Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doubting that a real officer showed up that evening. I think that was faulty reporting.

jmo

That’s what I originally thought, too, Inthedetails. But now I’m more confused. Just someone in LE say who reported him missing, and clarify about a real officer going to get Samuel.

Honestly that would be the worst case of criminal timing in the universe. (If TBs story was true but it wasn’t). oooops I murdered my bf’s son, and even though his mom has been fighting for custody for 17 months, that very night LE comes to return him to mom? No.
It has to be bad reporting, right?

A video interview between a Reporter with ABC13 and TB the day of the search:
https://twitter.com/PoojaOnTV/status/1400209801473314817?s=20
Great find, thank you. Yikes. I'll have to sit on my hands about her jerky body movements.

In the background, I hear a man talking, perhaps the father being separately interviewed? The man says, "...then I lost my job...". I wonder if there is another short video? That looks like the search day near the apartment complex, with TB standing in front of the black Dodge.

But he just waited to see if a random PO would show up soon, so he could report his son missing? So DO gets home from wherever he was, TB says” oh hey, your ex showed up and took the baby.” “Ok, wow, well I’ll call her. Nope she says she doesn’t have him. Hey what’s for dinner? “

Seriously, when was the father told the boy was missing? So there wasn’t an actual 911 call, the real LE came and said, hey, gimme the kid and THAT’S when the LE officer filed a missing report? Of course I know it’s all B as in B and S as in S, but once he called Samuel’s mother, why would he not immediately call 911?

Maybe because he had the boy and didn’t have custody? They’d been moving to dodge the mom. So I guess you can’t ask for LE’s help if you aren’t supposed to have him in the first place? So did DO just think, yep, his mom has him, so he felt no need or urgency or desire to involve LE.

Of course, when the real officer showed up, TB spewed out her story, and DO believes her, has every reason to believe that his ex did take Samuel, because he knew HE didn’t have custody!
Am I making any sense ? MOO
You’re making sense but nothing else is.

re: report of legitimate officer at 6pm

I definitely thought at first it was crappy reporting, it happens in so many cases we see here.

but the longer I thought about it, her story made a lot more sense (as in, I can see her specific lie forming in her head immediately) if this was how it happened.

To frame someone else, who would be passionate about his disappearance, is incredibly risky.. and I think she came up with it in that moment when confronted by a an officer that evening.

"uh, no.. I um.. this same exact thing actually happened just this morning! that's why he's not here... yeah.."

moo

IMO the huge question is when did DO last see his son? Was it around the first of May or was it after that? LE is not calling him a POI so whatever he told them is probably making sense to LE.

re: report of legitimate officer at 6pm

I definitely thought at first it was crappy reporting, it happens in so many cases we see here.

but the longer I thought about it, her story made a lot more sense (as in, I can see her specific lie forming in her head immediately) if this was how it happened.

To frame someone else, who would be passionate about his disappearance, is incredibly risky.. and I think she came up with it in that moment when confronted by a an officer that evening.

"uh, no.. I um.. this same exact thing actually happened just this morning! that's why he's not here... yeah.."

moo

that’s what I’m thinking. It’s definitely a possibility. With how twisted this case has become, this might actually be the 1 reasonable thing that happened (a real officer showing up)

I don’t think we should be too side-tracked by that line in the story about the officer. It is probably sloppy reporting. There are tons of other lines in stories that seem to contradict that.

As I posted above, in the media briefing LE said they arrived on scene and DO told them he had already heard TB’s story and already called SO and she had said Samuel was not with her. So that means TB had already told DO the story about the abduction before LE even arrived. So she could not have made it up on the fly when LE arrived.

It would be highly coincidental if after she made up the police lie, real police came to the door to take Samuel to his mother. Possible but not probable that DO’s call to SO to check the lie triggered that, and that he told SO where they were after keeping secrets for a year, but just seems unlikely and like we shouldn’t get sidetracked. SO’s lawyers did not mention that she was the one who called police. She probably wasn’t and either way, we will find out eventually. JMO.

I’m trying to be logical when nothing makes sense .... does anybody wonder what was she doing with the duffel bag ? Carting around the dead boys body ? How long was she going to hold onto it ? Did nobody at the motel notice the smell ? And how did she deal with the smell ? SMH ...

Hi all - Things were moving fast yesterday so apologies if this was already posted, but I found that TB was incarcerated for a 180 day commitment resulting from an offense in Robertson County TX in June 2018. Theresa Raye Balboa - 180 DAY COMMITMENT Texas, Mugshot 168737092

I don't have a user account to look up TX criminal records and would rather not create one. If anyone has one or is willing to set one up (requires name, email, phone number), can you check out what the charge was?

TX Criminal Records Search: https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/DpsWebsite/CriminalHistory/
She looks so smug in the booking photo.

Mom's lawyer answers more questions on the whole custody thing:

- Samuel's Mom last saw Samuel in the summer of last year.

-Mom and Dad got married in 2015 but split up in 2017 and lived separately, then got divorced in 2019.

-Mom had primary custody.

There are clearly missing pieces to this story because I'd love to know when the Grandmother and Father last saw Samuel.
Paternal grandmother has been clear in msm stating that Samuel was at her house for the weekend may 1st and 2nd and 5/2 is the last time she was physically with Samuel. She also said she provided a photo of Sam with other grandson on 5/1 (the one where they are eating hot dogs I believe).

It is not clear when father says he last saw Samuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Chief67