Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. This reminds me of King Hill. Babysitter claimed she dropped him off with mom and uncle. They said she did not. The Babysitter was charged. I’d be interrogating the person who last saw Samuel.

Ugh. This reminds me of King Hill. Babysitter claimed she dropped him off with mom and uncle. They said she did not. The Babysitter was charged. I’d be interrogating the person who last saw Samuel.
Absolutely. Still waiting on the description of the 'fake Cop', and vehicle driven. Those are two very crucial elements in a missing child case. No? MOO

Parental Alienation | Texas Child Custody | Plano Family Law Attorney

Someone may want to read about parental alienation laws in Texas! Great way to lose access to your child for good!

BBM
"Parental alienation in Texas can go so far as to affect the final custody verdict. Child custody cases are hard enough, but when one parent pits the child or children against the other parent, it can get even worse.

The courts act in the children’s best interest and generally agree that both parents should be involved in the child’s life. If one parent attempts to alienate the other, the court may see this as detrimental to the child and ultimately choose to place the child with the other parent."

Is there even video evidence of mom and the fake cop? If not, I'm calling BS. Go back to the last person making this claim.
Exactly! The fact that there is no description of these individuals and no vehicle description is very telling. Someone on the block must have a ring camera. It would not be hard to prove.

JMO: Whoever made this fake cop kidnapping claim knows what really happened to poor Samuel. I wonder what their phone movements and vehicle movements show.

Unless I missed it, the only person claiming he was taken by a “fake cop” is the person he was supposedly with. Unless LE confirms that, how would she know the man was a fake cop? Hinkier and hinkier. Imo

I pray things are being done that we just aren’t aware of!
The report of his mom and a man pretending to be a policeman are coming from the father’s family (boy’s grandmother) and I’ve only read it from one media outlet. I’m not saying it’s true; I’m not say it’s false...But I’d feel better seeing some sort of update from LE or TX EquuSearch!

Search underway for 6-year-old boy from Webster missing since Thursday, Texas EquuSearch says

•Samuel Olson was last seen around 7:30 a.m. Thursday leaving the 8800 block of McAvoy Drive.

•Monday’s search was in a field behind Gateway at Ellington Apartment Complex, at the intersection of Dixie Farm Road and Gulf Breeze Drive.

•Investigators did not say specify the location’s significance in the investigation, but detectives from HPD were seen on the property of the apartment complex handing out bulletins to residents in hopes of generating clues.

Area of search:
Gateway at Ellington
(281) 484-9200
Google Maps

I’m really not liking this, but I didn’t from the first post. Why search behind the apartments if the mom and the fake officer have him? Clearly there’s reason to believe someone (other than me/us) isn’t buying the story either. I, too, wonder if someone’s guts are being spilled.
MOO

I’m really not liking this, but I didn’t from the first post. Why search behind the apartments if the mom and the fake officer have him? Clearly there’s reason to believe someone (other than me/us) isn’t buying the story either. I, too, wonder if someone’s guts are being spilled.
MOO

Maybe, but there are also no secrets in an apartment complex. Possible a neighbor saw something suspicious.

Is this correct?

The distance from where he was said to be taken from to where they are currently searching is anywhere from 30 mins to 50 mins (depending on route taken), ~30 miles?

Google Maps
That seems correct. JMO, but it looks like searching area is about five miles from fiance's home, off same freeway.

This Msm reporter is covering on Facebook:
KPRC2 Brandon Walker
  • father and his girlfriend are present at search site and he has a photo of them hugging
  • Father and his girlfriend say Samuel was with his girlfriend when Sam’s mom and a man claiming to be a police officer came and took him (in other words they are apparently sticking to that story)
  • Searchers have been there all day with ATVs and dogs
Hmmmm. He's live right now at the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod