TX TX - Roxanne Paltauf, 19, Austin, 7 Jul 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Liz:blowkiss:. Thank you for the link, and I hope and pray everyday that Roxy will be found. Happy birthday a day early, dear Roxy.

Lion

Does anyone know if LE ever went back to that motel room to check for blood?

Does anyone know if LE ever went back to that motel room to check for blood?

From what I was told LE never even went inside the hotel room on the day that Liz reported Roxy missing. It was the very next day that Roxy was last seen or heard from and reportedly in that hotel with Walls. Since that time it is my understanding that the room was never checked for blood or other evidence, and I understand that LE said it was too late--so many people had been in that room since Roxy was in there.

Her cell phone activity was not even looked at despite that Walls kept Roxy's cell phone (and made and received 300 calls on it including calls to an ex-gf in New Mexico) for 2 weeks after her disappearance. The, "investigation" was nearly non-existent at least during the first few months.

I think LE dropped the ball in a big way from the beginning. Maybe they believed Roxy left on her own. But, I don't get it. She left her cell phone, purse, and all that she owned and loved behind. She had started a new job, was about to receive a car as a gift from her mom, and her bank account has never been touched again. Sound familiar? If it is true that LE dropped the ball, then I have never been able to accept nor understand their behavior.

Lion

Happy Birthday Roxanne:HappyBday
We all love you love so much and pray and pray for answers
Today we celebrate you and our memories of you
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox

:HappyBday

From what I was told LE never even went inside the hotel room on the day that Liz reported Roxy missing. It was the very next day that Roxy was last seen or heard from and reportedly in that hotel with Walls. Since that time it is my understanding that the room was never checked for blood or other evidence, and I understand that LE said it was too late--so many people had been in that room since Roxy was in there.

Her cell phone activity was not even looked at despite that Walls kept Roxy's cell phone (and made and received 300 calls on it including calls to an ex-gf in New Mexico) for 2 weeks after her disappearance. The, "investigation" was nearly non-existent at least during the first few months.

I think LE dropped the ball in a big way from the beginning. Maybe they believed Roxy left on her own. But, I don't get it. She left her cell phone, purse, and all that she owned and loved behind. She had started a new job, was about to receive a car as a gift from her mom, and her bank account has never been touched again. Sound familiar? If it is true that LE dropped the ball, then I have never been able to accept nor understand their behavior.

Lion

It sounds like LE just wasn't interested in this girl and what happened to her. There are so many red flags. They could have gone into that motel room and sprayed luminal all over the place even if others had been in the room since Roxy. It would be her blood they were looking for. I've seen shows with forensic's involved where they went into houses years later and found the blood they were looking for. I'll bet Roxie's blood is in that room. If I were her family and had a lot of money...which they probably don't...I would hire someone who does forensics and rent that very room for a couple days and have them spray it from top to bottom. Someone legit who could testify in court. He has her cell phone and all of her belongings and that didn't send up red flags to those igornant cops??? Her purse was left also?? What woman takes off and leaves everything including her phone and purse...on one.

I wonder if Roxy's mother has talked to anyone higher up the ladder then those cops? I'd be raising heck. I'd write to everyone I could think of to try and get some action going on this case. It's just not right that LE didn't do anything.

There are no doubt several police stations in Auston, Tx. Does anyone know which station handled this case?

I believe you are correct, Bobbisangel. I don't think they cared or did their job, initially. Roxy disappeared near to where we live, and my only child, a lovely daughter is just 4 days younger than Roxy. This is close to my heart, and I care greatly about Liz and the whole family, too. Liz pretty much beat down every door and raised he11, but still not much happened. I do not know if there is any better of a job being done now that a different detective is heading Roxy's case. But, I hope and pray that more is being done.

Liz has changed her life and gives her time to help fight crime in the area that Roxy disappeared. She still searches painstakingly for her beautiful daughter, too.

Lion

LE there sounds like they were too lazy to be bothered to check the hotel room, Bobbisangel is right, if they spray it with Luminol, traces of blood would show up, and they'd know whose to look for, and could eliminate any that was a different blood type.
Walls, the boyfriend seems very suspicious as he waited until the next day to call Lizzy. I could not imagine walking out of a hotel room without my cell phone, and especially after a fight with a boyfriend, as i would be calling other friends to vent over the phone. I think the boyfriend's whole story is suspicious and i'm not sure why police only questioned him at his house, that's laziness on LE's part. If he were in a questioning room, an unfamiliar nor comfortable environment, it would be much easier to get answers out of him. Give me an empty room with 2 chairs and i'd make him talk.

Thank you Liz:blowkiss:, and may God Bless you and your family.

Lion

Liz, the link didn't work for me. Is the story not there, yet?

Lion

Liz, the link didn't work for me. Is the story not there, yet?

Lion

They moved the link , but here what it looked like

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/stories/010306kvuepaltauf-bkm.90936f3.html

Missing woman's family celebrate her birthday

09:31 PM CST on Thursday, January 3, 2008

KVUE News

The family of a missing Austin woman gathered Thursday night on her 20 th birthday.

Roxanne Paltauf

Roxanne Paltauf was last seen in July 2006 at a north Austin motel. Her boyfriend says she walked away after the two had an argument, but no one has seen her since.

Family members gathered at a billboard along Airport Boulevard and FM 2222.

“Without her being here, that's the only way we know how to honor her,” said Roxanne’s stepfather, Patrick Doyle.

Anyone with information about Roxanne Paltauf should call Crimestoppers at 472-TIPS.

Hello All,
I wanted to share this email I received today
Reagen Advertising has been such a help in keeping Roxanne face and info out there for the whole city of Austin to see and hopefully help us find her
Its in a great place now, you can see from all locations
Thank you Coy West and Reagan Advertising

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Liz

I hope you and your family are doing well. I hope you had a good holiday break.

In honor of Roxanne’s birthday, I requested to have her billboard to a more high-profile location on IH-35.

The new location is IH-35 at 51st street on the west side (southbound side) of IH-35. It captures traffic heading south.

As before, we will leave the billboard there until either the space sells or we find a new location.

Thanks. Talk to you soon!

Coy West

Account Executive

Reagan National Advertising

-----------------------------------------

direct - 512-928-5244

cell - 512-799-7824

office - 512-926-7740

fax - 512-926-3843

www.reaganusa.com

cwest@reaganusa.com

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5880254593059715728

Hello All

Above is the link to view The Documentary done on my daughter Roxanne
Paltauf
It's has been 21 months today since she went missing
My hope is that someone see this and recognize her and bring her home
to us, or may in have information regarding the circumstance of her
disappearance.
Please share this video with all you know

I also want to Thank Andy Irvine for taking the time and the interest
in doing this for Roxanne
It is another tool that will help us find her hopefully.

Also, The City Austin Texas is having a debate about the Billboard
that are up around town here.
It is suggested that they should be limited or taking down
As you know, Reagan Advertising has donated space for Roxanne's
missing billboard sign and they move it around to get the message out there
that she is still missing.
If wasn't for them I will be more difficult to keep her name and face
out there for the public to know about her

April 10 th @ 6.00 pm I will be speaking with the City Council on
behalf of Roxanne's billboard
The impact of our message and the importance it is on the
investigation in finding her