Found Deceased TX - Sarbesh Gurung, 2, Denton, 2 July, 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really hope they are searching cars and trunks!!

This is a huge fear of mine ever since reading a case on here about kids playing in a car and dying before they were found. I just had a very stern talk with my 4 year old this afternoon when I found him in my car in the driveway with the doors shut when it was 97 degrees after I took groceries in and hadn't locked it yet, he said he was looking for a certain toy but it scared me badly and I told him it's absolutely not safe to get in a car without an adult.
and he was found in a neighbor's car - what are the odds a 2 year old opens the apartment door (or walks through an already open door) and wanders to a car that is unlocked, manages to open a door (unless a door was ajar or left open) and crawls in (all while taking a nap) - that's a lot to happen IMO. Cars in hot climates really should stay locked - JMO. poor baby

and he was found in a neighbor's car - what are the odds a 2 year old opens the apartment door (or walks through an already open door) and wanders to a car that is unlocked, manages to open a door (unless a door was ajar or left open) and crawls in (all while taking a nap) - that's a lot to happen IMO. Cars in hot climates really should stay locked - JMO. poor baby

I don't know anyone who would purposefully leave their car unlocked here. (Of course, accidentally it happens.) Property crime rates with vehicles are not low.

Bad reporting. LE said in the presser that another family found him when getting into their personal vehicle.

ETA: they have updated the article. "DENTON, Texas — Note: Story updated to note the vehicle belonged to a neighbor in the area."

These articles confirm the vehicle belonged to a neighbor.

Denton Police Chief Frank Dixon said a neighbor who was leaving for work found Sarbesh Gurung's body in the vehicle just after 6 a.m.

[...]

Chief Dixon said the vehicle belonged to the neighbor. He did not have any answers about how the 2-year-old got inside or why the vehicle wasn't searched earlier.

Missing Denton 2-year-old found dead in neighbor's SUV

The Chief said the SUV, which had dark window tinting and a sunshade up, was parked not far from the Gurung home and that it was owned by a neighbor. That person found the child as they were getting into the vehicle Wednesday morning.

Missing 2-Year-Old Denton Boy Sarbesh Gurung Found Dead Inside Vehicle

and has his shoes on during nap or puts them on , and no one notices him, and this is very close to campus a lot of walkers , just saying a lot of factors to go a certain way NOT blaming anyone just one of those perfect storm things, and horrific poor baby.

My g baby, same age does in a heart beat. She’s tall for her age but has no prob opening and shutting vehicle doors. Not even her fathers F150.

I’m so sorry sweet baby angel. :( May you Rest In Peace.
I have a hard time believing he could open it on his own and then shut the door behind him seems unlikely imo.

I'm sure this will be ruled an unfortunate "accident"......ready explanations for everything.....perfectly normal to wear long sleeve shirts in the Texas heat.....2 yr. olds nap with shoes on all of the time!......easy peasy for a 2 yr. old to sneak out of an apt. silently.......no problem for a 2 yr. old to open the door of a SUV and climb inside and close door......but, since it is so common for a 2 year old to be able to perform these tasks, the cars in the apt. parking lot weren't checked?? Trash cans, sewer drains, culverts were checked but not cars?? The police were there 1st, searching, before volunteers showed up. Did tinted windows and sunshade make this car off limits to search?? Seems to me if 2 year olds opening and closing doors to all makes and models of autos is so damn common, then why was this car not searched?? Or, was it?

Both of my sons could open car doors at 2yo. I don't know the exact age of this poor boy. At 24 months maybe not but definitely at closer to 35 months. Those months are big growth and development.
I have read that this child was three months shy of two. I am not sure of that, only sure that I read it!

Laura Cruces on Twitter
Translated from Spanish by Microsoft
Inside a vehicle in this parking lot was found lifeless #SarbeshGurung(2) missing since yesterday. The child showed no signs of trauma. The place is almost next to the apartments where the family lives. @Univision23DFW
D-kFy9lXYAAvXdV.jpg
D-kFy9dXYAA0pNU.jpg

11:21 AM - 3 Jul 2019 from Denton, TX

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member