Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Msm reporter is covering on Facebook:
KPRC2 Brandon Walker
  • father and his girlfriend are present at search site and he has a photo of them hugging
  • Father and his girlfriend say Samuel was with his girlfriend when Sam’s mom and a man claiming to be a police officer came and took him (in other words they are apparently sticking to that story)
  • Searchers have been there all day with ATVs and dogs
Interesting that dad and gf are at the search site. Not what I expected.

jmo

Hmmmm. He's live right now at the search.
Yeah I only caught part of the live, but he did mention that:
  • Father had protective order against girlfriend that is still active for a domestic situation and they addressed this on camera which will be on the news tonight.
  • Father said mother has custody of Samuel which the reporter says calls into question why a police officer would have been needed for the mother to take custody of Sam anyway (Re the girlfriend’s claim )

• Father had protective order against girlfriend that is still active for a domestic situation and they addressed this on camera which will be on the news tonight.
  • Father said mother has custody of Samuel which the reporter says calls into question why a police officer would have been needed for the mother to take custody of Sam anyway (Re the girlfriend’s claim )

The reporter seems to be doing a good job so far staying neutral to the situation in his language. I felt he senses something isn’t adding up somewhere but he didn’t push it in either direction.

MISSING: Grandmother says fake cop connected to 6-year-old boy’s disappearance
Samuel Olson, 6, was last seen Thursday in Houston, in the 8800 block of McAvoy Drive. According to Samuel’s grandmother, Tanya Olson, someone dressed up as a cop showed up with the boy’s mother and took him. Tanya said Samuel was being cared for by a family member of his father’s fiancée when the incident happened, ABC 13 reports.

So is the grandmother giving hearsay as to the fake cop story? If she wasn't there how can she say that is what happened? Samuel was at the g/friends families house not hers???? IMO

soooooo, father has PO against GF he’s hugging all over while the cops watch?

And he allowed a family member of this GF to watch his child?

Not one single thing in this case makes sense so far. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member