told.
I just hate it that she was with him to begin with. Did she know his past?

Nothing is happening and hasn't since the initial search that I know of. Everyone is stumped as to why no news or updates.

He says he dropped out of school and started to work for oil companies. So he made enough money to retire early.
Lol!! A lot of people "retire early", but that just means they don't work but here and there and they live in a trailer on their family's land. When they run out of money they go to work for a while or draw off the government.
He could get a job in an oil field for 6 months and make enough to live a few months without working. Oil field work is very lucrative!!!

Lol!! A lot of people "retire early", but that just means they don't work but here and there and they live in a trailer on their family's land. When they run out of money they go to work for a while or draw off the government.
He could get a job in an oil field for 6 months and make enough to live a few months without working. Oil field work is very lucrative!!!
Very well said.

When I lived in the general area, I knew two men who had found the balance of oil field work, extended sabbaticals, followed by the right amount of unemployment compensation filed under the right timing- then back to the oil fields to recharge the battery. The cycle would then start again.

While neither man was wealthy, east Texas has a low cost of living and the money earned during the “oil on” periods was sufficient to support a low key small town style during the “oil off” periods.

Last edited:
It's very lucrative. He also has a lake house on Sabine River. This man has toys and means to do alot of bad. His Facebook states it as well.

Very well said.

When I lived in the general area, I knew two men who had found the balance of oil field work, extended sabbaticals, followed by the right amount of unemployment compensation filed under the right timing- then back to the oil fields to recharge the battery. The cycle would then start again.

While neither man was wealthy, east Texas has a low cost of living and the money earned during the “oil on” periods was sufficient to support a low key small town style during the “oil off” periods.
That's true and when the money is good, toys or things are purchased...but when it's not good, they sell those toys at prices that are like giving it away.

I wish I could say. What I will do is put this out there. We have Curtis Denmon had many Facebooks in the start of all this.
While we drove to hang fliers he was posting alot of bad things to her daughter..Now all this was done the first few days. We drive to his lake house on Sabine River. He has been to Fork Lake. He took Rose away for her birthday in Sept., it was a surprise. Still have no idea where he took her. Seen Facebook pics though. Shows a river they are floating in with alot of adults.
Very well said.

I wish I could say. What I will do is put this out there. We have Curtis Denmon had many Facebooks in the start of all this.
While we drove to hang fliers he was posting alot of bad things to her daughter..Now all this was done the first few days. We drive to his lake house on Sabine River. He has been to Fork Lake. He took Rose away for her birthday in Sept., it was a surprise. Still have no idea where he took her. Seen Facebook pics though. Shows a river they are floating in with alot of adults.
A lot of people do the Sabine River. Take 3 or 4 days and camp along the way. They all have boats and water toys.

If Rose new his truths she never let me know. She was having issues in the end. She went back after telling family he will just stalk me. In the end he was always at her work. Waiting on lunch breaks plus when she got off he was out there all the time.
Last time she spoke about the relationship she was feeling overwhelmed. His paranoid personalities showed themselves. Rose knew to much I feel. I miss her

If Rose new his truths she never let me know. She was having issues in the end. She went back after telling family he will just stalk me. In the end he was always at her work. Waiting on lunch breaks plus when she got off he was out there all the time.
Last time she spoke about the relationship she was feeling overwhelmed. His paranoid personalities showed themselves. Rose knew to much I feel. I miss her
I am so sorry for you and Rose's girls. People I've talked to are just puzzled about the entire thing. Have you talked to Smith county? That's the Tyler area or Longview area, Gregg county.. Are they also involved?
People talk about her car, but I don't think that car is still anywhere around.
Somebody will slip up or give him up I think. Do you think drugs could be involved?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-14-17-09-05.png
    Screenshot_2019-11-14-17-09-05.png
    337.5 KB · Views: 78
Hey does anyone know if they have identified this as the missing old man!? MY sister just sent that article from Longview Journal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back