Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what happened here, but it’d be easy to make someone hear a child in the background - just play a video. Would require two phones IMO. Call Grandma with one phone and play videos with the other phone. Haven’t tried this out myself (only thought of it because I was telling a friend how 2 FaceTimeing phones can be used as a baby monitor in a pinch).

Here is one of the videos I referenced earlier where the reporter says Tipster dropped off tote at 6 am Tuesday AM. Not sure what to make of the 3:30 am vs 6 Am discrepancy in reports. Given that news that Theresa was on the run didn’t break til hours later than both, not sure it matters.
Horrific new details in death of 5-year-old Houston boy

Poor little boy :-(

Why was SO with TB if the grandmother was in close proximity?
How long had it been since the father actually saw SO?
If TB was sharing an apartment with a male -- where did DO live?
I don’t know what happened here, but it’d be easy to make someone hear a child in the background - just play a video. Would require two phones IMO. Call Grandma with one phone and play videos with the other phone. Haven’t tried this out myself (only thought of it because I was telling a friend how 2 FaceTimeing phones can be used as a baby monitor in a pinch).

I don't think TB was that smart. IMO the grandmother isn't telling the truth.

The name of the second "friend" of TB is included in this report:

Texas woman arrested in 5-year-old's suspected death allegedly hid body in storage unit for weeks: police

"Police arrived five minutes later and knocked on the door of room 106 multiple times, but received no response. The room was registered to a man named _________, the complaint states."

The video posted a few minutes ago says that the friend lives in Coldspring. That's about 20 minutes from Cleveland which is likely why she called him.

I don't think TB was that smart. IMO the grandmother isn't telling the truth.

I’m inclined to agree with you on both l!

That's a good point---or any device, maybe his own tablet or something that he was recording himself on. All she'd have to do is open his camera up and play videos he's made. Easy as that.

I've seen some videos of him on youtube, he was such a cutie patootie. My youngest is 7, little SO reminds me of my baby boy :(

DO lived in Cypress with SO and his father or grandfather. School officials have confirmed that he walked his son to school daily. It's in the video posted earlier.

They say that TO lives in Santa Fe. Santa Fe is easily an hour and a half drive from Cypress. But if the kid was already sick, I don't understand why they didn't just allow him to remain where he'd already exposed people or where he'd gotten sick.

But maybe TO works and couldn't provide daily childcare.

FCOL, I am thinking now that perhaps all 3 of the people who were apparently around the body of poor little Samuel might all be pointing fingers at each other. I can imagine TB saying one of her 2 “friends” caused Samuel’s death, while they are trying desperately to corroborate their stories. LE must be working furiously to sort all this out, God bless them. This sounds like a criminal conspiracy IMHO.

Ivory Hecker on Facebook Watch Hmmmmm So DO told Ivory Hecker he talked to SO on May 21st. Grrrrr.

My mind is in a couple of places:
-I think May 13 is important because the receipt could quickly verify this date
May 13: The roommate told police he went to Walmart and bought a plastic bin and duct tape. The receipt was found during the investigation.
Timeline: What happened to Samuel Olson? | khou.com

If the roommate is being truthful about the 10th, the alleged May 21 phone call is likely being fine combed by LE.

If the roommate is being untruthful about the 10th and DO did talk to his son on the 21st of May, does this become premeditated if the supplies were purchased on May 13?

I think there is still a lot of finger pointing possibly going on. JMO

I agree....though I get the feeling the news about Samuel didn't come as a complete surprise to him. Just a hunch. And that's why he helped with the whole tub and tote routine - it wasn't completely unexpected. That's what it looks like anyway. Because otherwise, why would he help her?
:(

jmo

Why on earth would a roommate do this? Has everyone just lost their morale compass? Unreal.

Either sex, or TB owes roomie money the latter didn’t want to lose. IMO

Absolutely! He’s an angel on earth. I have my Amazon account linked to Equusearch and I smile every time I get the notification that I’ve donated a few bucks to this wonderful organization,
Oh Thank You for the nudge. Mine is still hooked up to the donations for wildfire victims here in California last year. I think it is time to shift it over to Tim's organization for now. Thanks for the idea!

If TB was devious enough to come up with such a ruse as claiming Samuel was picked up by his MOM and a phantom LE officer, I have no doubt she could manufacture a way to make DO think he heard Samuel on the phone on May 21.
Several members have described ways that could happen.

oh, how do I do that? I love TM and TES. That sounds great

AmazonSmile is a program that donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice. All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com. The donation will be made at no extra cost to you and you can choose from nearly one million public charitable organizations.Jul 27, 2018

AmazonSmile — How Does It Work? Amazon Gives to Charity ...
https://www.businessinsider.com › Reviews

Ivory Hecker on Facebook Watch Hmmmmm So DO told Ivory Hecker he talked to SO on May 21st. Grrrrr.
Omg I saw her tweet earlier in the investigation with a full video interview which was not very special but I thought: she is really trying to get more truth and Records out there. Count me as a new huge fan of Ivory Hecker.

I can’t guarantee delivery but feel free to share any tips for her with me and I will do my best to use my anonymous account to get her attention.

If TB was devious enough to come up with such a ruse as claiming Samuel was picked up by his MOM and a phantom LE officer, I have no doubt she could manufacture a way to make DO think he heard Samuel on the phone on May 21.
Several members have described ways that could happen.

That makes sense. She was playing her game until TM caught her up in it. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member