Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this case is going to be a lot like Gannon. All the GF, no family involved. JMO tho.
I agree. I think she took off with the body and checked into a hotel room. I also think she was extremely controlling of the father, per the domestic violence charge and restraining order. A lot of men are silent victims of DV. I don't think the father or mother were involved.

I agree. I think she took off with the body and checked into a hotel room. I also think she was extremely controlling of the father, per the domestic violence charge and restraining order. A lot of men are silent victims of DV. I don't think the father or mother were involved.
I'm very concerned that Samuel's father knew of TB's violent nature yet allowed her to care for Samuel. Men may be silent victims but why would you put your child in danger?

I'm very concerned that Samuel's father knew of TB's violent nature yet allowed her to care for Samuel. Men may be silent victims but why would you put your child in danger?
It was reported that she put her hands around his neck and tried to strangle him....How is that something 'they worked out?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring