TX TX - Roxanne Paltauf, 19, Austin, 7 Jul 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lizzy, I just watched KVUE 24 news, and your interview was very good. Hmm. That was a picture of the bf, Louis Walls with Roxanne after all.

Lion

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=2259882&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

This link above is fox7 , and the one below is print of what kvue24 had on tonights new

Missing Austin teen to be featured on national TV show

[size=-1]08:59 PM CST on Friday, February 2, 2007

[/size]

[size=-1]By SHELTON GREEN/KVUE News[/size]

The case of a missing 17-year-old girl from Austin in getting national attention.

The T.V. show “America’s Most Wanted” will feature Roxanne Paltauf’s disappearance when it airs Saturday.

“I was just happy! I was saying, ‘Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for getting her on there,’” said Paltauf’s mother, Liz Harris, on Friday. “That somebody spots her and just gives us a call or calls America's Most Wanted to say, ‘We know where this girl is,’ or ‘We've seen her in the company of this person,’ or ‘We've seen her in this town,’ or whatever, anything, just so we have something to go on instead of nothing at all.”

Paltauf was last seen in a North Austin hotel in July 2006. Her boyfriend, Louis Walls, claims they were hanging out when Paultauf walked away after an argument. He was the last to see her alive.

Harris is hoping national attention will bring in more clues.

“I know that a lot more people are going to be able to see it and we're going to find Roxanne,” she said. “I have a good feeling that she's going to be found. Somebody's going to see her.”

Yes thats him.............No niether him or Roxanne had a car, she would get around on the city bus..

I didnt find until later by accident that she didnt have her ID.
She left her purse and cell phone behind and I thought she must had her id in her back pocket or something but, it wasnt until we came acros sercurity guard i spoke with , who told me that another man had her Id, so she had nothing with her at al

[size=+0][/size]Here is aleter that forward to me today about the media coverage
Check it out-=-=-=-=-=-
Jim and I wanted to let you know that we were able to secure some additional coverage in advance of the America's Most Wanted show airing tomorrow night.
FOX Austin did an interview with Roxanne's mom - Liz Harris - that will air numerous times tonight. I asked the producer to also place the story on the FOX Feed for all Texas FOX affiliates to pick up, which he plans to do.
NBC Austin and ABC Austin are also doing interviews today with Liz for tonight's local newscasts.
And the Austin American-Statesman (Austin's daily newspaper) confirmed with me this afternoon that a story will appear in the Metro Section tomorrow about Roxanne.
We hope these stories will continue to help raise awareness in finding her.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

AUSTIN

Missing woman to be shown on TV

(enlarge photo)
Roxanne Paltauf

MOST POPULAR STORIES

Share This Story

del.icio.us
digg

Newsvine
reddit

Yahoo!
Facebook

What's this?

A local teen who has been missing since July will be featured on the television show "America's Most Wanted" tonight, according to the teen's family.

Family members said a show official told them that a picture of Roxanne Paltauf, 19, would be shown during the fourth commercial break of the broadcast.

The show airs tonight at 8 on Fox.

Bonnie Block, a spokeswoman for the family, said Paltauf was last seen around 9 p.m. July 8 at a Budget Inn in North Austin. Police say Paltauf walked away from the hotel after having a fight with her boyfriend, Block said. No charges have been filed in the disappearance, Block said.

If anyone has information about where to find Paltauf, they can call the show's hotline at 1 (800) CRIME-TV.

LIZZY64 said:
Here is aleter that forward to me today about the media coverage

Check it out-=-=-=-=-=-

Jim and I wanted to let you know that we were able to secure some additional coverage in advance of the America's Most Wanted show airing tomorrow night.

FOX Austin did an interview with Roxanne's mom - Liz Harris - that will air numerous times tonight. I asked the producer to also place the story on the FOX Feed for all Texas FOX affiliates to pick up, which he plans to do.

NBC Austin and ABC Austin are also doing interviews today with Liz for tonight's local newscasts.

And the Austin American-Statesman (Austin's daily newspaper) confirmed with me this afternoon that a story will appear in the Metro Section tomorrow about Roxanne.

This is fabulous news Lizzy! When I read this I yelled a big, "Yes!!!!", and nearly shocked the compost out of my poor little cat sleeping innocently on my lap. I hope this generates tips that result in solid leads, and that LE gets their game on.

Keep the Faith dear Lizzy,

Lion

LIZZY64 said:
[size=+0][/size]Here is aleter that forward to me today about the media coverage
Check it out-=-=-=-=-=-
Liz, I'm so glad you are finally getting some light shed on this. We will be watching AMW tonight.
BTW, did her b/f have a myspace acct?

LionRun said:
This is fabulous news Lizzy! When I read this I yelled a big, "Yes!!!!", and nearly shocked the compost out of my poor little cat sleeping innocently on my lap. I hope this generates tips that result in solid leads, and that LE gets their game on.

Keep the Faith dear Lizzy,

Lion
LMAO..."shocked the compost out of my poor little cat"

no he doesn't

We just did the interview kxan 36 it will be seen at 10 and again tomorrow

richandfamous said:
LMAO..."shocked the compost out of my poor little cat"
Well darn, rich, we can't swear! What else are we to do??? LOL:) :D .

Lion

That was it??? Darn.....at least it was something, but geez not much at all but her picture. :( I was hoping for a bit more since there hasn't been much in the news regarding this young woman. Prayers to her family that they get some leads.....she's out there somewhere.

I also watched AMW. Very Pretty Young Lady. I hope y'all get some tips. Lizzy I don't have any idea or how much it cost or how you go about it but what about maybe checking into a bill board, with a big pic of Roxannes face on it sayin, have you seen this person. When peoples see that pretty face it will stick in their minds. Just a Thought. I will ask for a prayer request @ church tomorrow for Roxanne. Mary

Sassygerl said:
That was it??? Darn.....at least it was something, but geez not much at all but her picture. :( I was hoping for a bit more since there hasn't been much in the news regarding this young woman. Prayers to her family that they get some leads.....she's out there somewhere.
Hi Sassygerl:). Well, I thought it would be just a speck more coverage; but, I am glad that at least Roxanne got on AMW, and her pic and info is now on the AMW site.

The good thing is that right after the show they had a good segment on our local Fox news station, and an AMW representative ran a well done piece on dear Roxanne. They said that tips, although vague thus far, are already being called in. Roxanne should be on our local NBC news in about 30 minutes. This is very good local coverage--and most of the people who need to see this live locally.

I have a favor to ask all sleuthers who live anywhere near the Austin area. Please, if you can and you would like to help, print out Roxanne's flyer from our site on this thread, make lots of color copies, and post them anyplace anyone will allow you to. If we can generate public interest, we may in turn generate leads.

Most Sincerely,

Lion

Hey angel:). You may just have a good idea there. I wonder how Lizzy would feel about it. If she thinks it is a good idea and would like to do it, maybe I will try to help her to get someone to donate space or to let Lizzy put up Roxanne's information at a reduced cost. I will wait to hear how she feels.

Best,

Lion

smalltowngal said:
I also watched AMW. Very Pretty Young Lady. I hope y'all get some tips. Lizzy I don't have any idea or how much it cost or how you go about it but what about maybe checking into a bill board, with a big pic of Roxannes face on it sayin, have you seen this person. When peoples see that pretty face it will stick in their minds. Just a Thought. I will ask for a prayer request @ church tomorrow for Roxanne. Mary

Are they sure that she left the motel or is that just what the boyfriend is saying? If they had a spat maybe it ended up being more then a spat. How long did the boyfriend say she had been gone before him or someone notified the police? I hope LE has taken a good long look at the boyfriend and I hope they went over that motel room with a fine tooth comb. Did the boyfriend have a vehicle? If so, I hope LE checked it out real well too. Did the boyfriend cooperate with the police and did he help hunt for her? I don't trust boyfriends or husbands who were the last one to see the missing person and especially if they had been fighting. Was their relationship stormy?

Good morning Bobbisangel:). Roxanne was reportedly last seen by the bf, Luis Walls of Austin, at about 8:30 PM on July 7th, 2006. He stated that they argued, and Roxanne left. He said that she took nothing with her except her ID--no cell, no keys, no purse, no belongings except the clothes on her back.

Lizzy, Roxanne's mom later learned that a friend of the bf had and has to this day, Roxanne's ID. The two stated that Roxanne, the bf, and the bf's friend went to the Dollar Store in the friend's auto, and that Roxanne must have left her ID in the auto then.

So, it seems that Roxanne left with nothing but the clothes on her back. She was very proud at 18 tho have a cell phone account in her name. Her phone was very important to her. However, the bf made 7-9 pages of calls to an ex-girlfriend in New Mexico beginning the night that Roxanne disappeared--all on Roxanne's cell phone.

Neither the bf nor Roxanne had a vehicle. The friend of the bf who has Roxanne's ID does and did have a vehicle at that time.

The bf said he looked for Roxanne the night she disappeared. He finally called her home the next day somewhere around 4PM give or take. Lizzy convinced him to go to the police station with her; but, after they initially reported Roxanne missing that day, I read that Walls did not sit down with LE to try and help in the investigation for about a week. He was busy, I think; but please do not quote me on this.

It has been over 6 months, and I have seen numerous media reports where Roxanne's loving family is searching for her. I live 15 minutes from where she disappeared. I have never seen the bf on any news report, and I do not know if he has ever actively searched for Roxanne or not.

My hinky meter is off the charts. I think that the bf and possibly the friend of the bf may know more then what they are saying. I don't know what LE is doing or not doing.

Most Sincerely,

Lion

Bobbisangel said:
Are they sure that she left the motel or is that just what the boyfriend is saying? If they had a spat maybe it ended up being more then a spat. How long did the boyfriend say she had been gone before him or someone notified the police? I hope LE has taken a good long look at the boyfriend and I hope they went over that motel room with a fine tooth comb. Did the boyfriend have a vehicle? If so, I hope LE checked it out real well too. Did the boyfriend cooperate with the police and did he help hunt for her? I don't trust boyfriends or husbands who were the last one to see the missing person and especially if they had been fighting. Was their relationship stormy?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back