GUILTY TX - Sabrina Allen, 4, Austin, 21 April 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case is so heartbreaking. I really really hope Sabrina and her father can reunite and become a family. I can't even imagine what either of them has gone through in the past 11 years.

I have a few questions about this latest development:

1- It was stated in the video Greg did with My Fox Austin that his website once provided a brief link to Sabrina- so that means she has contacted him before?

2- The private investigators report on Sabrina's mother being dead and where Sabrina is now living: I interpreted that as he's had people watching them, otherwise how would he know? Like somebody said, they've been on the run for 11 years?

Which brings me to my next question. If the PI knows where they are, why can't they go get her? She's not a citizen of Mexico, and her father has custody of her.

I really hope this case has a happy ending.

This case is so heartbreaking. I really really hope Sabrina and her father can reunite and become a family. I can't even imagine what either of them has gone through in the past 11 years.

I have a few questions about this latest development:

1- It was stated in the video Greg did with My Fox Austin that his website once provided a brief link to Sabrina- so that means she has contacted him before?

2- The private investigators report on Sabrina's mother being dead and where Sabrina is now living: I interpreted that as he's had people watching them, otherwise how would he know? Like somebody said, they've been on the run for 11 years?

Which brings me to my next question. If the PI knows where they are, why can't they go get her? She's not a citizen of Mexico, and her father has custody of her.

I really hope this case has a happy ending.

I have those questions as well. How frustrating that Greg has been unable to reunite with his daughter for so many long years.

I have those questions as well. How frustrating that Greg has been unable to reunite with his daughter for so many long years.

Agreed. I noticed Greg Allen didn't put an update on his website on March 21st indicating how many months have passed since Sabrina's abduction...hmmm...I know that isn't really a substantial clue, but I really hope it means something positive.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking up, on the Latest Updates page on findsabrina.org, her father posts things that have happened since Sabrina went missing, and always writes in when another month has passed.

Bumping for Sabrina. You've been gone 11 years. Let's hope we reunite you and your daddy before it's been 12 years.

Has anyone heard any updates to the PI's report that Sabrina's mom/kidnapper is believed to be dead, and Sabrina is believed to be with a family that took them in? This is so weird to me, because if the PI knows that, in theory he has to know where she is....so why not go get her?

Seems there are things going on behind the scenes. This from the findsabrina website:

"Sabrina, we know you are trying to make contact with us. It's okay. Call Mr. Klein at xx"

Oh wow, this makes me so hopeful! I would love for Mr. Allen to be able to see his daughter once again and try to rebuild a relationship with one another!

Praying that Sabrina finds her way home!!!!!!

Here's hoping Sabrina makes it home for the Holiday season.

Seems there are things going on behind the scenes. This from the findsabrina website:

"Sabrina, we know you are trying to make contact with us. It's okay. Call Mr. Klein at xx"

I was really hoping for some good news after that message appeared on the website.

If Sabrina's mother really is dead and Sabrina is staying with the family who harbored them, I hope she is being cared for like one of their own. The fact that Sabrina apparently tried to contact her father but has perhaps been unable to try again worries me a little. Without a parent or family around, the people Sabrina is staying with could take advantage of her. They could sell her, use her a servant, etc.

I hope she can be brought home to her father and given a stable, loving environment.

The website still says that...ahh. Any updates, anyone?!?!?

Bumping for Sabrina .......anything new?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

No updates on the website since October 21st. Interesting, especially since Greg Allen usually posts "____ amounts of months since Sabrina was abducted", "Another Christmas passed and we did _____". I really truly hope that means something positive has been going on.

No updates on the website since October 21st. Interesting, especially since Greg Allen usually posts "____ amounts of months since Sabrina was abducted", "Another Christmas passed and we did _____". I really truly hope that means something positive has been going on.

Perhaps Greg reads here? He has updated the site again with three April date posts. No real news though.

I got a text last night that she had just arrived in Houston. Made me cry. This was one of the cases that started me sleuthing. She is the niece of a good friend of the family. I am so happy!

Yeah .... Sabrina is home ...

Mods can you make this a Found Case???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo