TX TX - Roxanne Paltauf, 19, Austin, 7 Jul 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:bump:

Bumping for Roxanne, gone 6 years this week. Where are you, Roxanne?

Thinking about Roxanne and her family. Yesterday was the anniversary of her disappearance. What happened to this beautiful girl?

Someone knows what happened to Roxanne. How much longer does her family need to suffer?

I spoke with her the night before, she said she would be home the next day,
next day came ,she didnt show, so i went shopping with my other chidren, arrive back around 4:30, shortly after the boyfriend,Louis Walls, called me, which he never called, because he knew i didnt approve or like him, and asked if I heard from Roxanne, the he proceed to tell me that they had an arguement she walked out the hotel room and he followed, she said leave me the f--- alone and he went back to the room and went back out shortly to look for her and never could find her.
She left behind her purse, cell phone and clothes,
I finally got the phone back about 4 days latter and there were about 7-9 pages of calls on there after he said she went missing,

I only have waht he said happened,
I did speak with some other people who said she was there that day but as for exact times and what not ,it gets confussing.,

I did make him call the police to make a report and I also made a missing report, but the Le didnt catch up with him untill about week later , because between the time the DET was assign to her case and not being able to interview with the BF.
The LE did a interview with him at his resident, I think<
but has never brought him him for questioning or a lie detector test , nor did they go to the room where she was last in, to check for any thing,
this story can go on and on,
I was out searching for her the from very begining, and came across a street girl who I asked if she ever seen my daughter ,she said no so the next day I went back and ran into her again she asked if I had found her, I said no , then she reached for a cross around her neck and kissed it and she said she will help find her, the next thing I new the LE called and asked for Roxannes dental record because they had found a female body across town,
It wasnt Roxanne ,but it was The same girll I spoke who kissed her cross , Her name is Lorretta Lynn Roberts she was killed and dumped , I think it was the last day that I spoke with her that she was last time anyone saw her
I also in searching for Roxanne came across a security man , at a different hotel, just down the street, who said there was a disturbance a couple of days before, where the ploice were called, his wallet fell out and the security guard picked it up and opened it and saw Roxannes ID in It, he was later was questioned about it and said he gave Roxanne and Louis Walls a ride to the store and she left it behind
Roxanne nor Louise had a car
To this day the man who had her ID, still has it
I have asked for it back but I never get any where

as for Roxanne, we dont know what happened to her
Did the BF have any thing to do with
Did some one grab her
We just dont know
we are at a lost
We have searched fields , thank to some good friend of mine who I have known for 20 yrs who he work for the volunteer fire department and help organize a search, no help from LE
its been 6 months now and nothing , nothing at all

let me point out
she had an agurment with the BF not me or family , we had a great relationship she just didnt walk out after the arguement and decide to walk away from everything and everybody in her life, you have to plan for something, just not in the heat of the moment,
she was working and had bank account with debit card, she just got the phone in her name to start aquiring credit, she was working on her GED, she had only one more test to take and then I was giving her car, she was so excited about that, she worked hard for it and deserved it.
so this is some of what that has been going on
thanks for listening

Lizzy

Deja vu, much too often, imo..

One of the possible reasons that it took over a decade to insure BS Lavergne's LWOP conviction, imo..
'Seems, that after over six years, it is past time to put some heat on the heat to get off their buttocks & seek Justice for Roxanne Paltauf and her family'..
From what I have read 18 year old Roxanne, received a less than an aggressive, competent, & complete investigation by APD, imo..
Sadly, this seems to be the rule rather than the exception in many missing persons investigations that I have researched...

Found this link on my email today. The billboard article/video is from a year ago:

MISSING Young Woman (ROXANNE PAULTAUF), AUSTIN,TEXAS 7/7/2006
http://voices4missing.ning.com/video...-woman-roxanne

ketel0ne
The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'

TX TX - Roxanne Paltauf, 19, Austin, 7 July 2006[/B]

'Have you seen this girl?'
Austin mother searches for her missing 18-year-old daughter.

Paultaf's on-and-off boyfriend of two years was the last one who had seen her, at about 8:30 p.m. July 7, Harris said.

The couple had been staying at the Budget Inn near East Rundberg Lane and I-35, spending time together alone, Harris said.

They had an argument, the boyfriend told Harris the next day. Paultaf walked out. He went after her. She told him to leave her alone. Later, he went looking. He couldn't find her.

A few hours after his call, Harris called the police.

Paultaf, who is 5-foot-4 and 124 pounds with green eyes and brown hair, was last seen wearing white shorts, a pink tank top and flip-flops, police said. Anyone with information is asked to call 911.

Police search for missing woman

Roxanne Paultaf was last seen at a hotel on Interstate 35, just south of Rutherford Lane on July 7.
She was reported missing by her family the next day. Paultaf was staying with a friend at the hotel.

Detectives say Paultaf may have been seen in the area of Rundberg Lane and I-35 North on July 9 and 10, but they have not been able to locate her.
1st comment of thread bumped,,

bumping for roxanne, she is one of eight young women featured in my masters thesis for graduate school...been thinking about her and her family lately, praying for justice soon.

:bump:

Bumping for Roxanne . . . and blessings to her loved ones, spending another holiday season without her. :(

UXRqe.jpg

I hope she is found soon!!!!!! i have seen her show on ID and really feel like more could have been done by LE to find her

I hope she is found soon!!!!!! i have seen her show on ID and really feel like more could have been done by LE to find her

:welcome: to Websleuths, justagirl247! Thank you for your post to Roxanne's thread. :)

Roxanne, the pain shown from your mom during the Disappeared episode broke my heart. She loves you dearly.

Just watched the episode on Disappeared...man, it sure does not look good for that boyfriend, I just got the vibe he knew more then what he said...JMO...I don't think she ran off and got roped into prostitution rings...I just have a hard time believe they got into a fight and she just ran off without her purse or phone from the motel in that rough neighborhood...I have a hard time believing if she is still out there somewhere, she would go all this time w/out talking to her family.

Has this Jane Doe been compared to Roxanne yet? SOme features, like piercings, were hard to determine on this Jane Doe because she was found in TX burned beyond recognition in the woods. She was found Oct. 29. 2006 and Roxanne's name is not on the rule-out list on NamUS. I see similarities and characteristics and stats match, except the wait is a bit off, but not by too much-thoughts?

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/1405

Roxanne's missing flier states that she has a "False upper front tooth". Does anyone know which tooth it is?

The Jane Doe's missing dentals are coded as " Tooth #6 has no information on x-ray and coded "O"." (O = Other) However, it also states that all teeth on the Jane Doe are virgin & no dental restorations. Does that mean all the other teeth less #6?

Where this Jane Doe was found vs. Austin TX is approximately 4.5 hours.

Roxanne's missing flier states that she has a "False upper front tooth". Does anyone know which tooth it is?

The Jane Doe's missing dentals are coded as " Tooth #6 has no information on x-ray and coded "O"." (O = Other) However, it also states that all teeth on the Jane Doe are virgin & no dental restorations. Does that mean all the other teeth less #6?

Where this Jane Doe was found vs. Austin TX is approximately 4.5 hours.

Thats what i would take it to mean but i am not sure tooth number 6 would be 2 teeth to the left of her front tooth.

Thats what i would take it to mean but i am not sure tooth number 6 would be 2 teeth to the left of her front tooth.

Thanks, justagirl! I had pulled up a tooth numbering chart &, in my mind, I was still thinking maybe that would still be considered front? Did they mean front front or showing front?

Reading back through the thread, it seems Roxanne's mom posted here in the past. She hasn't visited WS since 2011. I wish she would come back. :heartbeat:

it would actually be to the right sorry i was having a dyslexic moment.. and it is considered an anterior tooth

Has this Jane Doe been compared to Roxanne yet? SOme features, like piercings, were hard to determine on this Jane Doe because she was found in TX burned beyond recognition in the woods. She was found Oct. 29. 2006 and Roxanne's name is not on the rule-out list on NamUS. I see similarities and characteristics and stats match, except the wait is a bit off, but not by too much-thoughts?

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/1405

As soon as I saw Roxanne's picture I thought of this doe. Has she been submitted as a possible match??

Her name is not on the rule out list...does anyone know if this PM has been sent in already? If not, I will send it in-let me know!

I didn't send it in when I was looking earlier, amber1.

Thank you so much for offering to do that <3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back