TX - Sandra Bland, 28, found dead in jail cell, Waller County, 13 July 2015 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I must have missed a report that the female officer's dash cam recording is missing. Do you have a link. Thanks.

I don't have a link, but there was one a while back. I think it said her HD was full or something. MOO

I don't have a link, but there was one a while back. I think it said her HD was full or something. MOO

So instead of being "missing" there was no recording at all. Big difference in my opinion.

I like how these rumors start with a little twist to the story.

Houston we have a problem

this happened 10 days ago

[h=1]University cop indicted for murder in shooting of motorist Samuel DuBose[/h]
[video=cnn;us/2015/07/29/university-of-cincinnati-police-officer-body-cam-shooting-vo.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/29/us/ohio-sam-dubose-tensing-indictment/index.html[/video]

bail was done before it was discovered that he falsified his report, and that for some amazing reason the part of him talking to his supervisor on the phone magically reappearred on the the second video telease.

I dont know but a technical glitch that makes a video longer just seem like BS to me - the part that vanished is "hearing" him lie as oppossed to reading his fib on papers.

He called his boss that too, after he got his x together , appears to be CYA behavior - do the call there bosses after every arrest

all behavior has meaning

It seems to have a glitch (blue and red color in middle of recording) and when it continues (audio) BE is chuckling. I doubt we will ever get the full story on what happened. IMO

SB had more experience, in years, at being arrested than the officer did at arresting people. Yes?

So instead of being "missing" there was no recording at all. Big difference in my opinion.

I like how these rumors start with a little twist to the story.

Okay not missing but HD was full. At any rate it is 'missing' as we don't have it for evidence. Strange that. IMO

Okay not missing but HD was full. At any rate it is 'missing' as we don't have it for evidence. Strange that. IMO

It never existed so it can't be missing. Saying that a police recording is missing in a controversial case implies some kind of coverup.

If evidence comes out that there was a recording and something happened to it then we have something to talk about. Until that happens, saying that the recording is missing is just a rumor. JMO

It never existed so it can't be missing. Saying that a police recording is missing in a controversial case implies some kind of coverup.

If evidence comes out that there was a recording and something happened to it then we have something to talk about. Until that happens, saying that the recording is missing is just a rumor. JMO

I think it's worthy of discussion that the one thing is missing (sorry) and couldn't be recorded that would prove that BE was kicked by SB. IMO
However if a mod wants to remove my post using the word missing as a description that is fine by me.

We know the female cop said she witnessed SB kicking the officer and there was another guy who recorded part of the arrest. So there are possibly, two witnesses. There may have been more people around too. Who knows. Of course everyone can tell the story to fit their agenda.

SB had more experience, in years, at being arrested than the officer did at arresting people. Yes?

Posted her history last thread

serveral were from having no insurance, a bunch of charges were thrown out
but basically IMO irrelevent to now being dead as it relates to this whole mess imo

Excuse me if I missed the answer to the question I'm going to pose. What should be the protocol in admitting a prisoner & monitoring once admitted to prevent these deaths. I'm assuming the prisoners weren't intentionally mistreated.

From the video I've seen so far it does not look like SB received a brutal beating from the officer. In fact there was no beating at all.

I never saw SB kick the officer. Maybe that didn't happen.

True, the video didn't show SB kicking the officer either. But maybe the witnesses who were there can clear that up.

True, the video didn't show SB kicking the officer either. But maybe the witnesses who were there can clear that up.

If only the HD hadn't been full on the female officers patrol car. We would have our answers or at least one of them.IMO

ETA I heard whimpering during the audio and I think it was SB.

If only the HD hadn't been full on the female officers patrol car. We would have our answers or at least one of them.IMO

ETA I heard whimpering during the audio and I think it was SB.

I heard it too but I thought he was laughing.

Excuse me if I missed the answer to the question I'm going to pose. What should be the protocol in admitting a prisoner & monitoring once admitted to prevent these deaths. I'm assuming the prisoners weren't intentionally mistreated.

By law they have a duty to protect obligation. Trust me some folks in the jail will be terminated. The documentation regarding previous suicide attempt, in conjunction with (to a proper mental health pro) clear evdience of self mutulation (she was wearing a sleeveless dress-come on) should have resulted in her being placed on suicide watch immediatly.

AS they apparently walked by a sobbing human being for three days, indicates an indifference IMO

The state’s prison system has a duty to protect the lives and health of inmates in its custod

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...t-state-has-duty-to-protect-inmates/?page=all

Suicide watch is an intensive monitoring process used to ensure that an individual cannot commit suicide. Individuals are placed on suicide watch when it is believed that they exhibit warning signs indicating that they may be at risk of committing bodily harm or fatal self injury.

People under suicide watch are put into an environment where it would be difficult for them to hurt themselves

Avaliable noose??

a clothes hook or door closing bracket) to provide a place for a ligature to be attached,

In a pysc hosptal we called it one on one- meaning a staff member was assigned to that individual, a could not be further than an arms length away from the pt. One would have to intial, every 15 minutes that the pt was ok

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_watch

I heard it too but I thought he was laughing.

OUt of all of it , on first viewing of tape , the thing that shattered me was she said she had epilepsy, and he said "good". BLew my mind

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821
Back