TX TX - Roxanne Paltauf, 19, Austin, 7 Jul 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well, no email from the detective yet, again. Wonder if it was something I said. :waitasec:

Wonder if the boyfriend is having a good ole time tonight. :mad:

Well, the good thing is that we know that they received the emails, which means they know that there are some people out here who want them to move on finding Roxanne and what happened to her. It must be obvious by now that she did not just leave, and stay, "left". On their site she is listed as endangered. So at least they seem to realise that.

This case wreaks of foul play, and I want to believe that APD has it as a priority. Like I have said before, I believe that this can be solved. From the way the, "investigation" has proceeded to this day it seems that it was bungled initially. If it is true, for example, that LE did NOT even set foot into that hotel room, then I just don't get it. That spells, B U N G L E to me. If I am mistaken, then I am sorry as I do not want to put our LE down.

Okay, there would be mountains of DNA from everyone underneath the sun who ever went into that sleazy hotel room. But, still it should have been checked out for signs of a struggle, corroboration of what was indeed left in that room versus what the bf stated, obvious signs of possible fresh DNA, and anything else that might be relevant.

Lion

I just saw this case! Correct me if I am mistaken, but is the boyfriend 30 years old?! :confused: Was he involved in drug trafficing? (That was my first thought when I heard how many calls were made in so few days.) :waitasec: Could he be a police informant, and that is part of why he isn't being investigated ?:banghead: Lizzy, do you have an attorney, and a private investigator? Maybe they could help get the information regarding those cell phone calls for you? Surely they could also help get that ID back as well. Why didn't the police confinscate the ID at the time of the altercation? Hey, misterallgood, have you looked into this at all? Did you get any of those e-mails? His new blog (which he set up after the others went down for a long count Jan. 11 He's been quite sick too.) is The True Crime blog at blogspot. Maybe you could inquire there? I think maybe the e-mail fell through the cracks? ETA: Maybe you could also start up a MySpace page detailing Roxanne's disappearance? Link it up here, I'll friend the page and do what I can to spread the word.

KatK said:
I just saw this case! Correct me if I am mistaken, but is the boyfriend 30 years old?! :confused: Was he involved in drug trafficing? (That was my first thought when I heard how many calls were made in so few days.) :waitasec: Could he be a police informant, and that is part of why he isn't being investigated ?:banghead: Lizzy, do you have an attorney, and a private investigator? Maybe they could help get the information regarding those cell phone calls for you? Surely they could also help get that ID back as well. Why didn't the police confinscate the ID at the time of the altercation? Hey, misterallgood, have you looked into this at all? Did you get any of those e-mails? His new blog (which he set up after the others went down for a long count Jan. 11 He's been quite sick too.) is The True Crime blog at blogspot. Maybe you could inquire there? I think maybe the e-mail fell through the cracks? ETA: Maybe you could also start up a MySpace page detailing Roxanne's disappearance? Link it up here, I'll friend the page and do what I can to spread the word.
Hi KatK:). You raise some excellent questions here. Yes, the bf is actually 31 years old now. My hinky meter is off the charts on this as I have expressed previously. Have you checked out the thread for which there is a link in a post in this thread? There is a pic of the bf, and a very interesting post that may (or may not be?) from the X gf in NM.

I would love to ask Steve if he could look into this. I will do that right now, in fact. Steve does so much good, and I know he has a lot going on. I hope he is feeling well again.

Lion

This is Roxanne
1004526915_m.jpg

This is her b/f Louis Walls (he was the last to see her)
1004787651_l.jpg

Roxanne has a myspace: Finding Roxanne
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=84543154

This is Lizzy's (mother) myspace dedicated to finding Roxanne;
index.cfm

This is Roxanne's missing poster:
scan0016-1.jpg

This is an article written about Roxanne with a link to Louis Walls criminal record:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/0207/0503_roxanne_paltauf.html

Please, Let's help Lizzy find Roxanne.

Lizzy, keep your head up girl...these ppl on WS are good at putting pressure on LE and digging up info.

Thank you richandfamous:). BTW, Can you post your myspace for Roxanne? I cannot find it(probably just another brain surge issue in me brain).

Okay folks. What do you make of the bf's right hand in the above pic? And, hat do you make of the left hand?

Lion

OM gosh rich! You are your mother?! So am I! Ah!! Does that make us some kind of unique clones? :confused: When are the scientists coming? Just kiddin'.
Thank you very much for making a site for Roxanne:).

Regarding the pic:

The right hand seems definitely posed in a "C" position. Initially, thought he was doing the grabbing the crotch thing; bu, when I looked closely I changed my mind. The left hand is in an unnatural position and seems to be holding something that has at least some width to it. I could be mistaken; but, that is what it looks like to me.

Best to you dear friend,

Lion

richandfamous said:
Ok, and here is My myspace (still in progress) that I am using to help find Roxanne.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=47686159

About the hand thingy, I think he is just posturing (grabbing his :crazy:s) as the gangster kids do these days.

my gawd, I just said "these days" oh no, I am my mother... :eek:

LionRun said:
OM gosh rich! You are your mother?! So am I! Ah!! Does that make us some kind of unique clones? :confused: When are the scientists coming? Just kiddin'.
Thank you very much for making a site for Roxanne:).

Regarding the pic:

The right hand seems definitely posed in a "C" position. Initially, thought he was doing the grabbing the crotch thing; bu, when I looked closely I changed my mind. The left hand is in an unnatural position and seems to be holding something that has at least some width to it. I could be mistaken; but, that is what it looks like to me.

Best to you dear friend,

Lion

I just enlarged the pic on my computer and from what I can see, his left hand is in his pocket and his right hand is holding his weenie... :D
maybe it does have some width to it...LOL...sorry couldn't help myself. :D

also while I had it enlarged, I noticed something that looks like needle marks on his right arm...not sure but it looks red in the blow-up!

eta; I'm off to work now...I will be reading but can't post.

Happy working rich:). Thanks for pointing out the redness on his arm. How can I enlarge it? Do I use some program on my computer? I am the anti-computer tech saavy lol. I'll try and give it a go, anyway. Talk with you later, friend:blowkiss: .

Lion

That's definitely a gang sign. I don't know what chapter etc. I confirmed this with a friend of ours, who grew up in the slum of this town. (He's a good person, his family is poor, but very honest.) There are certain streets on the East side of this town, that you don't walk down without risk even in broad daylight, and it isn't wise to drive down 'em past dark either. There is one street that is a "no man's land" and this is the street he lived on. I see a bulge under the BF's shirt. It doesn't look like just his hand there. It looks like he's packing to me. If I saw him, I'd turn and go well away before continuing on, making sure I wasn't being followed. IOW, I'd give him a VERY wide berth! ETA: Not only can I see the butt of the gun poking under his shirt, but look at his pocket. That looks like more than his hand in his pocket. And now the curled fingers make sense! He's "teasing" like he's going to lift his shirt and show his gun.

KatK said:
That's definitely a gang sign. I don't know what chapter etc. I confirmed this with a friend of ours, who grew up in the slum of this town. (He's a good person, his family is poor, but very honest.) There are certain streets on the East side of this town, that you don't walk down without risk even in broad daylight, and it isn't wise to drive down 'em past dark either. There is one street that is a "no man's land" and this is the street he lived on. I see a bulge under the BF's shirt. It doesn't look like just his hand there. It looks like he's packing to me. If I saw him, I'd turn and go well away before continuing on, making sure I wasn't being followed. IOW, I'd give him a VERY wide berth! ETA: Not only can I see the butt of the gun poking under his shirt, but look at his pocket. That looks like more than his hand in his pocket. And now the curled fingers make sense! He's "teasing" like he's going to lift his shirt and show his gun.
Hmm. Kat, I think you may be right. I see what you see. Isn't there a gang conference for investigators in Texas being held in June in Austin? I will try to find where I put that info and post it. I sure hope LE is going. I want for Roxanne to be found long before June; but, regardless, I hope LE sends some investigators to that.

Would it be helpful for missing persons to chat with the gang department at APD on Roxanne's case? Gosh, I sure hope they are.

Lion

Here's the link you meant, LionRun. ;) If we had a better look at his tattoos than the one on the pink MySpace page, (Not Richandfamous' page, I'll edit and put up the one I mean. ETA: this one.) than they could confirm what gang he runs with.

ETA: Image I mean below, hosted at ImageShack.

louisandroxannemc1.jpg

Here's another image, he's flashing gang signs here to I do believe. Maybe not. Charming expression on the one in orange, eh?

roxanneandlouis2yf7.jpg

ETA: Another thought. Has anyone apprised Nancy Grace of this? What about Oprah? Surely there are other shows that regularly give more than a few second's coverage to missing persons? Nancy Grace might be a good ally though, she might be able to get Lizzy in touch with a lawyer/advocate.

Dear sweet friend LionRun,:blowkiss:

You are truly an angel....

Dear Lizzy,:blowkiss:

You and your loved ones are in my heart.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Thank you Shadows:blowkiss: .

If anyone would like a hybrid, aerial/street name map of the area where Roxanne reportedly disappeared from you can try this:

1. Go to http://maps.google.com/

2. Put in this address exactly as it is written here
9106 I-35 N, Austin, TX 78753

3. Click on, "hybrid" located at the upper right hand side of the screen

4. Adjust the view to 500FT/200M located towards the bottom left hand side of the screen.

The green arrow will show you where the Budget Inn Hotel is.

Lion

KatK said:
Here's another image, he's flashing gang signs here to I do believe. Maybe not. Charming expression on the one in orange, eh?

roxanneandlouis2yf7.jpg
Hi KatK,:)
I just want to clarify that the tank top color is red not orange. This is just so that there is no confusion.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Hi shadows:). i think the shirt is orange, at least that is how it comes out on my computer.

Lion

LionRun said:
Hi shadows:). i think the shirt is orange, at least that is how it comes out on my computer.

Lion
Hi LionRun,:blowkiss:
I noticed that the shirt is a Chicago bulls shirt looked like it was from 2004.
That is how I determined the color red.

:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Ahhh. Okay Shadows, I understand. Yes, then it should be red then. Thank you for pointing that out to me:). Could there ever be a situation that you know of where a gang member who has blue as his/her color could be standing near a person with a red t-shirt on? Or do gang members adhere strictly to a color code under each and every circumstance?

Thank you friend,

Lion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored