Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Via MSM, is there any clarity on what went down when Samuel was “taken”? I know it’s said that he was taken by an unknown male, and I know there’s a lot of rumors about it, but going on what’s been reported, how are they saying this went down? Did a random person storm into the home and kidnap Samuel in front of God and everybody? This makes no sense.
Moo

Yikes. I hope this really is a custody issue, which might give a little hope that Samuel is safe at least. Depending on the real facts which are currently ambiguous. Moo

Via MSM, is there any clarity on what went down when Samuel was “taken”? I know it’s said that he was taken by an unknown male, and I know there’s a lot of rumors about it, but going on what’s been reported, how are they saying this went down? Did a random person storm into the home and kidnap Samuel in front of God and everybody? This makes no sense.
Moo

Newer comments; possible lead (LJ)

This is very confusing.
Parents have conflicting stories. Posts are being put up by parents then taken down. Regardless, I pray this young boy is found soon and is taken wherever is the best and safest place for him.

Fake cop played role in missing 6-year-old boy's disappearance from SW Houston, grandmother says
Authorities are asking for your help to find a missing 6-year-old boy last seen earlier this week in southwest Houston, and his grandmother said someone pretending to be a police officer may have had a role in his disappearance.
snipped: Samuel was in the care of a relative of his father's fiancée when his mother, who doesn't have custody, appeared with someone claiming to be a police officer and demanded to take the boy, Tanya Olson said.

Fake cop played role in missing 6-year-old boy's disappearance from SW Houston, grandmother says
Authorities are asking for your help to find a missing 6-year-old boy last seen earlier this week in southwest Houston, and his grandmother said someone pretending to be a police officer may have had a role in his disappearance.
snipped: Samuel was in the care of a relative of his father's fiancée when his mother, who doesn't have custody, appeared with someone claiming to be a police officer and demanded to take the boy, Tanya Olson said.

So the boy was in the care of a relative of his father's fiancée.
At 7:30am someone claiming to be a police officer arrived with the noncustodial mother and demanded they take the boy.

So I’m guessing the noncustodial mother has been questioned? LE are able to get in touch with her, correct?

So the boy was in the care of a relative of his father's fiancée.
At 7:30am someone claiming to be a police officer arrived with the noncustodial mother and demanded they take the boy.

So I’m guessing the noncustodial mother has been questioned? LE are able to get in touch with her, correct?
I would think so, she's posting as well. Actually she posted this news article and then removed it. Hmmm.

Very, very strange case. I hope he is safe.

The description caught my eye as maybe a little too detailed. Would I have known if my 5 year old had on mismatched super hero socks plus shoes at 730am? Maybe or maybe not. That stood out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polkaroo9