Found Deceased TX - Rosemary Rodriguez, 54, Kilgore, 8 Oct 2019 *found deceased 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Breaking local news....a body has been recovered from the Sabine River in Gregg County. No other info available at this time.

@HOLYXTC haven’t heard from you in a bit! Just checking in!
Several of us here on WS constantly have you, Rosemary & all her friends/family in our thoughts. Much love ❤️
I have been moving back to my hometown.
Things have kept any searches at bay for now. We are looking at May because of the pandemic.
I speak with her mama. Thank you all for prayers.

This is the first time I've seen that she is listed in NAMUS. Maybe it's standard??

Thumbnail

MISSING
Missing Person / NamUs #MP61242Rosemary Salazar Rodriguez, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactOctober 6, 2019
Missing FromKilgore, Texas

Case Information

Demographics
Missing Age54 Years
Current Age54 - 55 Years
First NameRosemary
Middle NameSalazar
Last NameRodriguez
Nickname/Alias--

SexFemale
Height5' 4" (64 Inches)
Weight185 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactOctober 6, 2019
NamUs Case CreatedOctober 31, 2019
Last Known Location Map
LocationKilgore, Texas
CountyGregg County

Circumstances of DisappearanceAge 54. She was last seen on 10/07/2019, a Monday evening, at about 6:45 p.m., leaving a residence in the Mt. Pisgah Road area of Kilgore ,Texas. She was wearing a blue Walmart smock and blue pants. She may be wearing glasses, possibly dark-rimmed. She has several tattoos on her ankles and calf: roses, hearts, circle inside a triangle. Ms. Rodriguez drives a green 2014 Chevrolet Sonic with an OU (Oklahoma University) sticker on the back window and Texas license plates #GCM3117. The car is also missing. She was last seen with her boyfriend. According to local KETK journalists, the Gregg County Sheriff's Office has reason to believe that "criminal activity" is involved in Rosemary's disappearance. Her family and friends are extremely concerned and seeking any information. They have been out searching daily. A reward is being offered by the Sheriff's Office, through CrimeStoppers. She may no longer be in the area. If seen, or if you have any useful information, please call your local law enforcement immediately!
Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBrown
Right Eye ColorBrown
Eye Description--
Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description
Tattoo
She has a Harry Potter "Deathly Hallows" tattoo on her inner right ankle, a large rose tattoo and a heart with wings and horns on her outside left calf.

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Description
Clothing
She was last seen wearing a blue Walmart smock and blue pants.

Eyewear
May be wearing glasses, possibly with dark rims

Additional Case Info

Transportation
Chevrolet

Style--
ColorGreen
StateTexas
License PlateGC3 117
Expiration Year--
CommentsVehicle Model is a Sonic, with an OU sticker on the back. The car is bright green.
Yes shes on NAMUS..looked all the time for her. Made myself a promise not to look anymore.

@HOLYXTC
@Lillymac

Just checking in...haven’t been able to find a single update on Rosemary.
I haven't either, but still listen for helicopters. I also look on daughters FB, but there is nothing. Yesterday I saw a poster on one register at the Walmart where she worked. Other than that Nothing!!! Very sad and very strange!

@HOLYXTC
any news or updates?

Oh how I pray there is some sort of development, lead, or answer soon! It’s heartbreaking to know this family is still waiting for some form of closure.
@HOLYXTC has not been on here for a while, I still check in to see if there was an update or some information to give me hope she can be found soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back